Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lrcy333

Pokemon (fan) RP

she looks at Kiwi run away to the food stand and then sighed she walked over there and bought her self a small dish of ice cream then she asked Kiwi if she is going to buy something...

Kevin stood up and followed Kiwi. Kevin wasn't rushing because he was too sleepy to, so he paced his way. Then Kevin's eyes look toward another direction - the bank, if he was gonna travel then he would need some money. Kevin turned and then walked towards the bank letting Kiwi run off. Kevin came up to the teller.

"I'd like to withdraw please." Kevin said

"Account name and number please." The teller replied.

At this point, Kevin's eyes were closing slowly until his head fell on the counter before him.

"Sir? Sir?" The teller asked reaching for a phone.

Kiwi looked back at Kevin, only to see him passed out on the bank teller's desk. She quickly turned around, and jumped right over Amanda. She turned into a Poocheyena, then nipped him at the ankles.

"Y'know, passing out this much can't be good for your health. Plus, it sure isn't good for your reputation..." Kiwi muttered, eyeing all the people staring at her and Kevin.

She slides in her tracks, stopping to see Kiwi jumping over her, then running twards Kevin who supposably fell asleep on a bank teller's desk.. She walks back twards Kiwi and Kevin.

am i too late to join?

Name: Sunako

Team: Neutral

Pokemon: Corphish (the single pokemon that i can use while in the human form)

..great! :) now i'm gonna wait for a perfect timing

She kicks his shoe.. thinking what would wake him up. Water! Uhhmmm........ is someone looking? No, okay. She turns into a Squirtle then squirts Kevin in the face with water gun.

Kiwi looked back at Amanda with a confused look as she walked behind a trashcan. "Um...Amanda? Why the heck are you behind a trashcan? Besides, I could take out my anger on him now..." Kiwi made an evil smile. Then, she looked back at Amanda and grumbled, "I was just kidding..."

She giggles, saying, "I dont know the other girl freaks me out a bit.." She turns into a Vulpix, then walks out from behind the trashcan with Kiwi.

"Haha! Good one Kiwi." She replies to the grumble.

"We might beable to carry Kevin out of the mall, he might wake up on the way, or so." She turns to Kevin, he's still sleeping on the desk, the teller's pale white..