Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
KitKaty

Blevia (RP all are welcome)

width=300http://www.photoshoptalent.com/images/contests/zombie%20celebs/fullsize/MOOO_zombie%20celebs_448b50feb2830.jpg[/img]

Introduction

Welcome to the world of Blevia, a world full of mysterious creatures. You and a couple of travel buddies have set out in search for the reason of a mysterious plague that befell Blevia. This disease is known for turning people undead and sometimes (rarely) make you attack for no reason.

In conclusion, you must be careful for if the diseased blood touches your blood, you will carry the disease!

All that you can find on the disease is instructions on creating a potion. Two Daises, Dragon's ash, three pieces of Algera Root, and a container are the ingredients needed. However, the items are scattered in different areas.

Will the diseased cause chaos or will the undead turn out to be allies lurking for a cure? Will you find out whose creating this plaque?

This depends on only you and your comrades.

Simple Rules:

Send a pm if you're joining

Add this information to your character creation

Diseased or Not:

Participation in creating disease: (Yes or No)

width=300http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g170/miyaca_666/map.png[/img]

Note: You must post where your character is at the top of your post! Otherwise, people will become confused on where you are.

Example:

Vermillion Village/Tavern

blahblahblah Kit blahblah blah

(I know, creative, aren't I? xD)

Setting:

Vermillion Village-

A simple, yet quiet society ruled by a two people.

The two rulers of this quiet village are normally fair to their people, but the concern for the many undead popping up lingers. This area has been affected by the diseased.

(Daises are in this area)

Rossalia City-

This booming society is perhaps the only place not tainted by the disease. Guards are set everywhere to ward out the undead, and they can be pretty harsh about their duty. This area is ruled by the royal heir of Rossalia. (This character can be playable by someone, but you must pm the request to be this character in your profile! I will inform you if this role has been taken. Note that you will also be in charge of ruling your guards. Also, Rossalian guards can be playable, but you must request it in the same way. There can be eight at total. The rest of the guards will be played by the ruler of Rossalia.)

(Algera Root is in this area)

Polly'Rah City-

A society that's mixed with the diseased and healthy. Instead of avoiding the diseased, they welcome all of who are sane and that carry the illness. The citizens try to help the people that have the dreadful illness in any way they can. Even if it means ending up one of the diseased.

This area is ruled by a group of elders. (Elders can be playable, but must be requested through pm.)

(Dragon's ash can be found in this area)

Virmar Village-

This area booms with the plagued people. By fear, the original residence of society ran from their homes and left the area to rot in time. In other words, it's nothing but a graveyard for the undead.

Gremilin City-

This society shuns the people that carry the illness for the same reason the original residence of Virmar fled their home. Fear.

They tempt to exterminate any of the diseased that crawl into the city, and many times this is done in a grimly way. Guards are placed everywhere to keep watch for any of the diseased.

This area is ruled by a unruly king. (King and guards are playable, but only by request through pm. The number of guards that can be played are eight. Any other guards that the ruler wishes to have must be played by whoever is playing the ruler)

(Container can be found anywhere in these locations. Or they could be in your pack already..)

Accepted Profiles:

1.) YOUR USER NAME: KitKaty

YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME: Julian

YOUR CHARACTER'S SEX: male

YOUR CHARACTER'S CLASS/JOB: craftsmen (sells his own creations)

YOUR CHARACTER'S SPECIES: Dark elf

YOUR CHARACTER'S AGE: 24

YOUR CHARACTER'S ABILITIES:

a)Physical: can move silently, speed, strong hearing, sensing

b)Magical: Some healing, Wind, Poison, and other Dark magic

c)Other:

YOUR CHARACTER'S STRENGTHS: adapts well to his surroundings, friendly toward others, and he's good with reasoning

YOUR CHARACTER'S WEAKNESSES: Light magic, being too quiet about important matters, shy

I AM: Not Diseased

I DID NOT: participate in the illness

2.) YOUR USER NAME: Aya_Lyka

YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME: Mia

YOUR CHARACTER'S SEX: Female

YOUR CHARACTER'S CLASS/JOB: Hunter/Stalker (Hunters Daughter)

YOUR CHARACTER'S SPECIES: Bio-Human(Human Experiment)

YOUR CHARACTER'S AGE: 5 years old (when she was created)

a)Physical: Speed, fast cell regeneration (heals fast), 300 mile sight radius, great memory.

b)Magical: Black Magic, controls ice.

c)Other: has a dual personality.

YOUR CHARACTER'S STRENGTHS: good at acting, kind to animals, protects everyone she loves.

YOUR CHARACTER'S WEAKNESSES: the truth about her, her father (creator)

APPEARANCE: girl_r94copy.png

I AM: Not Diseased

I DID NOT: participate in the illness

3.) YOUR USER NAME: Elonah

YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME: Nissa

YOUR CHARACTER'S SEX: female

YOUR CHARACTER'S CLASS/JOB: shaman/mage (a healer)

YOUR CHARACTER'S SPECIES: white elf

YOUR CHARACTER'S AGE: 20

a)Physical: senses are very sensitive, high agility and resistance, keen eyed

b)Magical: healing, Water spells, can summons hydra creatures

c)Other:

YOUR CHARACTER'S STRENGTHS: high sense for justice, open-minded, accept things easily,

YOUR CHARACTER'S WEAKNESSES: she do what ever comes into her mind,

I AM NOT: diseased

4.) YOUR USER NAME: Speedy

YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME: vamp: Ghost/ human: Serina

YOUR CHARACTER'S SEX: Female

YOUR CHARACTER'S CLASS/JOB: vampire/human (Darkness hider)

YOUR CHARACTER'S SPECIES: vampire

YOUR CHARACTER'S AGE: 24 (looks 14)

a)Physical: bite

b)Magical: Heal, poision

c)Other: run fast, see in the dark and morning, can walk out in sunlight for 2 hours, can live without sucking blood 2 nights.

YOUR CHARACTER'S STRENGTHS:

Good blood (rest is unknown)

YOUR CHARACTER'S WEAKNESSES:

bad blood, someone mentioning blood/scrape/cut.

username:shade

character name:shade sleepalot

character sex:male

date of creation:26/5/08

character class:rogue

character species:half elf,half demon

character age:17

character description:blue and green hair,pure white eyes,wears a black and red vest and ripped jeans

character abilities:sleep attack,fly,jelly clones,time mastery

physical:steal and backstabbing,play dead,catch

magical:poison storm, sleep,confuse,silence,charm

character strength:good against spell users and grouped opponents

character weakness:bad against spear weapon users

I DID: help create the disease

((Note: So far no ones chosen to have the disease. I guess that's fine, but wouldn't it be interesting to have a character that has the illness? *hint* *hint* xD))

Starting City: Rossalia

The raging waves of people clash at the marble grounds. Everyone is swarming the new merchants that have strolled in. Even if it is a scam, many merchants lie about having cures for the dreaded disease. These merchants normally don't get the chance to get rid of their goods for the disease makes it near impossible. As for the citizens, they take the lies like fish take bait which dangles in front of them.

There was one thing Julian knew, and that was the true ingredients to cure the walking dead. However, obtaining the cure wasn't going to be easy. Of course, it would never be easy to suddenly gain a item or anything for that matter.

Yet Julian continues to fight through the terrorizing crowds and hopes to find that particular item, Algera Root. As he watched the stands come alive, he wished that his merchandise would be that popular. No one really liked the items he created. Everyone only cared about food, water, and herbs. He couldn't blame them. The undead made materials scarce.

Outside Polly'Rah City\Plains

"its been 4 months since the disease has spread, people around keep dying and coming back to life just to know they are not the same. i have manage to kill many of the so called undead, including the family my wife. i have been shed with blood, and the sins that i made is creeping inside me consuming me, but i will not back down, i will find the cure to this disease and they will not stop me." written on the diary Mia found on a dead body of a man lying on the ground. Mia looked at him again and felt the same pain, she looked at the dark distant sky hoping to have a more brighter future, than what was looking a dead valleys of shadows. Mia then decided to go back to the city and help the elders.

