Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lrcy333

Land of the Star Horizon - Questions and Chat Topic

Ok I don't want to be aggressive or anything but I 'm a little tired... Lrcy completely ignored my post when he made his, so i basically wrote the same thing again. Never mind that but noone bothers to answer my post so that i can continue....

@Heimdall - I'm not sure how Sono's attack on Hanako works in the current storyline. Lrcy has Hanako under arrest, so is Sono's attack supposed to be before or after that?

I guess Alei is now considered part of Power of the Soul since it is now conquered. It's a bit confusing that the map keeps changing.

@lj: no wonder...your location was confusing. I understand now. Sono casted the spell perhaps after Hanako's arrest. I'd better reread the posts

I wonder how is lrcy. demonoula needs a response from him.

EDIT: Response needed XD!

@demonoula & everyone~ I am very, very, very sorry! I forgot all about amaranthia cause I have been watching anime for two days straight with hardly any sleep. I'll put an update soon and also a reminder, please do not put too many characters into the rp because I get totaly confused that way. And please try not to rush the story ahead by too far. Update will probably be not as soon as you guys think cuz I have a project so yeah. Anyway, I apologize again about forgetting.

Just take your time lrcy and make sure that you will keep up an update at least everyweek.

BTW, what do you think happened to aya_lyka? I happened heard from her for a long time, especially her RP is already pending.

I am going way too slowly, unfortunately there is noone to interact with me, so i keep waiting for you Lrcy. Sorry for being aggressive but I just watch everyone progressing while I stay still, always outside Inza fortress... :s not fighting, not going anywhere. Btw, I don't want to go to war with Nissou, not anymore cause I see there is noone there to interact with me. I hope you understand what I m trying to say.

I know what ya mean, demonoula. Aya hasn't been on, and she's my companion. lrcy seems to be thinking of something to have me do, but he hasn't gotten to saying it yet. :(

At least I know somebody isn't moving with me! :D

I don't know what has happened. According to the legend, there supposed to be two chars playing on Nissou's side, but none of them has posted, so I think I should move south to where Heimdall and lj are. But I will wait for Lrcy's update :)