Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lrcy333

Land of the Star Horizon - RP

**Inza Fortress - Inn

Fire raises her head, "Hmm, okay, thanks for the info, and I am a traveler, I shall get going, goodluck!" She chugs down her water, place a few gold coins on the counter then she walks out of the inn.

**Inza Fortress- Gates

Fire walks out from the city, seeing a few people standing a few yards away. She walks a few steps twards them, trying not to be seen, she steps behind a rock..

**Port Sheniro

Miacka was sitting down and humming a little tune when suddenly she heard a sound.HSe turned around and saw that Chioske had fainted.Immediately she got up and hurried to where Chioske had fainted.

"Chioske!CHIOSKE!" she called.

But Chioske wouldn't get up.Miacka started to panic.Then she thought she'd go and fetch some water for Chioske to splash on her and get some hot water ,get a cloth and dip in in the hot water and try to do something.

**Chikaki's den

Rose heard voices from... somewhere, saying something about "shaman" and "peace, not war," but she ignored them and pulled Zambira up, again asking "Are you hurt?"

Inza Fortress - Gates

Iris saw a team coming towards her. The man leading them approached her. So this was the Shaman of Nissou. Iris paid attention to his words.

"Surrender? she thought to herself, what is he talking about? This fortress doesn't stand a chance if we decide to attack! They are the ones that should surrender!"

She was about to answer when she saw him crashing down. She heard him screaming, "Noooo"

- What is happening sir? Are you alright?

Iris didn't know what to do. She didn't have the answers that she needed, Alina had been waiting for her for more than a day and now the Shaman had collapsed. What should she do?

------------------------

OOC: Lrcy I'm not sure I understood what you meant by Honshu's break down, I hope I got it right. If not I can edit.

** Nagashi Fortress

Elivyana was first person who got to the yard wher the test should be held, wanting a moment alone to think about recend acts that occupied her mind.

First, Nene... She was obviously hiding something from her, but she couldn't say what was that. That fact made her worried the moust of time these days.

Second, Alora... Feeling that Alora might be in danger made her skin crawl, knowing that she must prevent that anything happen to students and teachers which safety was her task.

Third, herself... What was going on with her? Is she going insane, or is she really hearing voices in her head? And why now, after so many years? Could it be that someone is playing tricks with her mind?

Her concentration was interuppted by a group of students which came in the exam yard, envolved in a silly conversation about the bet on who will be best.

**Alei - Power of the Soul Camp

Hanako was seeing the camp in a whole new light from her new role as medical assistant. Luckily or not, her training in battlefield triage was helpful. She had quickly be promoted from bedpan girl to junior assistant of the head field doctor. It was a more visible role than she really wanted, but she had revealed her knowledge before she thought things through and so here she was.

Senri was a senior helper to the same doctor and had quickly brought her up in the ranks. It was a comfortable enough position, but it did nothing to restore Hanako to her weapons. Nor did it solve the strangeness of Shaman Korako's behavior. The entire camp seemed to be tiptoeing around the Shaman who seemed fairly pleased with things, but made no read effort to include the rest of the camp in his plans (if in fact he had any). Perhaps it was a battle plan, in which case, the medical team wouldn't necessarily be notified, but no other information seemed forthcoming either.

Senri had volunteered to share her tent with Hanako, which was nice, but prevented Hanako from having unobserved time to search the camp. I need to see if I can come up with a distraction for her, Hanako mused. There were no medical emergencies for the moment, so there was nothing keeping the staff tied up. It was just routine things. Maybe I can find her a likely romantic interest, Hanako thought. She is young and pretty, perhaps I should try to find out what the gossip is. Hanako sighed, this too was not her strong point, but she went to the mess tent and searched for a likely group of gossipy off-duty girls. Spotting a giggling group in the corner, Hanako pasted on a smile and fingered her secret weapon - she had traded the cook for some cakes - these were sure to make her a popular person in a hurry.

**Chikaki's Den

Aidan and the others were sent infront of the shaman of Chikaki's Den. "Please! Listen to us! We don't mean war. Please..."

They wait anxiously and shaking for the shaman's response.

