Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MidnightPearl

Three the Hard Way

Thanks iya :D

Just a tip- You can find a MP regenerating ring in the mountainous area near Cumberland (where the dragon that had kidnapped Sardinia had escapped to earlier in the game ;)). It can be quite frustrating to find it but its really worth it. You could also avoid the numerous trips to the inns by letting Fayette wear it (for her healing spells) & then alternate it amongst the party members.

I am at the part of where you have to arrange the flowers in a symmetrical way an i have tried ever single way i can think of!!!! I really need help

I solved the problem i couldn`t find the one that was hidden

Pittsboro is just the desert town you're in, and where Fayette is. As for the trophy, ask around the village and one of them will tell you the ninja just up and moved one day to the west. Exit the village and go all the way west (without going south) and examine the kitchen dresser.

Oh you're welcome. Glad to help.:)

Actually now I need some help!!

I'm stuck at the part where Duke Greene takes over Duke Winston and I need to get to Beaufort. It seems that I can't cross the bridge.

Thanks!

Thanks! It's seems like I'm approaching towards the end of the game but I don't want it to end so soon :(

Anyway,

Just a few more tips- When given the option of getting Tatum, the bandit queen arrested or not, turn her in (as you can't have her in your party anyways till Greene is defeated) and claim the hefty reward. Once the Duke is killed, you can always help her breakout from jail and use her services (go to Tharsele Sanctuary near the lighthouse to trigger the rescue).

There's also a health booster ring (that boosts the maximum HP of anyone who wears it) south of the Fairmont toll in a red chest that only Holly can unlock.

You could benefit quite a lot by saving the town of Carlisle (south of Cumberland) from the pirate attack by way of spoils from the battle depending on how skillfully you handle it.

Lastly, spend mainly on weapons (since money is hard to come by in this game) and not on armor, helmet & stuff becoz with the best weapons, defence isn't as necessary.;)

Hey guys,

I just discovered a chest in the forest near Fairfax (NE of Dillon, where Greene's weapon is situated) which contains a potion. Just before you say no big deal, hear this, you receive a potion each time you open it so you can collect upto 99 potions, Yaaay!!. Same goes for another chest in that area that contains neutralizer rings.:P

Its actually a bug, but I'd rather call it a blessing in disguise!! ;)

Yaaay! I just completed the game :celebrate:. It was really awesome :D.

I am ecstatic that I conquered the game but at the same time depressed that it's over. Talk about mixed feelings! >_< I am missing it already :cry:

Got to find another great game to fill in the void ;)

@Aura: Great tip! :D I'll try it in my next playthrough (to check out the ferry path and kill those remaining Kaibutsu lords ;)).

Hey latyss,

You did it! :bravo: I'm almost at the end... trying to overcome the obstacles on the way to Beafort :D

Oh yeah, I agree TTHW is truly a FANTASTIC game. Kudos Iya for recommending it! :D Latyss, you could try Everlong which is also a cool game.