Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MidnightPearl

Three the Hard Way

Ugh how do you win the pitfight?! Right now, I'm trying to defeat by my other savefile, the one with Roper. I can't seem to get past the soldier who doesn't move. There doesn't seem to be a pebble in bottles. How do I distract the soldier?

@GDL: Ask around the village (Bowman) and one of them will tell you that the ninja moved to the west. Exit the village and go all the way west (without going south). A new location will be available on the world map. Once you enter the house, examine the kitchen dresser to find the trophy.

IvanaDeRossi wrote:

Ugh how do you win the pitfight?!

Try TheDefender's strategy of just standing still, at a short distance from Lockhart and keep hitting spacebar like crazy.

Btw, are you doing this quest before or after defeating Manteo? ;)

IvanaDeRossi wrote:

Right now, I'm trying to defeat by my other savefile, the one with Roper. I can't seem to get past the soldier who doesn't move. There doesn't seem to be a pebble in bottles. How do I distract the soldier?

Just approach one of the guards and Vance will use the shiv that you found earlier in the red chest (in the courtyard that appeared after stepping on a switch) to take down the guard.

The distracting the guard method works if you took the Colerian mountain & the Arcadian route while the shiv one works for the ferry route (& I think for all 3).

MoonPrincess wrote:

I know it's kinda stupid since you're all so over this part, but this baron Rockwell is going on my nerve for a month and more *sighs*

guess I'll just have to start all over again darn

At which point exactly are you stuck? Is it the boss fight or the timed event (collapsing tower)? Maybe one of us could help :)

Hey! Thanks for linking to this game, I'm really digging it :]

I was wondering if someone could give me a little help. I'm at the part where you are trying to meet duke salim. I've gone and talked to the guards next to the really long line, and I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do XD

I'm in the tower near Ravanel and am finding B&M. I already saved my party from drowning and pulled the switch to the far left. But nothing seems to happen and I can't cross over the water. What am I missing?

@VelvetDew

the boss fight, you know when he transforms in a monster. I killed every other pretty easy, so it kinda disappointed how hard he is lol

That happened to me twice. Keep in my mind that let the others use their best skills, then the weakest for healing. If they die, let them be because reviving them and healing again would waste time and more time for the Baron to attack you. Just concentrate on KO'ing the Baron.

@Ivana: Have you tried stepping on the switch in the room with the shut-off valve? I think that'll make the bridge appear. Or you could just levitate over the water if you have Grimorum Avia...

Yeah but now I'm playing the one with Roper in it =/ I usually play the other 2 "paths" if I'm stuck :) Good way to progress and wait for answers here, ne? ;) OK I'll try that brb

This is an awesome game but I'm stuck! I'm at the lighthouse pursuing that dragon who kidnapped Sardinia from the Cumberland festival. I can't find that dragon nor the singer :(

Can someone please help me?

@RainboWings

Yehey, I managed to defeat Duke Greene (with your help of course) and another episode opened up for me to be busy with . . . . Whew, I thought will be stuck at this forever . . . Again a million thanks! :AngelFriend:

:party: