Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lrcy333

Land of the Star Horizon - RP

Once half of the training was done... the villagers went off to have a break untill I called.... most of them wanted to start the war, but I dodn't want any kind of war... I like peace.. no fighting altho I am a ninja... I just

dislike the fighting... I walk to a shady place

to rest for a bit. I listen as the wind passes by, sitting down and closing my eyes.. such a relaxing time until I hear a loud sound for a wake-up call... I open my eyes then realize that I had to call the villagers to train more.

**Outpost - Tavern

The sun shone on Dirk's back and he did not even notice it was morning. He stood up and went to get breakfast for him and his little sister. He felt guilty that he did not care for his little sister when that tradegy happened. How did she survive all this time? I shouldn't have hid in that storage. I should've protected Kanami. She is here now anyway and I won't abondon her but if she gets in the way then........ Dirk stopped thinking about it and went downstairs to get breakfast.

**Nagashi Fortress - Nene's Chambers

Nene had changed into her pajamas and wnet into bed. She sighed and hugged her pillow. Was this fortress to be attcked. She closed her eyes and thought. Suddenly.......... "My name is Chenvair Doroku. I am talking to you since you are seeking help. Journey to Vahari as soon as possible and speak to me. You shall arrive at exactly noon sometime next week, when you see the rainbow, you know you are there." Nene opened her eyes. Her desk candle was still lit.

**Viper - Mountian City Borders

Menary with a few others were constructing towers and ballistae for defense. She was worried. The food supply was average but if they were attcked, they would not have enough food. Menary left the building area for a bit and went to get some water from the waterfall. She sighed.

**The Hole - Hall

**The Hole - Courtroom

"This way into the court room." Sebethzar said to Ginka-ku. Scholars were already seated at the table as Sebethzar and Ginka-ku enetered the room.

Sebethzar sat down waiting for Ginka-ku to take a seat.

**Chikaki's Den

Zambira watched as the samurai left off. Hanako was it....... She sighed and went back to making new cures for new diseases. It seemed endless.

**Vahari - Medetating Room

Chenvair's senses came back from medetating. He sat there thinking. He was getting old and his power was fading. I won't be able to lead The Light's Embrance soon. My abilities are fading. I need to find someone quick to take my place.

*Vahari*

Wakahiru had finished her devotions and returned to the meditation room. On her way through the long corridor she pulled her long red hair back and tied it into a knot at the nape of her neck. As she rounded the corner she saw Chenvair was already there. She had worried about him lately and he seemed far more troubled than she had ever seen him.

"What is it Master Chenvair? Are you hiding things from me?"

"Its not important for me to know if you are late or not." Aidan looks down at the Death Orb he carries with the staff and looks at it.

"We must start looking for her at the south, then by the borders of Nissou. If we are not able to search for her, we must go out of country and find her throughout the nations. So, are you ready?" Aidan looks at Alina with a confident smile and gave her a wink, then he ties his black long hair and looks at the orb.

"I'm ready!! Let's go!" He removes the hair tie and starts to run carefully along with the wind and the darkness.

The rainbow was beautiful... it always was. It was hard to believe that the rest of the country was without daylight. The rainbow colors washed over me with a warm caress. Such energy came from the rainbow.

Alas, the world came crashing back through my sweet solitary moment with the rainbow. I must find Miacka. She has to be out here watching the Rainbow Ceremony. We need to get back with Chenvair for our mission. He sounded like it was urgent.

I scanned the area to see if I could see her. No sign of her. I walked around the other side of the tower and there she was. "Miacka, we must hurry. Chenvair told me to find you and come to him quickly. He has a mission for us."

With her trusty battlesteed underneathe her, Hanako felt much more herself again. In a way, this was better medicine than sitting in the healer's place. It simply felt right to be able to eat up miles with the smooth gait of her four-legged partner.

She headed north towards the "great" inland lake which bordered the lands. If she could manage it, the lake would enable her to provide food for herself (for her cash at least was gone) and perhaps she would be able to barter work for a crossing back home. If not, she might have to go many miles out of her way to ford the many rivers on the eastern side of the lake. The longer western crossing was not one she wanted to contemplate either since it lead through Nissou, a land she avoided since it's reputation for trickery was anthema to her sense of honor.

Hanako shook off her contemplation as she neared the lake edge. There were no official ports here, but isolated fisherman's cottages like the one she had grown up with did dot the shoreline. Making her way east, she searched the horizon hoping to locate one of these.

Not immediately finding anything, she decided to rest her horse and found a likely fishing hole. Digging out her trusty line and hooks from her saddlebags, Hanako settled in wait for a lucky bite. Good thing those theives didn't know a good lure when they saw them, Hanako chuckled to herself settling in to contemplate the placid water before her.

As soon as she felt that morning is comeing, Elivyana was awake, and prepared to follow orders from Nene. It didn't escape from her careful eyes that Nene begun acting very strange. Especially last night...

What did she wanted to say with that they are not ready yet for the battle? That made her worried for evereyone in this fortress.

