Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MidnightPearl

Three the Hard Way

Nah i had to switch to easy difficulty and then he cheated the game lol O.o

and u have to put the rope NEXT to those 5 spots.There is 1 spot on right side that doesnt have a tile down.Use rope there and u get to orrum i alrdy killed him and am on my way to mr ramseur

Lol dunno if my game was bugged or what but on hard he didnt cheat and i put the stones and everything but couldnt pass till i set the difficulty on easy soooooooooooooooooooooooo..........sorry for revealing your secret xD

Thats true, all puzzles are affected by the mode of difficulty. I noticed that when I played the game on easy in my 1st playthrough and then on hard the next time around.

However, even on hard mode, you can bypass this puzzle completely if Roper is in your party. Btw, the solution is given in the FAQ -

I think the war was 65 years ago

Ah yes, 65... I got a bit confused lol So yeah, its quite likely that Marion was the Head Mistress then as that wasn't too long ago. Plus if she's like Kanna, she must be having a pretty long life-span :D

Yeah and Anderson is also one of the ppl with long lifespans ^_^

Kanna is like 100years+ old right?I think benson and mauldin say she's an ancient alchemist who lived 100 years ago or something like that.But why were they so afraid of her when she admitted herself that both of them are stronger than she is?

Well, I think anyone who has seen the kind of destruction she capable of (eg. Branchville war) would be really foolish NOT to be frightened of her XD Now that I think about it, I remember how excited I was when she joined the party... to have such a powerful party member... but to say she turned out to be a HUGE let down would be an understatement :( :(

VelvetDew wrote:

Well, I think anyone who has seen the kind of destruction she capable of (eg. Branchville war) would be really foolish NOT to be frightened of her XD Now that I think about it, I remember how excited I was when she joined the party... to have such a powerful party member... but to say she turned out to be a HUGE let down would be an understatement :( :(

Yes, yes, yes~!

Understatement indeed.

Anyway, most interesting about the theory on Anderson. It made so much sense ... really, thanks~! :)

@cylian:most of them probably aren't true,I just played the game a few times to try to get most of anderson's story and put those few weird things together so they are still just theories till developer makes a sequel and/or reveals his story :)

@Velvet:Kanna does say that she IS powerful but her power is unlike others,she says quoting:"I am a dark alchemist,my power depends on what ingredients I can combine my spells with.What you saw me use was one of my most powerful spells,one that I would be hard pressed to replicate because of the rare ingredients I would need."To which vance replies:"So the mighty sorceress Kanna is nothing more than one of millions of medicine men and women I see around."

i got a problem.. im in forest where i need to find orrum. im after disabling hornets. i used 5 ropes but i still fall down. do anyone knows why? how can i get up?

rok i answered that on page 68 or 69,you have to go next to those 5 tiles from right side,its like edge of mountain like this _| ( _ marks the tile thats marked on ground,put rope where _ and | meet)

sin wrote:

@Velvet:Kanna does say that she IS powerful but her power is unlike others,she says quoting:"I am a dark alchemist,my power depends on what ingredients I can combine my spells with.What you saw me use was one of my most powerful spells,one that I would be hard pressed to replicate because of the rare ingredients I would need."To which vance replies:"So the mighty sorceress Kanna is nothing more than one of millions of medicine men and women I see around."

Yeah, I know... with the right alchemy spell, she can solo the end game bosses.

I used the Pacolet 3 spell on some of the KL's and they couldn't even last 2 rounds :D Even the final boss was a joke with her best spells. But hunting for ingredients can be a real turn off. >.<

Yeah, I know... with the right alchemy spell, she can solo the end game bosses.

I used the Pacolet 3 spell on some of the KL's and they couldn't even last 2 rounds Even the final boss was a joke with her best spells. But hunting for ingredients can be a real turn off. >.<

Yeah I was having problems defeating Duke Greene (the "upgraded-one" ) but when I found out I can mix lvl 2 & 3 spells, he was a piece of cake! Of course, when we are talking about the majority leveling-up-the-characters battles, NO. >.<

i already done this but i still land in cave.. i tried from left to right, from right to left. what can i do more? have i forgot about sth?

I dont know how to get the game to download. says something about rar files and I dont know what that is and I dont want to mess up my computer

Try this:

1. Download the game from the official link.

* The game is compressed into .rar files (like most games here) so you'll need a program like WinRAR to extract the game files to a location on your computer (for eg - C:\Program Files\Three the Hard Way).

2. Right click the file you downloaded and choose "unzip files" or "extract files".

3. Then double click RPG_RT.exe (guy with sword) to start playing. :)

so i already f***d this up.. i used 5 ropes and none at this place.. do you know what can i do? last saved game before this moment is far behind.. i dont want to do all this again..

rok wrote:

unfortunately there is no more chests in there. there were before. i took ropes 4 times from that place and one from other..

Eh?! :o Thats weird! IIRC you get a rope per fall. I tried it and managed to find ropes for all 6 spots.

Hmm... you can send me your save... maybe I'll have better luck finding it :P Just upload it to mediafire and link it here if you're still having trouble with it. :)

Hi everyone,

Loving this game! :D The story is very captivating to say the least.

But I'm kinda stuck right now and desperately need help to carry on :( My question is --

Where can I find that bald headed guy (Orrum) after he killed North's master? I've looked all over... Can someone please help me? :cry: