Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
KitKaty

Blevia (RP all are welcome)

((LOL she doesn't like the taste of undead blood, or vampire blood, and she looks a bit dead, but her teeth are seen like normal human teeth so the sharp ones are seen by only vampires.))

Plains

She pricks her head up from a undead body laying on the ground, she notices someone staring at her, and by the expression on the stance, she might be called a enemy. She figures they can read if they can see her, she she drew on a notepad, "IM NO HARM" in capital letters.. She holds it up, jumping over the other undead in her way, heading twards the city, holding up the sign.. "Lets hope this works." She mutterd under her breath.

Polly'Rah entrance

Mia looked closer and saw a blurry sign. "what the..." she said and peered closer, "undead is writing signs now." she said and ran towards it.

Plains

She stopped, noticing that the person is a girl, and she's running right at her. She knocked down some undead. She sighed. "Gah.. I can't go any farther by knocking down undead without some streangth.." She mumbled, then started running tward the person at high speed.

Nissa stopped by the village story to buy some necessary stuffs. (and hope that there is something she can buy)

On her way, she's thinking what is waiting for her at the outside world

Plains

She reached the girl, staring at her, then blinks. "As the sign said, I'm no harm, and I won't attack you. Unless you attack me.." She said. After a sigh, "I'm Serina, If I creaped you out, I'm sorry, and I'm not an undead."

Eviel Forest

It took a couple of days and a couple of nights before Julian could reach the docking of the plain region. Still, no one was in sight. No one was working with the boats, but there was a errie chill that ran up his shoulder.

Tieing the boat down, he took his belongings and setted out into the grassy land. He sighed and the thought of how much ground he must cover before he could reach his final destination. So far, he didn't run into anyone that had the diseased. However, that would change now that he wasn't in the raging sea.

Shielding his eyes with his hand, Julian looked toward the woodsy area. Not only could humans be affected by the disease, but so could animals. He felt uneasy about the whole situation but he pushed forward in order to help his people and his family.

Polly'Rah plains north.

Mia saw the sign and saw a undead running after the girl, she slashed her sword cutting the undead in pieces, Mia looked t the girl. "are you ok?" she asked, "sorry, you were too pale, so i thought you were a undead. well the normal undead has rotten skin but you looked like one. no offens by the way." she said.

Plains

"Oh, I'm okay, and none taken." She smiled. She senced that some more undead were gonna run into her she then wacked them with her notebook till they fell to the ground, and stepping on one of their hands that reached out to her foot. "Well, I was visiting the city, gonna get some real food except bread at the market.." She drifted off when talking, then she started to walk off. Not wanting to bite the girl that was infront of her, she practically saved her life. She stopped when she was not far from the girl, then yelled back, "Thanks for not killing me!.." She turned around, then walked to the city.

polly'ra

ok now where to go seeming how the zombies r around.....i know ill go play with them for now "walks to the zombies den" starts slicing and dicing some zombies with a scythe .............okay im bored time to go to sleep "gets pinky bitten off b4 i goes to bed and kills zombie and gets to a high place where zombies dont know about and goes o bed"

Polly'Rah City

She frowns, seeing the city empty, she walks by the town square, eyeing the whole city standing in it. She thinks she would be mistaken as a zombie again. So she sits in the shadows, biting into a crispy peice of bread. She stares out at the sunset. 'I must look pale because there's no meat around for me to eat, my skin turns pale when I don't get enough 'blood' to drink. (she doesn't kill the persons who she sucks blood, she just takes a mere sip of their blood >> weird huh?) Gah.. I need to find someone tonight to have a bit of blood.' She thought the whole thing through, waiting until nightfall, she falls asleep in the shadows, away from anyone to see her, or animals to get to her. In the shadows of the allies.

polly'Rah City Entrance

Mia raised an eyebrow at the girl as she said thanks for not killing her, "hmm, oh well anyway time to get back to the elders." she said and entered the city.

Polly'Rah

She sat up, the sky darkening. The people are still in the city square. She noticed some rats moaping around that looked like they were diseased. Her eyes turned red, her fangs showed, then she picked up a rat, biting it, then throws it onto the ground, she spits out the diseased blood, then swallowed the non-diseased. Her eyes soften to a light blue color, and her fangs dissapeared, and her skin softend to a light-tanish color. She takes out a peice of bread then bites it. "Gah, why does blood taste nasty?.. Maybe because I'm not a full vampire... Oh well." She mumbled to herself, staring at the sky above her, waiting for nightfall. She told herself, 'I will NOT bite whoever helps me. I shall not scare the humans, or others, I shall drink the blood of animals from now on out..' she jumped off of the roof she was on, then walked out to the city center, to see what's going on.

Mia went straight to the center of the city and talked to the elder mayor. "the undead us secured you can close the northern gate now." Mia said and smiled she then steps down from the center stage as the elder mayor announced that it is safe to get back to their homes.