Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LonelyAngel

Magic, Demon, and ect. R.P

Raven stood there, dumbfounded. Her fear was boiling to her head. Her head pounded, since she wasn't used to such strong power in one place. She ignored it as well as she could and shrugged to Angel. "She has a right to be afraid-it's not everyday that you enter vampire territory." Her wings turned from a dark gray to pitch black. She winced, and started to breath heavily. She walked forward and said, "I just need to go back to my home." She looked back at Angel and sighed, "But I don't want to leave. I know that I have my family in the future, but...I...I have friends here. I don't have friends in the future. I'm considered a freak everywhere but my home. I stay there all day. But here, I'm free to go where I please...I...I...I want to stay...just a little longer."

"AAAAHHH!!!!" She screamed. She had no idea how it had happened, but she was going through time. She landed in a forest, one that she recognized. She held Hanbonaru as she stood up. "Home."

[OMG!! You cant trasport through time without Angel's mom there.UHH!]

The portail was still open, Angel asked Yuma if she was coming. But Angel couldn't, "Look, Yuma?! Goo, have fun!" Angel cryed. Tears streamed down her face. "I cant go with you guys. I have to stay here and well.. die in 2,887 years. Yuma. go." Yuma looked weirded out. Angel's mom grabbed her and threw her down. Yuma stood there, but instantly Angel's mom threw Yuma through the portail. Angel's face looked puzzled, as she wiped the blood off her nose. "Mom." she said. "You are going to be killed by nightfall, Angel. You little descrace." Angel stook her head. "Mom, please, dont." the vampirers grabbed Angel, carrying her to her death..

(( M'kay. Raven will come back to the past, after all, she's known for her persistency. ;) ))

Raven, still shocked, gathered up all her strength and teleported back in front of Angel, Yuma, and Angel's family. She looked at Yuma and Angel and smirked, "It's gonna take more then that to ditch me." She handed Hanbonaru to Yuma and said, "You might want to be more careful. I almost forgot him."

[well.. uhh I think this r.p is like dead or something.. so if it is thenn it will be deleted soooo if you still want to actually do somethign with this thennn.. we need to continue if not.. its just wasting space in the Hungry Boar Tavern. get me?]

[Okay okay! I'll reply to it.]

[d]ANGEL THE VAMPIRE[/d]

Stuck back with the her blood sucking thirsty family of vampires, Angel looked around as blood streamed down her neck and arms, her family was biting her to get most of her blood gone so they could burn her to the crisp instead.

Where was Yuma and them now? Probably back to where they should have been, were they proud? Happy? And did they even remember her?

It was to late to ask, time for her to die. Time for this whole war and fighting to end.. she really was going to miss them.. alot.. but she couldn't stop to ever think of hurting them if she went back, war would start again and everything would be gone in a matter of time.

Raven ran around, searching for a way to return to the past. She had no energy to time travel, it could kill her. She didn't care. She knew that Angel was in trouble. But she knew that she couldn't save her. She took out a book, and turned to the last page.

We know today that the war ended with the death of the vampire angel. We also have found out that one of her companions was named Yuma. We do not know, however, of the one believed to have also accompanied her, a time traveler...

Raven made a faint smile. She turned the book and looked at the cover.

The War of Magic and Demons

She put the book away, and looked in the sky.

"...Thank you...for...helping me understand. I'll tell my friends all about the both of you..."

She walked into a city of ruins, and put the book on a hill. The hill...she looked down at the once-proud city. She shed a tear, then left.

((Hey, that's the best ending I could come up with...what do ya think?))