Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lrcy333

Land of the Star Horizon - RP

In the Land of the Star Horizon, life is poor but simple. Lands have turned into a desolate wasteland. Few villages remain. Each nation currently has only one village. Stars always shine above so there is always night and no day. But now villages are learning that other villages are starting to build, but for what purpose?

The 7 Kingdoms

The Kingdoms contain one village each and are ruled by shaman, each with a different ability.

The 8 Shamans (and powers)

Korako Haverdone (male warrior) - Strength and Power

Zambira Chikaki (female healer) - Healing

Honshu Donsu (male archer/gunman) - Nature

Menary Viper (female princess) - Trickery

Sebethzar (male summoner) - Death

[d]Chenvair Doruko (male scholar) - Time[/d]

Nene Draver (female elementalist) - Elements

Dirk Karren (male samurai) - Power of the Unknown

The Shaman's Weapons

Korako Haverdone (male warrior) - thick bladed brute sword

Zambira Chikaki (female healer) - banishing charm

Honshu Donsu (male archer/gunman) - arrow musket (gunpowder musket that shoots fire arrows)

Menary Viper (female princess) - poison whip

Sebethzar (male summoner) - orb scythe

[d]Chenvair Doruko (male scholar) - time staff[/d]

Nene Draver (female elementalist) - steel magic staff

Dirk Karren (male samurai) - spirit katana

Kingdoms

The Light's Emberance

Nissou

Power of the Soul

Society of the Five

Anteraga, Nation of Purity

Spazehari

Land's Quiver

Karren

The Light's Emberance

Shaman~ Chenvair Doruko - Time

Capital City - Vahari

Details: Getting its name from the only spot in the land where the sun shines. A huge old tower with one mirror was placed in the back of the city. This tower was built by the founder and was a memorial of the light shining down. Every day at noon, the sun shines on the mirror giving off a rainbow. This nation is currently only occupied by the shaman and a few oracles.

Nissou

Shaman~ Menary Viper - Trickery

Capital City - Viper

Detail: Having her parents killed by ninja, Menary now rules in her castle, the last building in the city of Viper besides a few huts. The city of Viper lays on a rocky mountain, only source here is lizards, mountain cats, deer, and a valuable waterfall.

Power of the Soul

Shaman~ Korako Haverdone - Strength and Power

Capital City - Sader

Details: A legend says that a flame from the sun is in Sader's famous city torch. Horses here are powerful and are good in battle. The torch is this city's only source of fire and is precious to the armories located here. This city is also known for its shaman/captain/leader/hero for his offered training to young students

Society of the Five

Shaman~ Nene Draver - Elements

Capital City - Nagashi Fortress

Details: Cosisting of only a fortress with few students and 5 teachers; this fortress has become a school with Nene as its Master Teacher.

Anteraga, Nation of Purity

Shaman~ Zambira Chikaki - Healing

Capital City - Chikaki's Den

Details: Chikaki's Den is an underground hiding place Zambira's hiding place when she was little. In the far end of the den is an oasis able to cleanse illnesses. Huts have been built in this den and the floor to the ceiling is eight stories although the entrance is only two stories.

The Den is located somewhere secret in the only forest existing in the land.

Spazehari

Shaman~ Honshu Donsu - Nature

Capital City - Fenzer Village

Details: Made up of many huts up in the tallest trees of the same forest Anteraga is located (it is located on the opposite side of the forest), Fenzer has been a refugee camp of the poorest people who looked for a home and now have one plus a good life.

Land's Quiver

Shaman~ Sebethzar - Death

Capital City - The Hole, hiding place of the secret society

Details: A group of magicians and scholars created a powerful weapon and their own society called Lands Quiver. The weapon they made was also named land's quiver since it was capable of turning souls into a full army. Although, the group had died away, they left the weapon and an underground city to the next generation in which none of that generation knew how to activate the weapon. Sebethzar, son of the leader who was the head of the group who created the weapon was a novice and had possesion of a book containing summoning spells.

Karren

Shaman~ Dirk Karren

Capital City - Exter

Details: Made up of few, this nation had secret abilities only known to the royal family. The villagers had always feared the royal family and a civil war broke out between the royal family and the villagers. The villagers outnumbered the royal family. It was 300 vs 40 and every person died except 2 people, one a 7 year old of the royal family. He eventually left the burned down village when he turned 17. He survived the civil war because he hid in a storehouse far from the village. Another was the sister who fled the village when the civil war started. No one knows her location currently.

width=400http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3234/3014064599_c6875d34f8_o.png[/img]

----------------------------------------

Diplomacy

Alliance(s):

Anteraga, Spazehari, Nissou, and Society of the Five

Enemies:

Power of the Soul and Anteraga

Power of the Soul and Spazehari

Power of the Soul and Nissou

Power of the Soul and Land’s Quiver

Power of the Soul and Society of the Five

Neutral or Peace:

