Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MidnightPearl

Three the Hard Way

Help!!!!! I have been trying to avoid all the guards at Greene's castle, it was so frustrating as I already spent almost a week already. . . . somebody kind enough to have a save file that I can use, will really appreciate it a lot :(

Yes, those boxes.

Well... I saved to try all three. :) But there's a box on the upper left to the 'most-front' and I can't go in front of it and push it backwards. Any idea how?

You need to find a key in the baron's daughters bedroom to advance. Check everything in there (I *think* it was in the closet). Then go downstairs and open the right door with the key you just found.

Gwendolyn wrote:

Help!!!!! I have been trying to avoid all the guards at Greene's castle, it was so frustrating as I already spent almost a week already. . . . somebody kind enough to have a save file that I can use, will really appreciate it a lot :(

Unfortunately, I don't have a save at that point. But don't worry, just send me your save file just before entering the castle. I'll get past those guards, save just before the boss fight (Duke Greene) and return your save so that you can continue with your own game. Sounds good? :)

IvanaDeRossi wrote:

Well... I saved to try all three. :)

Your choice of path to Dillon affects the storyline later too (during the hunt). :blink: For eg- If you chose the ferry way, Orrum hunt will be much easier without the trap-laden forest (as Roper's on your side), you won't get trapped in the flooded room by B&M in the west tower in Ravenel if you took the Arcadian path, etc.

Thanks! I am now playing the Arcadia check point path. I already got over the bridge (the ones with the boxes). I decided to go back to buy some weapons for North and Clinton, when I past that mountain, the one when you enter, there's a treasure to your right that you can't reach right? How do you unblock that 'ice' blocking the way to the highest part? I've just used the rope to climb down to the treasure. :/

You mean you returned to the cave with the ladders and levers before entering the villa? Stepping on switches and pulling those levers should help you get past that.

No no! I meant the "holes" which takes you to the levers, there happens to be 2 blocks of "ice" blocking the path. The "lower" one you can removed by switching the levers and go get the key to go to the other side. But there's another block of "ice" of the upper part which blocks the path. How do you remove it?

Yeah, the dessert can be quite difficult to cross, so go well prepared. Carry at least 25 badins which should last you until you reach a pond in the oasis where you can refill your canteens several times and cure heatstrokes & dehydration (see post #7 for some tips). There'll be another pond later on :)