Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mae

Bubble baths (the soap opera RP)

Ummmmm, I watch TV so I can turn my brain off and it's been awhile since I've been able or wanted to read for pleasure. I don't pay too much attention to character details and I tend to have very selective memory. If I don't need it, I don't remember it.

LOL okay. I don't think I meant to be that detailed in the character. Just the idea of the character. Like Colonel Carter is just a gun toting brainiac who can solve any problem and all her boyfriends die. That would be about the extent of the character parameters for the soap.

Spock would be logical and need to mate every 7 years and knows how to do a nerve pinch on peoples necks. Buffy would want to slay vampires. etc.. No in depth character studies;)

ah... buffy doesn't want to slay vamps... she wants to destroy evils and date wannabe/used to be evils... oh, and she loses all of her boyfriends in odd, painful ways. :P

Dr Who won't use weapons... nor does he condone the use of them, he's the last if his kind, and he always has to have a "companion".

see, mizzou- simple. ^_^

but it doesn't have to be done... that could always be a different RP... for another time. ;)