Aveyond Studios Community
Oracle

Does Age Matter in Amaranthia?

Re-opening my thread from the old site because the questions are creeping up again. Old people are surprised at the age of the youth here and the youth are shocked that great grandma's and grandpa's like to play games. There is so much fun finding out someones age when you thought it was so different. :o :S :o

So does it matter what age your friends are here?

For me it doesn't matter one little bit. I love you all. :love:

no... age doenst matter..every have the right to enjoy the games..young ones and adult ones..dont you notice its a good way for elders and youth to have bonding ...to enjoy the moments that elders can do and young ones cant do and vise versa right?!!! its nice to have grandma and grandapa^^!!!!

All of you know that the age doesn't matter,we have a lot of members which are maybe older than me,or kinnison,or etc...

so the answer is it doesn't matter:)

Age doesn't matter. I'm one of the grandma's on here and have always loved playing games. Waiting right now for my "monthly" game credit from BigFishGames.

I do think maturity plays a part in everyone getting along. Age also comes into play in understanding some things. I think knowing someones age helps when talking to them so that we put it in a way that the other understands, especially if they're much younger.

Just my thoughts...

I have a confession to make, I'm 17. XD

Naah you guys probably already knew that. But age doesn't matter. I RP with people like papierce and I feel like we're just writers, doing a story together, and everything doesn't really matter anymore. I mean we're all from different backgrounds and things, but it just feels so universal...

You are so right MagicWielder. Here and the rp it all feels like we're on the same playing field. It's wonderful hearing everybodies opinions and being able to interact with them. So many cultures here also and so many new things to learn from everyone. It's wonderful!

I like forums where young and old can come together and just get along. Age doesn't make a difference. But it IS interesting to see the diversity of ages that are present.

I'm very pleasantly surprised when I discover someone who I admire on the forum and look up to because of their maturity is only in their teens, and when people I see laughing and having fun as if they were young and without a care in the world turn out to be 50+. To me, it's proof that appearances can be misleading, and that you're as old as you feel.

Common interests have no age barrier.

Its same to me aswell!!!

The Age doesnt matter in here every one can play games if they want.

And i dont think the age difference would be a problem to make friends in here at AMARANTHIA!!!

Infact i like them,

I like to share their experiences that happened in their life!!!THE MOST!!! :)and know more!! ;)

Age doesn't matter here, as long as the younger ones are able to behave and don't spam and stuff ^_^ With the older ones I don't have any problem, I'm glad to have them here. I myself still want to keep the love for fantasy worlds even when I am 50 or older :D

I don't think anyone has been thinking of you Victor when we're talking about spamming and stuff in this topic. Regarding the original question, it's true that young members are more likely to be annoying on the forums rather than older ones. You take it personally when it's not meant so... I never considered you an annoying member; you post a lot and also you post a lot in SH, but you're not like someone who was spamming ridiculously in the VS or anything like that.

I agree with Rena :) age doesn't matter here, maturity does. That's the factor that should be considered. As long as a member doesn't become unruly, then we could hardly tell what the age of the person is.

Victor: you don’t post to match you are one of the good guys, and you are always friendly :)

Me I'm 50 soon mm... 2 months left, and I also think that age is no matter, and that we for the mostly get along well and have a good time with our friends..

so age is no Problem, what I don’t like is people that says they are 40 but just are 16 or the other way that’s lying, be true about age or be anonym, so no one will be misled.

Soloaris.

To the mods,

Please dont think im tryin to start a fight but I must clarafy that Luz WAS talkin about me when she said"If the posts in SH counted 0, would you post so much here? I don't think so. (And I don't mean to point this specifically at concrete people, rather commenting on these last posts here...)"

The only two people who were posting was me and aislingyngaio. It is CLEAR who you meant and yes I took it personally that was down right mean.

BUT

I promise until SH goes back to 0 count posting I WONT BE BACK...

Okay I have clean this Topic up, and I really hope that you two shake hands if you need, lets go on with the posting and be nice, If any think that I did wrong don’t say that here, pm the Admin!

Oki be Good :) Soloaris.