The Light’s Embrance

----------------------------------

Lady_Selena - knight - Elivyana - Society of the Five

ljspence - samurai - Hanako Misawa - Power of the Soul (starting in Anteraga)

demonoula - fighter (samurai/warrior) - Alina - Power of the Soul

phoenixalia - ninja - Miacka Sakura - The Light’s Embrance

Speedy - ninja - Fire - Nissou

KitKaty - theif - Kitsu - Nissou

Chauncey - archer - Traelee Flyndust - The Light's Embrance

Mullberry - archer - Rose - Spazehari

Mizzou - healer (novice monk) - Galena - Anteraga

Ladypendragon - novice elementalist - Alora Myuki - Society of the Five

aya_lyka - novice elementalist - Aya - Spazehari

Heimdall - novice necromancer - Aidan Suzuki - Power of the Soul

theAdept_Rouge - spearman - Ginka-ku - Land’s Quiver

Ally (Oracle) - oracle - Wakahiru - The Light’s Embrance

Pokegal - surprise character

-------------------------------------

Questions and Chat Topic~

http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4125&start=0

** Nagashi Fortress (Society of the Five)

It was late at night and Nene Draver checked the east side in the second floor of the fortress to make sure everyone was asleep. Elivyana walked beside Nene carrying a flame. The last room they checked was the room of a student named Alora Myuki. Nene peeked in knowing Alora wasn’t asleep, so Nene quietly went up to Alora’s bed and tickled Alora gently.

**Chikaki’s Den (Anteraga)

Zambira looked at the female samurai that some villagers had brought back. The female samurai was asleep and was badly wounded from a battle probably. Then she looked at a villager next to her, “Get some water from the oasis and get Galena as well. Go on, Hurry!” Zambira stared at the female samurai again, wondering what the samurai’s name was.

**Sader (Power of the Soul)

Dawn crept up with the sun upon the town of Sader. Blacksmiths began to wake and heat their forges. Korako Haverdone sat meditating in his bare room. A guard came in suddenly and reported, “Sir, Hanako Misawa went missing yesterday and hasn’t come back.” “Bring Aidan Suzuki and Alina in here then.” Korako replied. He was captain here and was proud to be one. His goals for this little town and nation was conquer, for now though, finding Hanako Misawa was more important.

**Vahari (The Light’s Embrance)

Old man Chenvair Doruko mediated, Wakahiru the Morning Sun doing the same thing as well in the opposite side of the room. “War is coming, but I can’t get a clear vision. Can you Wakahiru, if not then I guess our ninja will have to spy for us again.”

**Viper (Nissou)

Menary played cards with Fire. They were best friends. “Dang it, you win again, are you cheating?!” Menary gave an angry look at Fire but then both of them just burst into laughter. When Menary recovered from her silliness, she put the cards away and a servant came into the carpeted room. The servant put tea in front of Menary and Fire then left. “What shall we do today?” Menary asked Fire.

**Fenzer Village (Spazehari)

Honshu Donsu (20 years old) waited for Rose to come up to his headquarters which was higher than the other tree homes. Honshu fiddled with his rifle for a while then took out a box containing bags of gunpowder very precious to Honshu. Honshu looked at the bark floor only covered by a large rug. Then he heard a knock on the door, Rose came in panting from exhaustion. “Rose, I have a new mission for you.”

**The Hole (Land’s Quiver)

Sebethzar and Ginka-ku were looking through the library. It was cold (especially since they were underground) and neither of them had found any more info than they already had about their great weapon. Sebethzar soon became dizzy and fell asleep on a wooden chair.

**At a Small Outpost

Dirk drank glass after glass of ale at the tavern. He sighed looking at the people around him. “More Please!” He called to the bar keeper. A strange girl sitting at a near table wearing bright clothing but also a hood was eating a biscuit and looking the other way. Dirk was suddenly curious and left his drunken state. He kept staring at the girl, waiting for her to get up and leave.

Kinami was sitting, eating a biscuit when she felt that someone was staring at her. She did not take her hood off, but stared back at the man. He looked normal, but he had a different aura than normal humans. She got up and started to leave. After she was outside, she went into a deep part of the forest. She had to move slowly and carefully, because it was easy to get lost. When she was alone, she took off her hood. She put her head up high, and felt the breeze. She hated having to wear it, but she knew she had to.

Alora was lying in her bed, pretending to be asleep, when she felt someone tickling her. She yelped involuntarily, then realized it was the Shaman and her master, Nene Turning to face her, she said, "Hello Master Nene. What brings you here this lovely night?" At this, she laughed a little.

Galena was mixing some ointments when she heard a knock on the door. "It's open!" She yelled toward the door. Why do they always have to bother me when I'm in the middle of doing something.