**Outside of Chikaki’s Den

Zambira stood up calmly even after being shocked of what just happened. “Galena, take the banishing scroll and head for the tower of the stars with EVERYONE ELSE HERE. Something isn’t right, something is defiantly not right.” Zambira turned and looked another direction at Rose and Aya, “You two, go along with Galena and the others, they will need you.” Zambira then looked from the corner of her eye at the people who just arrived. Right after she did, she looked up at the sky and disappeared.

**Inza Fortress - Gates

“You are making a mistake! Tell your commander not to.......nott.........nott too.......trust..........the shaman of the power of the soul.” Honshu opened his eyes slightly to look at the rock Fire was hiding behind. Right after, he stood up and ran faster than anyone, over the gate and farther and farther away.

“ASSULT!!!!!!!!” Bells, shouts, and yells came from everywhere in the camp. Thousands and thousands of peasants, Alei citizens and nobles, travelers, merchants, tigers all came charging at the camp with any weapon they had from bows to pitchforks to wooden stakes. Flaming arrows came from over the hill down at Power of the Soul soliders while wooden rams were being pushed across destroying towers and small fortress make-ups. Behind all this stood Spazehari’s soldiers notching their arrows and taking care of the wounded.

To Senri, this happened all to quickly and she fled to find Hanako. Arrows whizzed passed her like lightning bolts. Senri kept tripping as people and soldiers ran everywhere. A tiger almost clawed here but she stabbed a needle in its head before it could. Massive bloodshed would happen here and she knew she would have to get out as soon as she found Hanako.

**Nagashi Fortress - Exam Arena

A maid came up to Elivyana. “Ms. Nene says it is urgent. There is a horse ready for you outside, Ms. Nene has already left.”

Some other person then announced to the students, “the exam will be canceled due to our new alliance with Nissou! All students must report to the weapon room downstairs to retrieve your wands and staffs and other weapons. You will be joining Nissou’s army to destroy the nation known as the Power of the Soul!”

Someone came up to Alora. “Miss, Ms. Nene has asked that you go with Elivyana........ to the tower of the Stars. There is a horse outside the fortress. Quickly now, and here is your weapon.”

**Port Sheniro

Chioske quickly got up. “Brother is waiting, the tower.” Chioske was dazed a bit when she said this.

Somewhere else on the boat............. the orb of the staff Wakiharu had started to blink, like a strange alarm.

**The Road - Near the tower of the stars

“We must hurry, it has begun!” Dirk stood up and started to run toward the tower.

**The Great City of Viper

The city of Viper had been moved under Menary’s orders. She was supervising the construction. “This city will be greater than any in Nissou’s history.” Menary heard that rumor a lot lately.

She wandered into away from the city for a bit before disappearing suddenly.

**The Tower of the Stars - Council Room

The council room was at the top of the tower, with eight seals on the ground forming a circle around the entire room. Four of the seals glowed showing that the person that had cast it had appeared. “So we are all here,” Nene said in front of everyone. “We need to talk before Korako arrives.” Menary suggested. “I guess you are right,” Honshu replied. Zambira joined in, “His power has grown way to far, we need to stop him here and now, agreed?” “Agreed!” everyone replied agreeing.

**The Road-Near the Tower of Stars

"Dirk!" Kinami yelled, and followed him. Her fear and adrenaline took over, and her legs moved almost inhumanly fast, yet gracefully. She eventually, without knowing, ran further than Dirk, and was only a few feet from the door, before tripping.

**Chikaki's Den

"Oh no...we are doomed!" Aidan said to himself. The guards dragged them into a dungeon somewhere in the forest. Their hands were tied on the wall and they were whipped severely. Juvila, the one who is pregnant was being slapped severely by the guards.

"Thats what you get for betraying the Power of Soul!" the two guards shouted as they punished the four.

Aidan, Sono, Juvila and Shayin were trembled.

"You are not from Chikaki's Den! You are Korako's agents!" Juvila shouts at them as she was slapped again by the soldier.

"Hehe...yes we are! You have betrayed us by not saying the real location of where Chikaki's Den is! Now we know where it is, we shall inform of Master Korako immediately."

"You followed us! You are traitors! Release me! I am the general of the army against Land's Quiver!"

"Not anymore...Master Korako has already forsaken you. You are now the traitor to the Power of Soul and you have lost your honor, Aidan Suzuki!"

"No! I just did....what is the right thing to do."

