Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
hello2shine

Sphere Goodie

Ugh... I have where the squirrel has it, but i need a shovel!!!! How do you get a shovel!? I KNOW you CAN get a shovel but HOW??????? srry if i was shouting, I just really want the goodie, I would never survive the game without goodies :(

If your save file is in the Shadow Woods, exit and enter. If the squirrel is still not there, check if you already have the beast figurine, shapeshift into the beast and dig where the map in the goodie folder said the squirrel was.

Should we assume that you've installed the goodie as well? You need to move one of the files you downloaded into the Data folder of the game.

And as Aisling hints at above, if you've already obtained the beast figurine prior to installing the goodie, the squirrel will not be there.

It's not an option that you "have" or "don't have".

Once you get the beast figurine, have Ean change into beast form, go to the place marked on the map (that's included with the download), and either click on that spot or stand on that spot and press the space bar.