Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LonelyAngel

Run Away.. Or Die Trying- R.P

"Are you okay? That looks like it hurt." She handed her a band-aid. "Well, that's all the time I have, so goodbye." Then, she casually walked off. She saw Kenyu a little ways away, and sighed. In her mind, she thought, "They're already onto us..."

Luna flies over to look at Sugar's head "You have quite a bump on your head. Maybe you should come with us so we can help you" Luna says to the girl.

She got up, then flew after the other girl who walked off to watch her. She whisperd in the girl's ear, "better watch out, we 'fairys' were sent here for a reason you know."

She freaked out when the fairy whispered straight in her ear. She hated it. It made her feel like she was being stalked. Not like she didn't already feel like it all the time. "You scared me. So, what are you here for? Some secret government conspiracy, or something like savin the entire galaxy from someone named ZOROOSZMX?"

(( XD I couldn't help but type random letters in the conquerer name. XD ))

Rosalind helped Sugar up as she heard what Floranne said.

"Um, are you...sent by those doctors or anything?" She whispered so that nobody could hear her.

She giggled, "nah, we were sent here to uhm.. what was that again?" she stoped then whisperd the last part, "pretect you guys...i think"

((XD))

Rosalind almost fell on the floor when she heard what the fairy said. "Pro...tect us?" She asked. She didn't really know that somebody would protect them.

Rosalind was still confused but she had to admit that the other fairy was right.

"Oh, alright. So, where should we go?"

Sugar rubbed her sore head as she slowly walked over, they thought of whispering but she could hear them talking from about thirty feet away. "Come outside, Dc. Kenyu is going to see us." Walking outside into the busy parking lot they all ducked down beside a car. " Would you mind going to Chicago? I have a place down there thats hidden, and very save as well. A few extra rooms, but I can make arrangements with that situation. I'm only here in this part of Illinios because I had to pick some medicane up for my kitter cat. My house is only about 190 miles away. We coul dmake it there in seconds. So what do you guys think?" she asked. Hoping they'd tag along with her. She'd thought for so long that she was the only one to be tested, was she a testtube baby. What was happening seemed like it was coming out of "Maximuim Ride" Angel, and Max and all of them. Was this really going to be how her life was every single day? Runaway, or die trying?

Rosalind nodded. "It is also fine for me." But then she wondered something. "Um, how are we going to make it there? I mean, you say that your house is 190 miles away and that is very long for me." She scratched her head laughing a bit.

"I could make it there in a matter of minutes, but not seconds." Floranne muttered. "I have...plants. Believe it or not, I can control plants." She whispered, so quiet that only her and everyone in their "group" could hear it.

"M-hm. I can. Watch." She looked around to make sure no one was near. When no one was within the block, she reached in a pouch attached to her belt, took out a seed, threw it on the ground, and placed her hands a few inches away. "Grow." She whispered, and it instantly grew into a rose. She handed it to Rosalind. "Here ya go. I have hundreds more seeds-I don't get the opportunity to use them much. That's an enchanted rose-if you get someone to smell it, then they'll be hypnotized. So you must NEVER smell it. Understand?"

"Okay." She threw two seeds in the air, and they grew into HUGE leaves. She held one in each hand and said, "Climb on my back. I don't know how many I can carry, though. Anyone here gonna be able to lighten the load?'