Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MidnightPearl

Three the Hard Way

I carried 90, yet somehow I still feel insecure going into the desert.

Someone corrected me if I am wrong. Although one badin is lost about every 20 steps in the desert, but if you got a battle encounter, you lose one straight afterwards, likely the counter resets.

Hence, if you like exploring the map, walking to dead-ends and fighting, water ran out real fast.

The only good thing about exploring in the desert is that the oasis(es?) help(s) a lot here. Quite many free badins there.

I never like the desert ... :(

I guess 30 should be sufficient. You'll get an additional 70 badins at the oasis... so 100 are more than enough even if you like exploring.

Later on (after the B&M encounter), you'll find another oasis where you can collect another 70 badins (click 10 times). You can also buy some at that dessert town (in the middle of the dessert) in case you run out of baddins. So that should take care of your water problems. Good luck! :)

Did you manage to find the oasis? Or at least the red chest which needs a 4 digit code to unlock it before you ran out of water? The oasis is somewhere nearby...

Gwendolyn wrote:

@RainboWings

I PM you my saved file, hope it will work, thank you so much :)

May I suggest giving it another try? You wouldn't want to miss out on some of the fun and action (for instance, finding Benson & Maulden locked up in a cell at the castle :D), would you? It's not difficult, trust me :) You just have to avoid the guards line of vision. For eg, once you enter the castle, don't move and let the soldier pass by, then you can freely move to next room...and so on. You'll get a hang of it soon.

But if you are REALLY frustrated, then don't worry the save file will be on it's way soon. Just wanted to make sure :)

Yeah it's really fun finding them locked up :D The only tricky part is the hall to the left. If you're REALLY frustrated, just keep thinking "I need to buy the best armors/weapons for all of the members! And who doesn't want FREE tonics?!" That helped me alot. :D

Here's the best strategy imo. When you walk in the castle, stop, then let the guard pass to the right, walk to the wall on the front then walk to the hall on your right. You'll see 2 skeletons and 1 soldier. The soldier is apparently looking to your right, so keep walking straight then stop one step behind where he's looking at. He'll then turn and look behind so now is your chance to go to the dungeon, which is in front of you OR go upstairs to your left.

When you go upstairs, you would want to go in front of you. Once you enter, you'll see a soldier looking straight in front. Now's your chance to go forward IMMEDIATELY. Then go left and go downstairs. You'll notice you're back again at the "many soldiers" hall. Keep in mind that there's 3, one to your left, the other behind you and the one who's further away. You'll notice the one to your right you is looking at the treasure chest, he won't see you so now's your chance to walk straight behind. STOP when you see the soldier who's behind you. Now's your chance to turn left fastly and down to the treasure chest! Just cross your fingers that the soldier that you can't see won't catch you!

It needs a LOT of practice (just OBSERVE first by going down stairs, then up then down and try to remember their positions, when they'll turn what ways, etc because it's gonna help you.) And don't think it's gonna be some useless shiv or something (what IS a shiv anyway?!) The chest contains 75 GP! Yays for new weapon! xD

I have a question guys, I'M LOST AT THE CULT'S MAZE!! :(

@Ivan and RainboWings

Ok, will give it another try seems that there's a lot of suprises in store, thank you for providing strategy and guidance (amaranthia family really rocks) :)

Hey, that's good to know! :) Exploring the game in it's entirety (on your own) will certainly give you true satisfaction :D

Feel free to ask if you need any help (yup, everyone here loves to help out in anyway they can XD). Good luck!

I know it's kinda stupid since you're all so over this part, but this baron Rockwell is going on my nerve for a month and more *sighs*

guess I'll just have to start all over again darn