She put on her black uniform with silver edges on the sleeves, and the sleeves of her white shirt hanging outside the sleeves of uniform. It was unordinary,but that wasn't something that anyone cared of.

Today is the day of the big exame, and she was responsible to watch the students. Her steps led her in to the yard where the exam will soon start. Light was getting stronger and made evereything so clear to her eyes. she stopped when she saw one person sitting on the bench.

Alora was looking in her hands, and Elivyana guessed that she is concetrateing for her big exam.

She made a grimace, hateing that she is going to ruin her concentration, but the next moment she touched her shoulder and she sat right next to her.

''I'm surprised to find you awake.'' Elivyana said to her, but not looking at her. She looked over the yard instead.''You were awake in the late hours, so I expected to see you later. Is there you want to tell me? Is there something wrong?''

She hoped that she will make Alora talk to her, but she knew tkat she is not so crafty with talking to students like Nene was.

I feel that people would be heading to Nissou right at this moment but I don't wanna inturupt the training... I teach many of the villagers

then soon enough we are done.. most of them are brused but not severly injured. I should get the best of them and get them ready for the war.

((pretty much this is what Fire is thinking by

now if you didn't figure it out hehe XD))

Kinami got up and met Dirk at the end of the stairs. Her expression seemed full of guilt.

"I chose to stay at home. I thought...I thought...I....I thought that maybe I could save them..."

She looked down, trying not to look at Dirk. She had been so happy before, but now....she didn't want to have to feel the pain again. She didn't want to lose Dirk. She knew that if she had to...she would give up her life for her brother.

"It was my fault, after all. I mean, I was there. I should've stayed and protected everyone. Instead, I ran away and hid in one of the cupboards..." Kinami mumbled.

Aidan had already started walking towards the town gates. Alina decided to talk before he was too far.

"Aidan, listen. You 're probably right, we 'd better go for the lake first. But! don't you think it's kind of far to just walk there? Let's get to the stables first, I want to take my horse and find one for you and then you will lead the way. I haven't been to that lake since my childhood."

Alina 's face darkened as she said the last words. She prefered to go through Nissou but the young mage would need explanations and that Alina couldn't give to him.

Aidan then looks again in the Death Orb and then he answered "Hmmm...you're right. It will take a long time for us to travel on foot. Let's get a horse and go to the lake. I will lead the way and maybe, I can find my old master there." Then he suddenly remembers about the incident his master had on the lake. "Never mind about the thing I said about master. We must find the one we are searching for throught the region. We should be alert. No one knows what lurks in that lake. Anyway, let's go." Aidan goes to the stable slowly, thinking of the lake.

Hanako managed to catch a few bluegills. With a small fire, she roasted them along with some water-reed tubers she collected. Being able to provide for herself again, made her feel much better about herself.

"I am a child of the water still," she thought ruefully. "Perhaps I should not have turned my back on that fate." She skipped a few stones lightly across the placid waters. "Was my dream of becoming a true warrior merely a whim?" Certainly the ambush she had suffered had done nothing to increase her confidence. She sighed and stretched.

Before getting back on her horse to continue around the lake, Hanako limbered up with her sword forms. The liquid strength and power of the forms flowed through her as she felt the warrior energy gather. It had all seemed to beautiful and enchanting at the warrior school. It was disheartening to see that the world was less clear - the enemies less easy to identify and defeat.

Finally Hanako sheathed her weapons and returned to the saddle. If no fishing huts were to be found, she would have to ride to the river crossings and pick her way across the plains. Hanako shook off her dark thoughs and headed out once more.

Alina followed Aidan to the stables. Her beautiful mare was there eating. She showed her to Aidan.

"Her name is Kiara. Isn't she gorgeous?"

She led the horse outside.

"I'll be right outside my friend. I ll take her to the yard. Call me when you 're ready."

The last 2 weeks she hadn't seen her horse much. First she was sick, then she needed to train more to catch up. Now, she wanted to ride the horse a little before the trip to make sure everything was ok.

Rose nodded at Aya.

Then she saw Honshu Donsu's door just ahead. She ran up to it and knocked. "Aya's here!" she shouted. "Can we, erm, she, come in?!"

Her words tumbled over each other as she tried to get the question out as fast as she could. She was really excited, though she didn't know why.

'The villagers finished quite earlier than i expected.' She thought as tho she never trained

shortly before, then when she was done... she walked calmly with the villagers, to the

shaman. 'A quiet walk... i thought that we would have a much louder..' No one said anything...

just walking she reached the shaman then she mumbles loud enough for the shaman to hear, tired

as she was... "The villagers have trained..

what next ma'am?" she stands calmly, waiting for an anwser. She frowns at the last thing she said... the word *ma'am...*

Miacka immediately put on her hood,took her supplies and said to Traelee"Right.I am ready to go Traelee.If Chenvair wants us,we must go.I wonder what the mission is."

Aidan now chooses a horse to accompany him.

"I choose...this one. I name you Maya. I hope you can run fast like the wind." He rides the horse and catches up with Alina. He then felt something odd following him from behind. "Hmm...I'd best be watchful."