Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Stardale

RP: Aveyond: The Sword of Shadows

I will not put up the next chapters first next week until friday. Its our exam week and I need to review. But don't worry. I'll put one chapter up this week since the third chapter is just short. fourth chapter next week, friday!!

((okie dokie)) She looks up, turning her head from side, to side, looking at the people staring at her, she blushes, because she hasn't had so much attention in one day...

Lyzen: Hehehehe. Good to see you again brother!!!

Lundgrom: Let them -ACK!

-Something strange happened to Lundgrom. Until he turns into his dark form!

Dark Lundgrom: LET THEM GO NOW!!!!

Lyzen: Grom? What the heck happened to you?!!!

Dark Lundgrom: I SAID LET THEM ALL GO!!!

.................IMPLODE!!!!!!

Lyzen: Grrr...brother...(damn it!!)

-Lyzen leaves the place.

-The Dark Lundgrom growls and suddenly he floated and a shine of light appears!

Stardust: How dare you interrupt the Moon Spirit Luna?! COME WITH ME NOW!!!

Hera and the others: LUNDGROM!!!!!

---------------end of chapter 2------------------

"Lungdrom!!!" Kimmi yelled. She summoned her own guardian, Cyclonius. She looked just like a blue eagle. "Let go of him! Do not make me use force!" Cyclonius yelled.

Stardust: Hehehe, never! Luna calls!!

Gnome: CHARM!!!!

Stardust: BOOT SLAPPIN MARA!!!!

-Chapter 3- Luna of Mysten Far

(coming up tommorow! I still need to think on this chapter)

Chapter 3- Luna of Mysten Far

Gnome: Another stupid move! Damn it!

Hera: I wonder where Grom is now?

Sucro Vatea: He is kidnapped by Stardust, the guardian of Luna and the sister of Aega.

Rainey: Where must we find this Stardust?! Tell us!

Sucro Vatea: Only in Mysten Far, she dwells with Luna, at the tallest tower in the location.

"I have to convince Luna herselft to stop Stardust..." Kimmi mumbled, then teleported. She appeared in front of Luna. "Luna, you have to stop Stardust! We need you to accompany us to Heroism Tower! Please, sister!"

((They aren't really sisters, but the spirits are referred to as brothers and sisters.))

Meanwhile, Stardust shows up to the party group and frees Lundgrom.

Hera: Lundgrom! Your back!

Stardust: I am so sorry. I caught the wrong person. I was looking for Zemus. He destroyed the barrier of the Underworld and this world which made almost all of the guardians of the spirits enraged. The crack caused Miasma.

Rainey: Miasma?

Sucro Vatea: Miasma is a dangerous gas to spirits but not to humans like you.

Lundgrom: Now Luna, will you come with us in our journey?

Suddenly, a robed old woman passed by

Old Woman: Oh hello dears. You must all look tired. Why don't you go with me to my house.

Lundgrom: Yes, please.

-Chapter 4, Part One: The Oracle and the prophecy

[i might put this today while part 2 is on thursday]

Chapter 4, Part One: The Oracle and the prophecy

Lundgrom: Wow! Its a nice cottage.

Rainey: I sure do like this place!

-Gnome and Sucro Vatea doubt about this old woman.

Gnome: Lady...who are you?

-The Oracle then reveals herself...

Oracle: I am the Oracle dears. I have three things to tell you. First, I want to apologize about this Miasma incident. I found Zemus and locked him up in the Ethereal Chamber between the Underworld and Earth. Second, I want to tell you the prophecy. Lundgrom, you and your friends is destined to defeat a terrible evil that comes here, so you must gather all spirits in Heroism Temple in Eschaton, where all spirits, nymphs and druids will make a spell to be able to stop the great evil that may beset here. Rainey must not allow evil to break that sword Lundgrom wields. The Sword of Shadows, contains all of the demons that are slained by the sword, including Ahriman's soul. Also, Lundgrom must stop the rogue leader in this madness by reuniting the kingdoms Seri, Veldt, Shaenlir, Thornkeep, Thais, Candar, the empire of Veldarah,Faiara, Ylisfar, the Underworld Kingdom and also a neutral kingdom of Marsoleum and most of all, Eschaton, who leads the greatest army in the world. YOU, LUNDGROM IS DESTINED TO BECOME KING OF ESCHATON.

Hera will become queen as predicted.

Lundgrom: !!! I did not deserve or do anything to be in this prophecy! This is madness!!!

Oracle: Madness... a human and an elf already told this word to me. Whether madness or not you must do it... for the safety of the world.

Lundgrom: I want to go home!!!

Gnome: The Oracle is right. You must do this!

Oracle: You cannot go home. Sedona is under the rule of the rogue leader. And also, if you turn your back on the world, all nations, even the underworld will be suffering in a great hardship. Demons will destroy and turn you into slaves!

Lundgrom: ....I...will...do...it.

Rainey: Thats the spirit!

Oracle: Third, I want to tell you an inconvinient truth. The rogue leader is...

"The rogue leader is what?! Speak, woman!" Cyclonius yelled. "Cyclonius! Calm yourself!" Kimmi demanded. Cyclonius backed down, but was still irritated. Kimmi spoke up and said, "I'm sorry, Oraccle. Now, what were you going to say?"

Lundgrom: THEY ARE INSANE! DRIVING...ME...NUTS!!!

-Then suddenly he transformed into his dark form.

Hera: I'm sorry but you must calm down!

Dark Lundgrom: GRRR...CURSE THEM ALL!

Oracle: MASSIVE SLEEP!!

He fell to the ground returning to his normal self while sleeping.

Hera: He must rest...

Stardust: I pity for his life has become so miserable lately...

Oracle: It is for his own good. The more hardships in his life, the more his heart goes stronger. You have secret feelings for him?

Hera: NO!! I mean... yes...(sob)

Oracle: What is the matter, dear?

Hera: I don't know if we are really meant for each other...

Sucro Vatea: Maybe time and luck helps you in the future.

Oracle: Maybe we must all rest. The moon shines brightly in the clear skies.

In the midnight,...

Lundgrom: ....why? (sob)

Hera: Grom? You should go have more rest.

Lundgrom: I am well rested. Leave me alone...

Hera: I wanted to tell you something that I always wanted to say. I want to say...

Lundgrom: PLEASE!!(sob) LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!

Hera: (about to cry) WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!!!!! I WAS JUST TRYING TO TALK TO YOU NICELY!!! YOU...YOU...JERK!!!!

Lundgrom: (sob) (sigh)

Inside the cottage,...

Hera: (sob)

Stardust: What is wrong?

Hera: I had a fight with Lundgrom just outside...(sob)I was about to say that I love him but he shouted at me...

Stardust: (sigh) Try to understand his situation child. His family is against him. If you try to tell him that you love him, he'll get much sadness we don't even expect. You must have the aid of Ceri once we have completed the quest of reuniting all of the spirits.

Hera: (sob) okay.

My cousin is temporarily going to take over the story until Thursday. (I never told her the password.) Of course, I will still check if it still goes with the flow of the story.

P.s. My cousin's nickname is May.

She is thinking of a Bee Colony to help the party. Is that a good idea???

Oh hello there! I'm May. I will take over this whole story until thursday. My cousin is going to review for the tests. I'll also take the advantage of reading other's posts in the other forums??? I'm a first timer here so can someone help me continue the story?

To those who are really curious about me, all I can say is that I am a female and the same age as my cousin!