Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lrcy333

Land of the Star Horizon - RP

**Nagashi Fortress

She didn't realize it when it started, but now she noticed voices in her head. They were talking so quietly that she bearly heard them. When she realizet that, she stopped that instant.

Who are those voices? And why now, after so many years?

**Alei

Hanako had no sooner gotten out of the city walls when she was set upon by Aidan and some others. It was so unexpected that she didn't know what to think. They had parted at the start of the war and she had not thought to see Aidan here of all places.

One of the others reassured Hanako that they were not ready to hand her over to Korako, which was a relief. With just her Kanasashi, she wasn't up to taking on a group of people anyway and it would have been depressing to simply be dragged back to another cell.

One of the group asked, "Why were you in jail?"

It seemed like such a simple question, but it made Hanako sigh.

She made a face. "Aidan, you were originally set out to find me after I went missing. The truth was that I had been wounded in a strange ambush and ended up being healed at Chikaki's Den. I owed them a debt of honor and the Shaman asked me not to reveal their location. I gave them my word I would not."

Hanako sighed. "But just as I was finishing things up here at Alei, Shaman Korako showed up and suddenly demanded that either I reveal the location or I would be sent back to Sader and be executed."

"Something seems very wrong since I never got a chance to report where I had been. I don't even know how the Shaman knew where I had been. Everything since that ambush seems to have been wrong."

Hanako shook her head. "Anyway, what on earth are you doing here anyway? I thought you were off to conquer Land's Quiver? What happened?"

**Alei

After Aidan heard about the ambush, it made the group exclaim and said "Who ambushed you?! And now we know why he was asking you." The group decided to turn their back against Korako and decided to help the ones who are in grave need. "Hanako, would you mind to bring us to Chikaki's Den? We will talk to the Shaman there." Sono and Juvila asked Hanako. "Juvila and I have finished the conquering of Land's Quiver by burning the capital itself which is The Hole, but there are still survivors remaining. Thanks to Ether, we somehow made a mark in their history."

They waited patiently for her response but still a question remained in their minds. How did Korako know that Hanako knows the location of Chikaki's Den?

Shayin asked "Are you with someone when you were ambushed? You must be in a setup and betrayed."

**Alei

Hanako is relieved that the defeat of Land's Quiver has gone so successfully. The group, however, seems to think that perhaps we have been on the wrong side of this war. Everything has become so complicated, Hanako thought.

"I cannot in truth reveal the whereabouts of Chikaki's Den to anyone. I understand you wish to help them. I'm unsure what can be done exactly." Hanako continues to ponder this when she is interrupted in her thinking by another questioner.

"Were you with someone when you were ambushed?"

Hanako considers this. "No, I was alone - except for my horse, Kaisha. Hmm..." Hanako pulls out the horse whistle from under her shirt. This item the guards had not recognized or had dismissed. "Perhaps there is a way in which I can help you find the way to the Den without leading you myself. Kaisha knows the way and she made no vow to anyone." Hanako raises her whistle to her lips and blows. She knows that her faithful steed will come to her call.

"Kaisha will be the perfect guide." Hanako says with a smile.

**Port Sheniro

Miacka, Chioske, and Traelee took a table over by the window. The breeze was cool as Miacka had suggested it would be. The tavern was rather large and quaint at the same time. It looked like it could be used for other things as well as a tavern. There was a little stage area where bands could play or a theater play could be acted out.

The waitresses all had smiles on their faces and one was coming our way. She was carrying a loaf of steaming bread and a bowl of fresh churned butter.

"What are you girls going to order? Everything sounds so good and the aroma in here is almost enough to make a girl full! I think I'll have the seafood trio plate with a potato and salad," I said.

The waitress came over and I put in my order and added a pint of ale to go along with it. As soon as Miacka and Chioske placed their order I tore off a piece of the bread and slathered it with butter. When I took a bite I felt like I was in heaven. It literally melted in my mouth.

The thought of Wakahiru brought me back down to earth and I said to Miacka and Chioske, "We'll need to eat and be moving along back to the ketch. I'm sure Wakahiru will be waking soon and be ready to head out."