A young villager cautiously stuck his head through the open door. "Umm...Galena...ummm...Zambira asked me to get you. There's hurt woman that was brought to town."

"Very well, I'm coming." Galena grabbed her medical bag on her way out the door. "Take me to her." She followed the villager to where Zambira was waiting with the hurt samurai.

Wakahiru sighed and shook her head. There were so many images coming at once she couldn't decipher them. They kept blurring and merging together.

"No old friend, I cannot make sense of the images. They only clear thing is a tower shining through the darkness. Then the path diverges, one into deepest night. The other leads to a brightness that stuns the eyes. We should send out the spy. I think an Epoch is upon us, a turning point for all the nations."

They had been meditating since morning tea. It was now almost noon. They needed to prepare for the Rainbow service. She stretched and stood up shaking her head to clear the images.

The maid entered the room with head and eyes lowered as was the custom.

"Madra, please prepare my clothes for the ceremony, and send the steward to Doruko-San."

"My lady, of course."

Wakahiru sighed and shook her head. There were so many images coming at once she couldn't decipher them. They kept blurring and merging together.

"No old friend, I cannot make sense of the images. They only clear thing is a tower shining through the darkness. Then the path diverges, one into deepest night. The other leads to a brightness that stuns the eyes. We should send out the spy. I think an Epoch is upon us, a turning point for all the nations."

They had been meditating since morning tea. It was now almost noon. They needed to prepare for the Rainbow service. She stretched and stood up shaking her head to clear the images.

The maid entered the room with head and eyes lowered as was the custom.

"Madra, please prepare my clothes for the ceremony, and send the steward to Doruko-San."

"My lady, of course."

Kinami put her hood back on, and went into a small cavern in the bottom of a concealed tree trunk. She smiled at the sight of a purple rose, she had planted it here and tried her best to keep it alive. She kneeled down, and started to pray. After she was finished, she smiled again. "At least I have faith in myself that I can do more than destroy..." She whispered, and blew a kiss onto the rose.

Alina was trying to wake up. She opened one eye and thought about sleeping some more. After all, it was early in the morning. She heard someone entering. It seemed that she wouldn't sleep more... She got up and put her uniform just in time to see a guard walking in.

"Goodmorning", she said.

"Miss Alina, Korako Harverdone sent me. You must go and see him as soon as possible."

Alina went curious. "Why, what is going on?"

"I'm sorry Miss, you 'll have to wait until you meet with Shaman Korako to find out."

"Very well, tell him I'm on my way."

Alina watched the guard leaving. Somehow she thought the morning wouldn't be so good afterall...

After a minute she left to see the Shaman too.

Kinami walked out, and stopped. "Now I recognize that man's aura! Could it really be...Dirk Karren?! That's impossible, though..." She winced at the thought of her home and her family. She thought about her brother..."Wait! I never saw him that day! Could he...still be alive?!" She started crying in joy at the thought of her brother being alive. She wiped her tears and ran back to the tavern, hoping that the man was still there. She walked in, her hood on, and checked around for him.

I made a second post cause Chauncey just started so........

**Vahari

Chenvair stood up and picked up his staff. "Thank you Wakahiru." Chenvair bowed then exited outside. People were gathering by the tower and Chenvair spotted Traelee Flyndust with her bow looking at the tower. Chenvair walked over, "Traelee, I need for you to find Miacka Sakura. You two have a mission that I will soon give you."

**Nagashi Fortress

Nene looked at Alora kindley and smiled. "Why couldn't you sleep? Are you thinking about you exam tomorrow? Don't worry, it will not be that hard, plus, you are one of my best students."

**Chikaki's Den

Zambira was waiting and finally Galena arrived. "Show me your healing skills, I wish to see how much you have learned." Zambira took a step back, watching, while holding the charm attached to necklace around her neck.

**Just Outside an Outpost

Dirk was able to read minds, he had never known how or why but for some reason he couldn't read this girl's mind, something did not allow him to. Dirk searched the forest stealthy.

**Sader

Koraku still waited patiently, waiting and waiting.......

Kinami asked around, and found that this person had gone into the forest. She ran back in the forest, looking for him. She thought she saw a figure walking, and ran towards it.

Alina knocked Korako's door and entered without waiting for a response.

"Goodmorning, Shaman Korako."

She smiled to the wise Shaman.

"what is the urgency?It is quite early and i could have used some more sleep"

"What is it?" Rose asked Honshu Donsu calmly, referring to the mission he had for her. Excitement pulsed through her at the thought of adventure, but she was careful not to show it.

Standing outside by the tower, Traelee Flyndust, was taking everything in. Her long chestnut hair was floating on a breeze. Over her short leather outfit she was covered in a green and brown leaf gauze, it too was floating on a breeze. Wearing her knee high leather boots made it easy to blend noiselessly into the crowd. Her piercing dark eyes had a glint of playfulness on this bright and breezy day.