City: Rossalia

Julian shoved through the crowds and made his way to a potion maker. Spread out on a towel was numerous amounts of herbs and other trinkets. "Sir, you wouldn't happen to have Algera Root, do you?" he asked the shop keeper.

"Ay, I did. But the lass over their took the last one. There's some in the caves down south of Virmar, but the place is flooded with blood thirst tyrants. I'd go against venturing in that direction." The shop keeper advised.

Julian sighed and crossed his arms, "The whole world is flooded with the ill...So I don't see any difference in danger." The shop keeper gave a small nod in agreement.

"I see. If you're that determined young man then go on ahead, but take a traveling companion with you. You'll need the help, greatly" the shop keeper stated firmly before turning to help another customer.

Taking the man's advice to heart, Julian turned and made his way through the mob for a second time. He made his way to the edge of the city and held onto his weapon of choice; a oak staff with a dark blue orb in the top. The staff supplied his magic, and so did the talismans he wore. Moving a strand of purple hair, his dark blue eyes gazed at the road ahead of him.

Virmar would be three days if he walked on foot. So, he planned on stopping at Polly'Rah for one of the long venturous nights. He needed to head to Polly'Rah anyway. One of the ingredients his town elder spoke about was Dragon Ash, and a lot of it was needed to complete the potion.

Mia arrived at Polly'Rah, just then one of the elder came near. "3 of the diseased just died." the elder said worried. "did they turn to one already." Mia asked. "no not yet, i was a bit worried but now your here, i know we will be protected." the elder said. "were are the bodies right now?" Mia asked again. "oh, they are tied up in the basement of the church." the elder replied. "im checking on them." Mia said and went to the church.

OOC: about this, "Two Daises, Dragon's ash, three pieces of Algera Root, and a container are the ingredients needed. However, the items are scattered in different areas."

Are we the one who will decide that the potion is there and there?

Polly'Rah City

Nissa is sitting beside a diseased person, but her attention is not with it. She's looking outside the window and thinking deeply. Three has just died… She remembers how the dreadful disease takes away her love ones. It’s very dark that day, the clouds are hiding the sun, young Nissa’s family is eating beside a four diseased person. They’re taking care of them since not a lot of people want to help the elders. Soon it started to rain. Unexpectedly the disease started to spread inside their house. All of them get illed one by one, not including her. Day by day she's being haunted by her family asking for help, but young Nissa can't offer even a hand because she's scared that the disease will be pass into her. She witnessed how they’re being killed with the diseased slowly… She blamed herself for about many years because of that, she didn't do anything at that time, even she know that she can help a little physically and more mentally. That loss become very painful to her. But soon as she grow up she accepts what happened. When will be this chaos ends?

Auargh!!!!, cried the diseased person beside her. It staggered her, but she never shows a single fear. She immediately casts a sleeping spell to it

OOC: That's correct.

City: Rossalia

Julian made haste as he headed toward Rossalia's shipping docks. The area seemed scarce. Not even a single person was left to tend to the travel boats. Julian could've gotten away with hitching a free ride. He preferred not to steal something so silly if he didn't truly need it, but he needed the ride. Using a simple flying spell would only exhaust him while venturing over to Poly 'Rah Plains.

Julian's eyes wondered as they tried to locate a small boat to use. To his luck, he managed to located one under the docking bridge. It looked to be a old fishing boat. The wood was still sturdy and there didn't appear to be any holes. "This would have to do" he said with a small sigh.

Climbing in, he began to untie the rope that was strapped to the bottom. Using his foot, he shoved off into the dark water.

Polly'Rah City/Church Basement

Mia entered the Church and heard a weird noise, she then panicked and ran towards the basement of the church, there she saw, the three undead fiesting on a dog and the guard elder. "what the.." she said just then a undead try to clung unto her, she then manage to dodge the bit and slice through its head, blood started splattering out of the dead. she then went on and kill the other undead, the 3rd undead looked at her, like she was still in her proper mind and ran away, crashing through a window. Mia got shocked to what she saw, she felt that the undead was still a person, she didn't notice it escape since she was deep in thought.

at the elder's room, still in Poylly'Rah

"Alva?" she said softly as she entered the elder’s room.

