Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MidnightPearl

Three the Hard Way

Hehe, this one stumped me for a while, too.

Here's the solution, courtesy of ShadowBlade (works perfectly!) :

Kure Final Puzzle -

G = Golden Crystal; P = Purple Crystal.

The room will look like this when you first enter :

GGPPP

GGPPP

GG PP

GGGPP

GGGPP

You must switch the crystals that way :

PPGGG

PPGGG

PP GG

PPPGG

PPPGG

Here's a crude reference map for the squares :

First Row ABCDE

Second Row FGHIJ

Third Row KLMNO

Fourth Row PQRST

Fifth Row UVWXY

"Use" the squares in the following order :

1. [switching the Third Row] : N,L,K,M,O,N,L,M.

2. [Moving the Middle Column a bit] : H.

3. [switching the Second Row] : I,G,F,H,J,I,G,H.

4. [Moving the Middle Column again] : R.

5. [switching the Fourth Row] : S,Q,P,R,T,S,Q,R.

6. [Moving the Middle Column yet again] : W.

7. [switching the Fifth Row] : X,V,U,W,Y,X,V,W.

8. [Moving the Middle Column some more] : M,C.

9. [switching the First Row] : D,B,A,C,E,D,B,C.

10. [Completing the Middle Column] : H,R,M.

Hey everyone, I've got some great news! :D

I recently stumbled upon a walkthrough for this game!! 8) And it's pretty awesome too! It's incomplete though... but not for long. Don't worry, it's being worked upon. ^_^

It currently covers a major portion of the game... Act 1, 2 and a bit of the third act until the 3 way point and also a Character Guide, to be precise. Only Act 3 (the non-linear portion) is pending, thus far. But you can always refer to the FAQ for the last Act until then ;)

Check it out here!! :banana:

EDIT (2/6/10): The guide is done upto the defeat of Duke Greene as of now. :)

That's wonderful news indeed, rainbow. Such a great game deserves one. :)

That'll take care of the numerous requests for walkthroughs and definitely enhance the gaming experience. :D

From what I've read so far, I'd say its really nicely written and well detailed. It contains many of the things that usually goes unnoticed by players. The guys who wrote this did a fine job.

Wow... thats cool! XD I didn't go through the whole thing but from what I've seen so far, I must say its really impressive. Those guys really know the game inside out!! :o Nice to see a quote from me there too :P

Aura wrote:

Finally those 'is there any walkthrough for this game' questions will stop, phew! :P:D

lol True... very true! :D

Follow the arrows and you'll be able to proceed once you've completed all six steps.

After following each of the first 5 directions, you'll end up at the same place i.e. the signboard (just don't bother about it and continue on your path). If you end up at the waterfall, that means you made a wrong move... so you would have to restart.

@Rainbow: Great find! It'll definitely come in very handy for new players. Looking AWESOME thus far. :)

Sure. If I remember correctly, you can find it in the house in Durham city next to which a couple of kids are playing. Anyway, here's an excerpt from the walkthrough :

"From the entrance, go up past the first row of houses, then go into the house two houses east from your position. From the space just east of the pale blue-haired girl, move down two spaces, face left and press enter. You get a GOTHIC CAPE. Now leave this house."

Castle Dillon. I got stuck. I downloaded the FAQ, but it not helped me at all. I can't forward all game. Please help me. Possibly give me a saved file immediately after leaving the castle. I mean after the characters have done business in Dillon. I pray a lot. :cry:

PS. Don't upload on megaupload !

Or how about you give us your save file so that one of us can pass it for you? This way, you can continue with your own game. :) Plus we might have chosen different paths at the 3 way point (yeah, that does have an impact on the story line and gameplay).

I agree with Ivana though... give it a few more tries, the satisfaction you get at the end is really worth it. And it's not that difficult really. You just have to avoid the soldiers line of vision and get the timing right. With a bit of practise, you'll soon get the hang of it. :)

I do not characterized at all patience. I once gave my saved file for anyone to solve the problem exposed by me and nothing happened. Eventually I had to delete that game from the computer. So I think it will happen to this game if not receiving aid. I would like to play, but my patience is hard put to the test.

I really need help. Very helpful. :cry:

I apologize for my English, but I'm not the speaker of that language, so use online translators. :cry:

Hi, I would have loved to help but unfortunately don't have a save at that point. But if you give me yours, I could help you avoid those soldiers, save just before the boss fight (Greene) and return it back to you. Sounds good? :)