Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
hello2shine

Sphere Goodie

Are you playing the build where you come through the crossing and go over the bridge into Shadow Woods straight away, or the one where you have the rowboat and head to Shaenlir first?

The goodie was made for the version where you go to Shaenlir first.

u probably just didn't install the goddie properly, but talking to the squirril would also be a good way to go, if it doesn't work make sure you go into the data file and check that the map is in there, if you can'y figure out keep me posted, i'm sure we'll find a way

- xoxo

Kristina

The squirel is only there before you get the beast transfigureine; when you FIRST got there, the first time EVER, did you see the squirrel, or have you not activated the goodie yet?

But the squirrel won't be there in you have the transfigurene

Are you going to the right place? Right behind the woodsman's cottage, there are a couple of stumps in front of the trees. You can only go in one way, and you can take one step to the left. If you do that, THAT'S where you're supposed to dig (click that particular spot on the ground, or stand on it and press space)

So i can't dig up the spheres if I have't talked to the squirrel before? I haven't and I tried digging, the place according to the map that came with the goodie saying that the squirrel has something to hide.

Sure you can dig it up if you haven't spoken to the squirrel.

Before you get the beast transfigurine, the squirrel is there - the only reason is so you know there's something hidden there, and so you know exactly where to dig.

If you got the transfigurine first and haven't spoken to the squirrel, you can still dig up the goodie.

Can you try this...

Go to the place in Shadow Woods where you're supposed to dig - stand on the exact spot. Transform Ean into the beast. Then save your game, and email me your save file as well as your Map002.rxdata file from your game's Data folder.

My email address is shaz@amaranthia.com

I'll be able to verify that you're standing in the correct place, and that the Map002.rxdata file is the correct one. Then I'll be able to see if it works for me, and if not, why not :)

it doesn't matter. If you install the goodie before you get the transfigurine, you can talk to the squirrel. If you install the goodie after you get the transfigurine, the squirrel is no longer there, but you can still get the spheres. :)

I'm not sure what I did but i managed to get all the spheres O_O

well i guess I did something that was suggested in this topic :D

Thanks for your help!

I had played version 2 of Aveyond 2 once, but when I went back to play it again (starting a new quest), my sphere goodie either wasn't there or was unavailable. The squirrel wasn't even there. Did I do something wrong, or is that a game you can only win once?

Okay, I've downloaded the Multiple Spheres goodie for Iya. But, when I click on the squirrel, he won't give to me! I heard that you're supposed to find a shovel, but where is it? Bogwood?

Ok, so this is the third time I tried and failed so I decided I must be doing something wrong, I've already looked through the forums for posts similar to this, but nothing was helpful. I read the how-to-install thing and I have no idea what it means by "unzip your goodie to your desktop." I figured it just meant creating a shortcut (I am completely ignorant when it comes to computers, so please bear with me). I would also like to know if I'm supposed to extract all the files.

Extract all the files - Right click on the Zip folder, then select "Extract Files". After that, a window will appear with all the computer folders. Select where do you want to unZip the files.

Goodie Sphere - Look at the screenie from the folder, then, go there. A squirrel will be there. But, you need Ean's Beast Transfigurine to acces the goodie.

Ok, I did that, the squirrel still isn't there. I do have game version 2, so that isn't the issue. When I found the Aveyond 2 folder there wasn't a map in there, in the how to file it said to delete the map in the Aveyond 2 file and then drag the new map to the file. So what now?

In the folder there was suppossed to be a screenie near the Woodsman house, there should be some cut trees. And between them, a squirrel. Click on it, then head to the cave where the beast is, and trap it. After that, go in its lair, and take the Transfigurine. Then, go back again to Woodsman cottage.

Oh, I already have the beast transfigurine, sorry, I probably should've said that from the beginning. I'm still trying to figure out how to install it. In the how to file it mentions replacing maps, "step 4. In the Aveyond 2\Game\Data folder, delete this file: Map002.rxdata.

step 5. On your Desktop, drag Map002.rxdata into the Aveyond 2\Game\Data folder." .... Ok, something just occurred to me, would these goodies even work? I ask because I bought the game off of BFG. When I look at the Aveyond 2 file I don't see any maps, just "More great games, unlock Aveyond 2, uninstall Aveyond 2, and play Aveyond 2."

Ah... BFG encrypted everything, for it to not be stolen. You should've buyied it from here... sorry. :(

But, check the FAQ (at the top of the forum), there should be somesolutions for that, I think.

Ok, thanks I'll check, it's just I couldn't have bought it from here, the only way I'm able to play these games at all is the BFG club credits my grandma buys for me.

mcm1m1, I think what you're looking at is the start menu folder of Aveyond 2. It's not there you should look for.

Double-click on the "My Computer" icon on your desktop, and type in C:\Program Files\Aveyond 2\Data. You should now see the lot of maps there.