"Shut up! You are useless to him now that you have shown us where Chikaki's Den is! Now there is nothing in store for you! Experience suffering now!!!"

The guards punched Aidan's stomach for many times. Aidan tried to raise his hand to cast the time spell but the punches were severe.

Sono and Shayin, being left unbeaten, summons Ether to save them. Then a woman arrives by the door and shouts "Let them go! How dare you!"

The guards fight the woman but before they can attack, Aidan had the chance of doing the time suspension spell. "Kika-vihi!!!" he shouts and the guards disappear. His hand fell and he lost his consciousness. The woman untied them one by one and brought them to her cottage in the woods through her teleportation spell.

"Are you Ether...?" Aidan murmurs in his unconsciousness.

"You two, go along with the others, they will need you," Zambira ordered Rose and Aya. Rose nodded and followed Galena, heading for the Tower of the Stars. She could hardly believe this was happening...

**Forest

After 30 minutes, Aidan regained his consciousness. Sono, Juvila, and Shayin were talking to Ether about what is destined to happen.

"I am sorry. I cannot tell what is in store for you. This war is very grave. Many lives have been lost and many had become homeless." Ether says as she shook her head.

"I recall the shaman back at Chikaki's Den saying something about the Tower of Stars..." says Aidan.

"Yes. The Tower of the Stars...I have gone there once before...there are eight rune seals on the ground forming a circle around the entire room. That eight rune seals represent the shamans from each nation. Korako Haverdone for Power of Soul, Zambira Chikaki of Anteraga, Nation of Purity, Dirk Karren of Karren, Sabethzar of Land's Quiver, Honshu Donsu of Spazehari, Nene Draver from the Society of Five, Menary Viper of Nissou and Chenvair Doruko from the Light's Embrace...you must go there...in the name of Power of Soul. If you see Korako there, you will have to deal with him afterwards." Ether said and instructs them.

"You have my blessing, Juvila. Your womb and baby will not be hurt until the time comes." Ether said to Juvila.

"I give you luck, Sono and Shayin. True love does rest in your hearts." Ether said to Sono and Shayin.

"Aidan...I give you justice. May true justice prevail onto this world." Ether blesses Aidan and disappears.

They all saw Ether disappear. They went out of the cottage. "Hold my hands! We have something to do!" says Aidan. They held each other's hands and teleported to the outskirts of the Tower of Stars.

Inza Fortress - Gates

“You are making a mistake! Tell your commander not to.......nott.........nott too.......trust..........the shaman of the power of the soul.”

These were the last words the Shaman said. Suddenly he turned and ran away.

Iris was in shock. "I must get to Alina quickly", she thought.

Inza Fortress - Power Of The Soul Camp

Half an hour later she was at the camp reporting to Alina.

Alina was troubled.

- I knew there was something wrong with this war. Korako is behaving strangely lately. I heard that he imprisoned General Hanako for treason. But I hardly believe that Hanako is a traitor. She is a samurai,like me. She has the sense of duty inside her.

- Miss, the shaman said not to trust Korako. But we have orders. What should we do?

- Nevermind the orders. Send a messenger to the fortress. Our job is done here. The whole camp is going back to Sader. I shall not follow the orders of a lunatic. You take in charge from now on. I must go to Alei and find out what is going on. Get back to Sader as soon as possible.

With these words Alina started packing. She needed a week perhaps before reaching Alei. She hoped she would make it in time.

**Outside of Chikaki’s Den

Galena was shocked when Zambira disappeared but there was little time to lose. She placed the banishing scroll into her satchel and then headed off in the direction of the Tower of the Stars without bothering to see who was following her.

Hanako had been doing pretty well making friends in camp. She hadn't yet found a likely person to distract Senri. Soon, however, it did not matter.

The entire camp exploded into chaos of fighting. Hanako cursed her still missing weapons. Grabing a table knife, she slit the canteen tent and scrambled out the back even as the other warriors attempted to stampeed the front.

Outside there was pure chaos. Still, this might be the time to dash into the weapons tent and search for my weapons, she thought. No one would think anything of it in this free-for-all.

Hanko headed for the weapons tent trying not to get caught up in the fighting.

Road

Alina bent down to talk to her horse. "Come on, Kiara. We need to hurry. The world is changing and we need to do something. We must get to Alei."

