Aveyond Studios Community
Oracle

Does Age Matter in Amaranthia?

Well yeah but it's not like I told him "dude, this thing you teach is useless". And he is an old teacher used to this. I mean, yeah, maybe he felt embarrassed but he was supposed to say, "you're right, it's that year. sorry, I'm nervous"I don't know... something like that.

Yup, he should have said something like it, but again in an imperfect world like this embarrassment :oops: sometimes leads to anger :x , and then you can imagine what happens next.(anything out of the blue)

BTW, i am not too proud of what i said to my social science teacher(really) :oops: Anyways chill out 8) young one :P , you have a lot to learn about the outrageous incidents that happens with people. :o

PS: I don't intend to criticize anyone here, just sharing my thoughts on it. :roll:

U r r8, Ujwal. I cme across a lot of incidents like the one wth Emma...bt I've nvr answrd back (thank god!) mayb bcoz m afraid or sth like tht... I always get stuck in situations like it...well my teacher is quite friendly n I nearly had an arguement wth him bt I cntrld myself in time...n stood quite...bt my sir apologized n asked if I was angry. I felt so embarassed.... Actually r8 or wrong we have 2 respect our elders as it is our duty as well as moral value.

Your teacher was a good one fariha, but i can't completely accept your statement of respecting elders or even teachers just because they are older(they need to earn it as others said above). I am frankly telling you, i don't respect all the elders including profs(and i don't think there is a need to), i am just neutral to every one and try to not hurt anyone that's it (doesn't mean i am respecting them), but some people, they've just earned it, including some profs, my parents ofcourse and some of my classmates and friends. We just need to take care of other's feelings and not hurt them, no need to respect a person until obviously he deserves it. Again, just my opinion. :rolls eyes:

Ya I knw...thts y I stay quiet as I dnt want 2 offend any1...I nvr want 2 hurt n I evn can't.. Bt thrs anothr prob wht me tht m honest n straightforward. I always tell the truth (depends on situation!) n ths smetimes hurts thm whch also hurts me so...bt I do agree the 'respect' point. It really needs 2 b earned b4 demanded.

I like forums where young and old can come together and just get along. Age doesn't make a difference. But it IS interesting to see the diversity of ages that are present.

I'm very pleasantly surprised when I discover someone who I admire on the forum and look up to because of their maturity is only in their teens, and when people I see laughing and having fun as if they were young and without a care in the world turn out to be 50+. To me, it's proof that appearances can be misleading, and that you're as old as you feel.

Common interests have no age barrier.

My sentiments exactly!  As one who is old enough to be a great grandmother, I appreciate being able to talk with people of all ages, as long as they are at least somwehat mature in their attitude and manners.  I've met some delightful friends here who have turned out to be young teens but were so mature they seemed to be adults.  :)

Well thts r8. My aunt is my elder bt she's my friend 2. In AK I also made some very good friends who r younger n older thn b. Their like my sis, bro, great friend. My teachers r my friends 2! We discuss on EVERY topic. Tht really it doesn't need a specific age limit 2 b friend. Any1 can b friend as lng as they want 2 n willing 2 co-operate.

I am an "Older" player of games from the time of Dungeons and Dragons...and the older games of Atari, Sega Genesis, Nintendo. I have played Wartunes and Bite fight online.

A good challenge and fun time is good for any age, and meeting new people!

Well, most ppl think tht old ppl r boring. Bt I think they're cool! If we give a thm a chance we can very well b aware of this fact. Coz hw much we learn mre in this nw age we can nvr b able 2 question their xperiences. If we're friends wth thm it'll b easy 4 us to learn n understand the world. And of course hav fun!