Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MidnightPearl

Three the Hard Way

I've come back to this after I suppose a couple of years. The first time I played it, I tried the Arcadia route to Duke Greene and got stuck, so re-loaded and did the ferry. I want to do the Arcadia route this time, but I'm stuck in the same place.

At the villa I can get the door in the room to the right open by clicking on the spinning wheel (at least I think that's what it was), but all I get is a treasure chest which is jammed. No matter what I click in the room to the left, the door is always locked.

I've read the posts which say click on the spinning wheel, plant, armour, but nothing seems to work. Has anyone got more precise directions?

Thanks

From the walkthrough:

Outside the Villa, there will be two entrances take the left one first. Inside there will be a patch of flowers you can move around but you can't do anything with that right now. There's a switch behind the right set of statues so walk behind it and you should hear a click. Once you've done that leave this room and take the right entrance to the Villa. On the right there will be a loom, examine it to unlock the door, then proceed through it. In the next room you will see a chest. If you hit the switch in the left room, it will be open and you can enter it into the basement.

Hope that helps!

*ahem*

Watching Rush Hour made me want to find out that song from P Diddy (I'll Be Missing You); wikipidea'd on it and found out the song was for Notorious B.I.G. and I happened to find out his song "Big Poppa" is actually one of the music in TTHW! (The instrumental parts only. :))

And here I thought the music was from some jazz song lol! xd The song suddenly sound so catchy with the rap *0* Oh and still a hardcore TTHW fan ;)

hi can someone tell me how to go through the mountain pass to dillon?? i cant seem to figure it out. I switched the button in the log. pressed the panel on the floor but still something is missing . Help please