The horse raised its head and quickened its pace.

"I wonder if I will find anyone in Alei. But then, where else could I go?" Alina said to herself.

** Nagashi Fortress

Elivyana knew something isn't right when the maid told her the message from Nene. She felt that she must act with urgency when she saw Alora who went to the doors with something in her hands.

She immediately started running outside, knowing that Alora got the same message she did. Alora slowed down looking behind her shoulder in to Elivyana who grabbed her arm pulling her out of the fortress.

Horses were waiting patiently, stuffed with the things they needed. She helped Alora to get on her horse, and then she quickly got up on her horse with the lightness of movements which all elfs possess.

"What are we going to do now?" Alora asked Elivyana, worried about the whole thing."Why did Nene ordered us to come after her?"

"I'm not shore..." Elivyana replied with the face full of doubts. "But I'll do what Nene asks from me." her voice represented the urgency of the task.

"How will we get there? Where is that tower?" Alora asked firmly.

"We will have to pass the south side of the lake of Karren empire. then we will go northeast to the tower." Elivyana said. "But we must go right this moment"

Elivyana started her furious gallop to the east, where the mentioned lake was placed, with Alora following her right behind.

**Outskirts of the Tower of Stars

Aidan, Juvila, Sono and Shayin arrived and started walking towards the tower. Aidan has mixed emotions of hate, disgust, sadness, and anger in him. He holds to his katana tightly as they all approach the tower. The sky became dark and started to have thunder. They all ventured carefully as they approach the tower.

**on road to tower of the Stars

Rose fingered the compass Honsu Donshu had given her when he'd told her to deliver the message. She couldn't help but wonder... If it could take her and Aya to Chikaki's den, could it also take them (and everyone else) to the Tower, just a quickly?

"Ah!" she yelled as she stumbled over something. It was a rock. She sighed, put the compass back in her pocket, and continued following Galena.

**Tower of the Stars grounds

Aidan and the others walked as fast as they can until they reached the tower itself. They all agreed to stay watch. They waited for a long time until they agreed to set up camp somewhere near the tower outskirts so they set up camp and went to rest.

Alei - Power of the Soul Camp

Alina reached Alei and made her way to the camp. It seemed that there was a battle but Alina didn't feel like fighting. She tried to avoid all soldiers from both sides, since there was nothing on her to show that she had fought on Korako's side. She went round and round the camp trying to find a spot to enter unnoticed. The defence was rather loose and Alina was surprised. It seemed that her information was correct. She hardly knew Hanako but couldn't believe that she would leave her camp undefended, such an easy pray for the attackers.

-Kiara, you need to stay here, you understand? It is dangerous for you to enter the camp.

Alina always talked to her horse just like she would talk to another person and the horse seemed to understand.

She covered her face and made sure she had all her weapons. "Ok then, let's see if I can find Hanako in this mess"

Alina climbed the fence and sneaked inside the camp. People were running to and fro, tents were falling, soldiers were shouting orders.

"Ok girl, it's going to be a little harder than you thought", said Alina to herself.

Hanako was thankful that in the current mess she wasn't dressed as a warrior. They were being given no quarter by the attacking mobs. With some difficulty, Hanako managed to sneak around to the heart of the camp and within reach of the weapons tent. It was still guarded, but only just. Yamamoto must be out of his mind, Hanako thought. These raw recruits couldn't stand up to a strong wind.

Still, it wasn't likely that they would let her waltz in and take her weapons back. A slight trick seemed in order.

Hanako reached back into her pocket. She still had some of the cookies she had been sharing earlier in the canteen as an "in" to the gossip group. These two looked to her as if they could use a treat. Hanako pasted a friendly smile on her face and went out to meet them - cookies first.

The cookies did the trick. The three were soon commiserating on how confusing the day had been and speculating on how the fighting was going. Once the level of comfort had been established, it was no trick at all to get a pressure point hold on both of them. The two guards slipped to the ground unconscious - cookie crumbs tumbling from slack lips. Hanako took a relieved breath - although she had been taught the pressure point techniques, she had never had to try them in battle before. She was relieved it had worked.

Hanako slipped into the interior of the weapons tent. Now, she wondered, where would they have stashed my stuff?