She had awakened refreshed and ready for more travel, but the others had not yet returned from town. To keep herself busy she began sorting the supplies that had been delivered. When they had all been stored in their proper place she set off to the galley for a quick meal. She pulled the hilt from her pocket to really look at it up close. She hadn't wanted to examine it in the shop and possibly drive up the price. It was odd how well balanced it felt for having no blade. It felt as if it did. The filigree work was stunning, there were actually hands reaching from the clouds throwing the bolts of lightening.

It was hard to stop looking, it almost compelled her to hold it. Reluctantly she slipped it back in her pocket.

**Port Sheniro

That was a nice lunch,thought Miacka.But then when Traelee reminded her about Wakahiru,she too thought it was time to head back.

"I'll pay for the food."said Miacka.

A waitress came by again and I paid the money.

"I'll be waiting for you two outside."said Miacka as she headed out.

**Port Sheniro

"Thanks for grabbing lunch for us, Miacka. I'll buy next stop," I said as I walked up to her outside. "I guess we should be getting back."

Traelee started back the way they had come. They didn't have very far to go, the Port village of Sheniro wasn't very large. In a short time they were back at the docks.

"Miacka, have you got everything you need? If so, let us be off down the dock to the ketch," I said to her.

Nissou - Power Of The Soul Camp

Alina was worried. She hadn't heard from Iris yet. What could have gone wrong?

Strange news were coming from Sader. Without Korako knowing, Alina had her own network of spies. She had found out that Land's Quiver tried to assassinate him, so she knew that was the reason of the war. She couldn't understand though the war against Nissou and Anteraga. These kingdoms were never allies with Land's Quiver. She felt that something was awfully wrong with this war.

Additionally, word came from Anteraga that strange things were happening down there. Things involving Aidan and Hanako. Alina had no idea what to do...

**Alei

Hanako blew her whistle and then suddenly a horse came. She presented the horse to the four and the four approached the horse. "Wow! She looks so pretty. Kaisha..." Then they turned to Hanako but they she went away. Aidan muttered "I pray for her safety." The others agreed.

Then they turned to Kaisha, Hanako's companion and Aidan said "Lets go to Chikaki's Den! Sono and Shayin, take my horse and follow Juvila and I. Then they went into a forest as Kaisha was leading them towards Chikaki's Den. Do they know what lie ahead?

Port Sheniro

"Yes,Traelee.I've got everything.I also bought some extra food we might need for our journey.Yes,I'm ready."said Miacka.

Wakahiru must be wondering where we are,thought Miacka.

Port Sheniro

As the others returned to the ship Wakahiru again placed her Balalaika in her lap and sang the wind. They were off to the next port of call before heading up the long river to find Nene, beyond the Lake of Karren's Empire.

**Port Sheniro

We were back in the ship and we are going to a new place and we will reach there very soon.I feel more confident now because we have more supplies and I feel I am now prepared for everything.I wondered how the others felt right now.

** Nagashi Fortress

"Who is there?" Elivyana asked the voices in her head, but not makeing any sound that some observer could hear."What do you want?"

Voices didn't answer on her question, what made her annoied, but they continued talking more quietly. That was so annoing and frustrating what reflected on the way she was breathing.

"I want the answer!" she started to growl on these voices when she heard footsteps of two persons behind her. Her face turned pail. She quickly looked behind her and looked in to the two teachers that were discussing something with their lowest tone.

Is she going insane, or her hearing power just increased? She saw Alora aproacing towards to her, so Elivyana looked her moore carefoully, like she was sensing something.

"Alora..." Elivyana called the student girl which looked at her with curiosity."Be carefoul during the exam." Elivyana said and then she quickly left.

She left because she wouldn't know where she got the idea to tell Alora to look after herself.

**Alei

Hanako watched the others leave with Kaisha in the lead. She wished them luck as they went to seek out Zambira. Her own impression of the Shaman had been brief, but she wondered if the secretive group would really welcome an unexpected visit from the warriors. Still, it was not her first concern. As an almost weaponless warrior, Hanako had more immediate problems.

