Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lrcy333

Land of the Star Horizon - Questions and Chat Topic

Has Speedy shown up yet?

If he is indeed in Inza fortress then I need him to post before I continue.

Lrcy I m trying to understand what you want to do here. Do you intend to destroy the whole land?

No, I do not intend to destroy the land, the light's embrance is the key to stopping this war, everyone will understand sooon enough. and demonoula, the shaman of the society of the five is a girl ;)

Shamans:

Light's Embrance - male (use to be)

Land's Quiver - male

Power of the Soul - male

Spazehari - male

Karren - male

Anteraga - female

Nissou - female

Society of the Five - female

and I myself is male but I like using characters from both genders (strange huh?)

ok she is a girl but when did i mention her?

i referred only to speedy's char Fire. And indeed i referred to Fire as a "he" althoung i don't know whether it's a he or a she.

Was it post no. 209?

Ummm... why don't you refer to the Archive of RP Characters?

@Lrcy: I hope you can find your laptop. I am gettin anxious about the LoSH2:Kingdoms that you mentioned in another thread.

actually it 's in post no219 but both of you should read more carefully. I m talking about Nissou's shaman of course and even then not about the Shaman but Fire, whose gender i don't remember. What business could Alina have with Society of Five? She is outside Inza fortress in Nissou.

Do my characters need to go there to find out?

Hey, you play Alina, right?!

(for more info about characters, pls. proceed to the archive)

I am confused...

I thought Fire (Speedy) was in Inza fortress and Lrcy told me that s/he is the one to respond to me. I have sent a lieutenant to offer peace. Speedy ignores my post (maybe s/he isn't in Inza fortress and we misunderstood) and Lrcy ignores it too. How am I to continue if noone answers??? I can't negotiate with someone else's nation on my own!!!

Not trying to be rude or anything, but I've been inactive on this RP for a reason. I get no one responding to my posts, so there isn't really any point in posting again and again.

I think some of the problem is the story is spread too thin, there are too many factions. I can't keep up with all the different story lines. I have had the same problem PokeGal, btw long time since I said hello ((hugs))

This is getting confusing. Please tell if you are in Inza fortress or whatsoever. I can't continue without the one playing Alina posts back.

Heimdall I'm the one playing Alina. I am indeed outside Inza fortress, in my army's camp. I see you're planning to visit me :)

Pokegal you're not the only one who has problems. I can't continue too... :s

Someone must negotiate with me and Lrcy is not here as it seems... :/

Well, if it would be okay, perhaps *sometime* my character could stumble upon someone else's char? That way, even if Lrcy's not there, I can still RP. Let me check the map...*goes on a hunt to find someone to RP with*

@katie, sorry for not posting in a while, busy with lots, and I mean lots of other things

@demonoula, ;) check the rp

@phoenixilia, not really, just supplies. The port belongs to the peace nation so you guys should be fine

@ally, don’t worry about the thin storyline, I am working on it ;)

-----------------------

Any other questions?

-----------------------

BTW, rp updated and Kitkaty has just joined.

@heimdall - take a look at my first post for the rp in the rp topic. it is Kitsu

---------------------------

map updated!

---------------------------

please remember to put your location at the top of your post!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice map. I actually got confused with the map until you placed legends. Finally!

Edit: What happened to Chenvair Doruko? I think he? died. Who took the shaman's place?

Lrcy333 did you pass up Port Sheniro on our journey for a reason. It's the first port you get to when you leave Vahari. By your milage guide from Vahari to Port Sheniro looks to be about 150 miles... it's no way we could have made it to Senji on a boat, powered by wind, overnight.

You put us in Senji and all along in our posts we're gathering supplies to continue the journey upriver as if we still have a ways to go on the boat. We'll have to edit some of our posts to make this work if you really want us in Senji.

Let us know! Thanks! :)

@heimdall~ Doruko died

@chuancey~ yeah I thought you guys were heading to Sheniro then I read one of ally's posts that said Senji so I thought it was Senji.