Most everyone was milling around and waiting for the Rainbow Ceremony to begin. She was in her own thoughts and came to with a start when she was interrupted by Chenvair.

Well, I can hardly say that I was 'interrupted.' After all, he is one of the eldest, highly regarded for his seeing powers.

"Hi Chenvair. I was just taking everything in. It's such a beautiful day. Is there something I can do for you?"

"Traelee, I need for you to find Miacka Sakura. You two have a mission that I will soon give you."

"Oh, yes, right away. We will come to you as quickly as we can."

I watched Chenvair turn around and walk away. Now, where in the world could Miacka be. I'll wander around out here in the crowd if I can find Miacka.

Aidan suddenly barged inside the room of the Shaman Korako exhausted.

"What the heck is it,Korako?! Bringing me here so early in the morning! Sheesh! I haven't even had my breakfast yet!"

He sat down quietly with his noisy stomach. He grinned at the shaman for the urgency.

"Anyway, what is the matter?" he asked Shaman Korako.

Ginka-ku, or simply Ginka, was reading a book in the library, trying to find more information about their 'great weapons'. He's been in the library, looking through the books, for hours now, and has not found any useful information.

He glanced at Sebethzar to see how he was doing, only to find him asleep on a chair.

Ginka decided not bother about the shaman anymore and continue searching for information

Alora sighed. "I suppose. But I am still nervous. What if I fail the exam? I know I'm one of the best, but still..." She trailed off, trying to express her nervousness. Being a perfectionist when it comes to her style, she was always trying to do better than she could.

Galena kneels down to get a closer look at the injured woman. She was unconscious but her injuries didn't appear to be life-threatening. It was something she could easily take care of. She pulled out a few supplies from her bag and quickly went to work cleaning her wounds and bandaging them.

"Her injuries aren't too severe, she should heal quickly. But we should move her inside to a bed rather than leaving her lying on the ground."

Kinami ran closer to the figure and started to yell to try and get his attention. She ran as fast as she could, but she didn't have much stamina, and had to slow down. Desparate, she conjured a mere cough-bubble, and put it in front of him so quick that he ran straight into it.

((The cough-bubble merely makes the person it's used on cough a few times. It's non-toxic, but it is a poison-type move.))

I grin at Menary, then I pat my

sides, "Not sure what we should do now!"

I still giggled at what the shaman said before..

I wonder whats going outside at the moment.

I sip the tea constently.

**Sader

Koraku looked at them for some time and hen began to speak, "Hanako Misawa went missing some time ago. I wish for you two to find her quickly and bring her back. I do not know where she is currently, so you will have to find out on your own. Go now, you are dismissed!"

**Forest, Just Outside Outpost

Dirk jumped to dodge, then pulling out his white katana ready to attck. "Wait, could it be......sister?" He put his katana away and hugged Kinami. "I haven't seen you in a long time, I thought you were dead!"

**Chikaki's Den

Zambira nodded agreeingly and carried the samurai to an unoccupied hut and laid her on a bed. Zambira left the hut, leaving Galena to care for the samurai. Zambira looked through the samurai's belongings and noticed the samurai's weapon. A suprise came to her face. Zambira got back to the hut. "We have trouble Galena. I think this samurai is from Power of the Soul, if so then they will be after, never the less, take care of this female samurai till then."

**Nagashi Fortress

Nene looked at Alora, "One who has great power, will never know true power." Was all Nene said. Nene then left the room, Elivyana following. "Elivyana, is everything ready for tomorrow's exam?"

**Vahari

Chenvair walked to the mirror and looked at the sun before closing his eyes. "People of Vahari, let us have silence during this annual rainbow ceremony!"

**Viper

"Can you feel it Fire, the intesity in the air for power. War is going to fall upon Nissou, we must stay alert and prepare ourselves." Menary sipped some tea and then closed her eyes to think.

"I'm so happy! I...I thought that I had lost you all this time, then I remembered I never saw you on that horrible day!" Kinami started to cry a little, but quickly wiped her tears.

Not finding anything useful from the particular book, Ginka-ku stopped reading and returned it to the shelf.

He looked around the library and searched through the books. He does not even recognise which books he has read, and which he hasn't.

**The Hole - Great Library

Sebethzar woke up. He called out to Ginka-ku. "Maybe, we don't need the great weapon for conquest, don't we have enough creatures to destroy The Power Of The Soul?"

**Outpost - Tavern

"Don't cry." Kanami was hugging Dirk to hard. "Listen to your older brother, especially since I am two years older. Our abilities as you have noticed are greaterthan most people's. We must rebuild Karren! I have found something out. In the city of Vahari lies our passage out of this land. This land is not connected to earth! The mirror in Vahari will help us if we can get to it, but to open it is a different task."