Hanako snuck up quietly on the front lines of the Power of the Soul camp. Obviously the prisoners and those guarding them had already left since the camp had become much quieter. Would that help her or hurt her as she considered how to find and take back her weapons?

Hanako saw that the position of the sentries did not appear to have been changed. She sighed. Yamaoto was very unimmaginative as a leader, she reflected and no doubt Shaman Korako had other things to think about than the day-to-day running of a camp.

Hanako considered her options. She needed to scout out the tents and determine where her weapons were being held. She decided a disguise was in order. The camp was large enough that local women were hired to do the supplement the camp work of doing laundry, cooking, etc. She ought to be able to blend in with those women.

Hanako crossed over to the working side of the camp. As she had suspected, the current days laundry was laid out, but unprotected (who would want to steal laundry?). She grabbed a rough dress hanging on the line which proved to be a good fit.

Here goes nothing, she thought as she also grabbed an empty laundry basket and went around to the guarded entrance of the main camp.

**Forest somewhere near Chikaki's Den

Aidan and the others made their camp and spent the rest of the evening there. Shayin was unnerved of the cold breeze so she made a fire out of wood and sat near the fire. "Aaah. Much better..."

Then there was silence....

**Port Sheniro

Jewel shuffled her things around in her rucksack as Wakahiru sang her beautiful song. Jewel found herself feeling anxious again, not knowing what her mission was. The old one had died before Jewel and Miacka had been told. Wakahiru would tell them in time, Jewel knew, and at the same time she still found herself wondering about it.

Jewel ventured out on deck and stood at the rail letting the wind blow through her hair. The smell of the sea water was refreshing and it helped to calm her. Jewel took to a chair and closed her eyes enjoying the fresh sea breeze and Wakahiru's wonderful song.

**Port Sheniro

Chioske was stuffed already and yet it was still noon. Chioske sat down then stretched her wings again. The refreshing feeling came back to her. And just as suddenly, her eyes became still. What is this image? Why am I falling? Why can’t I control my body anymore? Why are my eyes closing?

“CHIOSKE!”

Those thoughts ran through her head as she fell onto a bunch of crates, knocked-out.

“I am coming.......... brother.”

**Inza Fortress - Gates

“My name is Honshu Donsu, shaman of Spazehari! You must be the commander of this unit from Power of the Soul (Honshu doesn't actually know who the commander is). I do not wish for war and if you can, please surrender. Your attacks are useless against this fortress and my men and I do not wish any harm.” Honshu said this with honesty, although, he gripped his rifle tightly in his hand.

Then, suddenly........................... “URGH!, NO,NO....... NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!” Honshu exclaimed before entering a break down.

**Inza Fortress - Inn

The waiter gives Fire a glass of water. “Are you a traveler? You should probably leave here soon. This place MIGHT turn into a battlefield.”

**Nagashi Fortress

Nene walked out, only to bump into Elivyana. Nene quickly apologized then ran to her room. There she laid her head on her pillow of her bed. Her head hurt. “Not now of all times.” Nene said to herself quietly.

**Alei

The guards stopped Hanako. “What were you doing outside of the camp, we didn’t see anyone exit and and not come back. Maybe we should report this.”

“Wait! We need more help at the medical tent.” proclaimed a young woman. She was about 19 or 20 with long hair.

Once the guards agreed and pushed Hanako into the camp, the young woman talked quietly. “Are you alright? You should be more careful of those guards even if they are just laze arounds. My name is Senri (sen-rEE), Senri Hakutso.

**Alei - Command

Korako grinned, “finally......”

**The Hole - Medical Room

People were running back and forth, healing patients. Ginka had been carried there and many were caring for him.

**Chikaki’s Den - Entrance

“Anyway, we must move; we have been wasting too much time!” exclaimed Zambira. Just as she started to walk though, she fell to the ground. “Why now?!” said Zambira faintly.

**Road - near the tower of the stars

“Mm.” said Dirk nodding, and then he pointed. “There it is, about ½ a mile from where we stand. Then suddenly, Dirk cried and yelled out loud with pain. He held his head firmly. “Why now?!”

