Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
aya_lyka

Children of the Moon [Discussion Thread]

hi guyz... sorry to not reply for a while. @Lrcy Aphilia is still asleep she only awakes 3 days before the 10th year festival and send downs new breeds of moon child with new powers.

@PokeGal

sure i think that would work out.

@Lrcy

you can be the shrine priestess if you like she is the only one who can talk to the moon princess, and she is blind, and she is a kid. i kind of like to Introduce her later in the RP.

@All you think we should start already?

I've looked over the threads, and this is what I've come up with:

Legend:

Moon Child (player) -- Guardian (player)

Kitsuna (PokeGal) -- Rai Muun "Chioske" (Lrcy333)

Soul (lady_Selena) -- Philip (lady_Selena)

Alaine (Speedy) -- Marina (demonoula)

Nyuu (aya_lyka) -- Christella "Ella" Sphinx (aya_lyka)

Caedmon is being played by Heimdall.

Maeve & Adonis are being played by myself (Aeternus).

great someone made a legend.. can you also make a legend for the Lands, Cities, and villages..

@Lrcy

i said that even if you chose the moon princess you wouldn't even have quit a role because she always sleep, she only awakes three days before the 10th year festival. and i recommended you Priestess Tina which is the only priestess who can talk to the moon princess when she awakes, but she will come out later in the RP.

well its really hard traveling to the imortal world so priestess Tina and the moon princess talk Via mind wave, Princess Tina has been given that power exchange for her sight. (thats why she is blind) so i think she already is the secret messenger.

great someone made a legend.. can you also make a legend for the Lands, Cities, and villages..

To tell you the truth, I can't make heads or tails of what you have for the places. It doesn't make sense to me...For example, under Kingdoms, you have listed maybe 2-3 names and then under that, a bunch of cities and towns listed. Which of the kingdoms are these towns and cities? It needs to be reorganized.