“What is it my child? Oh please have a sit”

“thank you”

“Something important e?”

Nissa smiles, “Uhm… yes”

“Elder- I want to leave this place.”

! But why… Nissa?!”

“I know, it’s unsafe to go outside but I want to see much of our world- the other cities and I want to see what it is like, even though I know that most of it are rotten already”

“is that all.. Nissa?”

“Oh well Nissa, my blessing is yours”

“Thank you very much elder”

Polly'Rah City

Mia walked out of the church still deep in thought, just then she became out balance when she stepped on a stone, she fall to the ground and got shaken up. "the undead escaped." she said, and stood up fast, she runs towards the center of the city and announced. "everyone near the premises of the church get away." she shouts and helped the elders.

((Hmmmmm... what shall my char do?.. haunt one of the diseased? XD sounds fun..))

Virmar Village/ Courtyard

She walks around the courtyard, following an undead, it didn't notice her untill she sneezed..

It turned around, swiping its claws near her face, she went down into a backbend. Coming back up from her backbend wasn't easy, but she managed to kick the undead a few feet in the air, landing on its back.

She jumped onto a nearby building, holding her backpack, she leaps down from the building, walking into the forest. 'Hrm what shall I do now?.. I need some human blood since I've been without human blood since.. since.. the disease!' She thought. She sighed after her thought. "Well, I've got to be atleast hopeful that I still like human food." She smirks, munching on a peice of fresh-baked peice of bread. She headed south.

((Oh, she wouldn't suck a player's blood hehe..

trust meh, I won't let her do that.))

OOC: yes i think.

Polly'Rah

in the cottage where Nissa is staying...

"Nissa are you really leaving?"

"Yes I am. You asked that for the third time", she smiles and look at her friend.

"i wonder if the others are safe, a while ago a diseased, no probably he is becoming undedad-"

"... Don't worry I'll be safe"

She started packing her things.

"We need you Nissa, can you please...stay?"

"You know me, once that i decide it cannot be changed"

her friend started to cry and hug her from her back. "I'll miss you Nissa"

"Hey stop that!, your making this harder for me" she hugs her back

..........................................................................................................

"please... be safe"

"i will and you too stay safe, take care of them all"

((I think that's right, my character isn't fully vampire, so she's not undead.. but i think that the diseased that are dead that come back to life are undead, and full vampires are undead aswell.. so........ uhm i think they are different))

@Elonah

we are in the same city right? there has been a security breach because of the undead escaping. i just thought you didn't have a reaction to what already is happening.

Polly'Rah City

Mia leaded the elders to the center of the town, "im going to find the undead. try to arm yourself if ever a undead came close." Mia said and go find the undead.

Ediston Forest South

She walks past a tree that looks creepy, reaching out to whoever walks by, she shivers. She walks quite fast, then passes by more and more trees.

((This is my edit, short- i know..))

OOC: @Speedy, uh Virmar Village is quite far from Polly'Rah. it just seem close on the map but i think they aren't. from a point of view of me from you last post, i think you just controlled my character, but if that was another person then please ignore this part of the post, a breach is happening at the city so i guess there won't be any inns open since all people are on the central town and i guess even if its opened its deserted. well anyway if you have question please just PM me, if you think i thought wrong then please again PM.

OOC: sorry if i bothered and made your post short, i just wanted to point on whats happening.

Polly'Rah City

Mia saw something moving over the misty exit to the plains, she peered on and used her sight ability and saw the undead parting that way, she ran after it wishing to reach on and kill it even though many of its kind is out there.

Ediston Forest South

She follows the forest until a clearing, then walks over the plains, killing some undead on the way with her fists, and maybe even biting them then spitting out dead flesh and some blood that she wouldn't drink. She is atleast a mile away from the city. She keeps on clearing the undead until she could see the city.

((she's just hitting them until they fall to the ground. so she's not THAT strong to kill an undead.))

OOC: yeah, i guess they taste good too, hehehehe.

Mia then sees a live person fighting undead (she has the ability to see over a hundred radius sight)"what the she said." and peered more, "she looks dead to me." she said and thought it was an enemy.