Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LonelyAngel

Run Away.. Or Die Trying- R.P

"Well, I thought maybe-" she paused as Floranne was already going to take them up and out there instead. There was a much easier way. Time travel, the only other thing that she could do, exept.. well.. the one other thing. But Floranne's problem was that she couldn't get the directs straight. She was going to either go the wrong way, or have to listen to Sugar bicker on about which and how far to exactly go.

"I'll fly." she groaned, "Lets get outta here though, before Dc. Kenyu comes over here to see us."

"Okay, okay, I see. I'm not trying to be mean though.. I'm just well, oh nevermind. Just come on, everyone is lookin up here like we're god. That way." she pointed south.

They began the way there, it was very, well humid out and the sun was burning everyone's eyes. Maybe they all were a act of god or something, weird to think of it this way but I mean.. they were, well plus the fairies where the only mutant people living.

She flies beside the humans, humming a happy tune.

"Hey, where are we going again? I am really bad

at remembering things hehe..." she twirls and

twists in the air, trying to entertain herself.

"Chicago silly butt! Thanks for dragging along the side with me, everyone else is just relaxing, NOT US!" she unfluttered her wings to the full length and sped across the front of everyone else. They all looked amused, joking, everyone seemed tired a unhappy. "Come on time for some fun-" something followed behind. "Holy holy holy holy crrap!" Sugar cried out as everyone turned to see what it was..

A kid or person from the mall was right on the back, Holding a gun. It hadn't apeared to anyone that the kid had been there. He had a dog tag on and it looked like he'd been working with Dc. Kenyu.. or what was he doing there just seeming as peaceful as a butterfly.

She flew infront, then she grabed the gun sneakliy,then threw it to the ground... she

fluttered infront of his two eyes, trying

to destract him, sprinkild some dust on his noes,

then he floated. She waved bye to the boy,

then helped Sugar get back into posision, then

said, "now... as you were saying?" she says giggling.