Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LonelyAngel

Run Away.. Or Die Trying- R.P

~~~~~

Name: Sugar Zyzze

Birth Place: Chicago, Illinios

Type: Runaway

I'm making another r.p sort of thing. If you want to be in this you have to repond sooner then usual. The limit of people in this r.p is 14 people.

Because we need

4 [at most] runaways

8 [at most] evil doctors

2 [at most] fairies

But I made Sugar Zyzze so theres only 3 runaway spots left. So if you want to be in this r.p you can.

Heres what happened

1-4 runaways had their own homes, but at the age of 8 they all got taken away from their families and where sent to a place nobody had ever heard of. Doctors worked there, not the ones who'd save someone's life. They'd do stuff to you and then kill you afterwards. But the 1-4 runaways excaped and the 1-8 evil doctors who did those things to them are after them all, to catch and kill them.. once and for all. 1-2 fairies tagged along with them, knowing how to heal, help, and direct them to direct them to safety.

If you'd like to be part of this r.p then you need to fill the form out the exact way I did for Sugar Zyzze!

Thanks!

I'll give this try. I haven't done one of these before so you'll have to bear with me.

Name: Luna

Birth Place: Frinypoo

Type: Fairy

[ Yesh I know! We cant have everyone being a runaway! But all runaways filled up! So we need evil doctors and fairies! I'm saving on spot in both the fairies and doctors for one of my friends Taffy97, so if she takes one spot then I'll open the other spot.. if she doesn't want any spots then well two spots opened!! ]

0 spots for runaways

7 doctors

1 fairy

This needs to be read by everyone who wants to be in this r.p [ Run Away.. Or Die Trying- R.P].

Okay! Well I see we have more Characters!

Here are the people who are going to be in the r.p so far!!

Name: Sugar Zyzze

Birth Place: Chicago, Illinios

Name: Kenyu

Birth Place: Tokyo, Japan

Type: Evil doctor

Name: Luna

Birth Place: Frinypoo

Type: Fairy

Name: Floranne Kumiko

Birth Place: Chilicothe, Missouri

Name: Rosalind Partials

Birth Place: San Francisco, America

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pleaase! If you would like.. join this r.p. I think everyone is dieing to start it off.. so when this starts I will make the first post. Then people can add on. The only thing i say is that this.. heres an example:

Say there is a girl named Aremis

and another girl named Amberide

So.. if Amberide makes a post then Aremis makes a reply to that post, Amberide cannot reply to that.. someone else needs to before she does. Get the consept?

Anyways please hurry up the spots are being filled slowly....

7 evil doctor spots left.

0 runaways left.

1 fairy left.

I'm am not going to save a spot for Taffy97 any longer. I dont know if she's going to make a cjharacter or not but others want to probebly want to make fairies and doctors so those positions I had saved are now.. closed!

But I need at least 2 more evil doctors, I can deal with one fairy but we need more then just one doctor coming after us.. I mean that would just be boring. So if you want to be in it just tell me over a p.m or.. on this topic!

Thanks!

Aremis

Angel!~

[Okay, it starts out where they all meet up. And help one another out on the runaway!! Okay?]

Sugar sat beside the counter licking her lolli pop. "Yum!" she said staring at the lady behind the Candy Shop counter. "Yeah, could you eat that outside of this shop, young Miss?" said the lady who looked like a stuck up, 19 year old drop out high schooler. "Uh, well.. last I checked this was a Candy shop, is it not?" Sugar asked as pointed to the sign in the front of the small store. The lady rolled her eyes, "I'm going to call security if you dont leave with that lolli pop of yours. Or you could despose of it and come back into the shop later. bye!" she said waving to her as she pushed her out of the shop. Sugar made a snotty face and stuck her tongue out. She saw security standing beside her as she smiled and walked off.

Floranne sat on a bench in the park. She was drawing the trees and flowers. After she finished, she walked over to a 25-year old man, who was wanting to buy the picture when it was finished. She sold it and walked away with $150.

Kenyu was in his room, scribbling some notes on a piece of paper. When he finished, he crumpled it up and threw it away. He then walked out, wondering what to do next. He then remembered those 4 people who had escaped, but he doesn't want to bother about it right now.

Rosalind walked around the town, she was hungry but she didn't have enough money to buy any food.

She passed through a bakery shop, stopping at and staring at the delicious foods they had there.

[Threee Fairies now!! Wee!]

Sugar saw a girl walking by the bakery shop, She looked hungry, and very tired. She sighed and walked over, "You need help? I mean I can help, if you need a place to stay or something. I just am kinda on the run. But if thats a problem, then."

Floranne walked towards the bakery. She saw two girls talking, one seemed to be hungry. She walked up to the girls, and handed the hungry one some food. "Don't worry, I can just buy more. By the way, do you know any people who would be interested in buying my art? My work is running a little slow, especially since I don't have the money to advertise."