**Tower of the Stars - Sealing Room

A seal of unitation and seperation was drawn on the floor in the middle of the room. It then glowed heavily. And suddenly, the seal vanished (this meant that the seal was unsealed or broken).

**Chikaki's Den

The group started again searching for Chikaki's Den until they arrived infront of the place they were looking for...Chikaki's Den. "Finally...we have arrived." The group was excited to meet and talk to their Shaman but the shaman's guards saw the four and surrounded them. "Wait! We want to talk to your Shaman. We seek for peace...not war." Aidan mentioned to the guards but they did not listen.

**Nagashi Fortress

Elivyana was standing like a atatue, with the expression of surprise on her face. Nene bumped on her like she hadn't see her in front of her way, and then apologised in the way that wasn't her usual manner of behaveour.

Her steps were faster, like she wanted to get away and hide to be alone for a moment.

"Nene?" Elivyana said with a whisper.

**Alei - Power of the Soul Camp

Hanako adjusted her disguise and took a deep breathe. Disguises weren't really her best skill, but since she had not been raised as a warrior, but rather as a fisherman's daughter, it wasn't really stretching the truth to see her as a peasant. Here goes nothing, she thought.

For a heartstopping moment, Hanako thought her cover was going to be blown before she even walked into camp. The guards eyed her suspiciously. “What were you doing outside of the camp! We didn’t see anyone exit and and not come back. Maybe we should report this?" The younger guard turned to the older one to see if this was the recommended proceedure.

As a commander, Hanako was irritated at this soft approach. If I were Yamamoto, I'd have him cleaning latrines for a week, she thought. With a shake of her head, she brought her thoughts back into focus. She kept her head down and tried to look extremely innocent. Nobody here, but us local people, she thought determinedly, wishing she had some sort of psychic power to lend some force to her wishes. Hanako was about to turn around when a voice came from behind the guards.

“Wait! We need more help at the medical tent,” proclaimed a young woman. She was about 19 or 20 with long hair.

The guards looked a bit relieved to have this decision taken from their laps. "Do you take responsibility for this woman?" the older guard asked the newcomer. The young woman rolled her eyes. "Yes, I'll even count the sheets every night," she said sarcastically. The guards looked chasened and waved Hanako inside.

Hanako glared a bit at them. Two weeks kitchen duty and latrines for the both of them! she thought. Her thoughts were interruped by the other woman. “Are you alright?" she asked as she propelled Hanako ahead of her towards the medical tents. "You should be more careful of those guards even if they are just lay abouts." She gave her own slight glare at the backs of the guards.

"My name is Senri, Senri Hakutso. Come along with me and I'll show you where everything is." Hanako had to stretch her legs to keep up with the energetic young Senri. "Oh, umm. I'm Hana.. Hana Mitzuo," Hanako lied. "I'm sure I'll learn where everything is very quickly." The two women disappeared into the teaming camp.

**Road, near Tower Of Stars

"Dirk?! What's happening?! What's wrong?!?!" Kinami became extremely afraid, afraid that something terrible was about to happen. She always had that kind of "ability". She got a terrible feeling in her gut, and prepared herself for the worst.

**Chikaki's den- entrance

"Anyway, we must move; we have been wasting too much time!" Zambira said. Rose nodded and followed as Zambira started moving. But not a second later, Zambira was on the ground.

“Why now?!” Zambira whispered, obviously hurt.

Why now what?! Rose automatically thought. But she didn't say it out loud. Instead, she offered Zambira a hand and asked "Are you okay?"

She hoped she didn't sound rude... and that Zambira's fall wasn't because of some injury she might have received from being crashed into earlier...

**Chikaki's Den

The group started again searching for Chikaki's Den until they arrived infront of the place they were looking for...Chikaki's Den. "Finally...we have arrived." The group was excited to meet and talk to their Shaman but the shaman's guards saw the four and surrounded them. "Wait! We want to talk to your Shaman. We seek for peace...not war." Aidan mentioned to the guards but they did not listen.