Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Stardale

Waves of Destiny : Discussion and Sign-ups thread

The official thread of the RP is here. Click the link. Sorry about the other things here unrelated.

http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5400&post_id=150437#forumpost150437

How to join?:

-Simply PM me that you are joining. If the character you choose are the ff: Skyten, Denji, Shira, Leeor, Lumina, Cassenye - Just choose one and tell me in the PM who it is. You can make your own characters if all there is no characters available.

((I shall join ^_^))

User Name: Speedy

Character Name: Fire

Personality: A nice girl.

Powers - Physical: 1 slap, 2 punch, 3 kick, Magical: sprint, Power punch, hide Others: Grind (skateboarding), tackle hug, climb, riding skills

Bio: Fire was left alone on the streets as a young girl, she wacked buckets while she went around, exploring.

Appearance: Her blonde hair covers her face, she has light hazel eyes, she wears a t-shirt and pants, she holds a backpack.

Date Created: 8/12/08

City: Damayan

Is handling: fire crystal

((mmk i edited))

((I'm joining))

A. Eight Warriors (Four elements, kindness, time wickedness, love, and wisdom)

User Name: theAdept_Rogue

Character Name: Photon

Personality: Easily bored, rowdy

Powers - Physical: throw knives, shooting, martial arts Magical: regenerate, bullet rain, explosion Others: gamble, create explosives, driving, sneaking

Bio: Photon lost his memory since 2 years ago

Appearance: click here

Date Created: 10/27/08

Starting kingdom: Cerai

i will join ^_^

User Name: sana90

Character Name: Abeer

Personality: sweet and innocent

Powers:

A. Physical

-kicks

-punches

-bites

B. Magical

-regenerates

-thunder

-hypnotism

C. Others

-cooking

-hand in hand combat

-swimming

-running

Bio:Abeer had lost her parents when she was young,now she lives with her uncle in the kingdom of Troia.

Appearance:Abeer has fire red hair that always seems to be tied up, long it reaches her back. she also has fair skin and reddish eyes sort of the color of her hair. she is always in a black coat except when it is time to fight, inside the black coat she wears jeans and a shirt.

Date Created: 27/10/08

Crystal you are handling: light

Kingdom staring: Troia

((I changed))

If you will be starting from Marie, then you will start from an escape to Oasis scene since the rebel army retreats.

Here is my sister's character who will be a part of this too. She has my permit to use this account.

Please edit your post and try to follow this format theAdept_Rogue, speedy and sana90 so I can list it on my notebook.

User Name: Heimdall

Character Name: Perla

Personality: A good singer and dancer

Powers:

A. Physical

-Dance kick

-Flying Smack

-Headbutt

B. Magical

-Whirlwind

-Ice Storm

-Simpleton

C. Others

-Sing Lullaby

-Attract

-Puppet Dance

-Tear Cry

Bio: She is a great dancer in Alinista's tavern. Even she is being insulted by many, she continues her courage to move on.

Appearance: Click!

Date Created: Oct. 27

Crystal you are handling: Water

I'm joining too.:)

User Name:phoenixalia

Character Name:Linnia

Personality:kind-hearted,innocent.

Powers -

A. Physical

-Good kick

-good punch.

-good aim.

B. Magical

-Earthquake

-Dynamic Wave

-Sandstorm

C. Others

-Good charm

-lure others

-pretend well

-good in combat

Bio:A girl who can make others do things she wants by luring them.

Appearance: click here

Date Created:10/27/08

Crystal you are handling:ice

Attention!

-I have made the four main characters open for four persons (Gilliana, Okiyo, Lundgrom, Nina). Anyone except me can take them and make their descriptions. These people however can only take one character which is their selected main character.

Here is how the story should flow like. The four main characters (2 from Fabul, 2 from Sensa) will dream of the prophecy stated in the introduction, then they will meet up at a certain location, then they will start finding the persons who have the crystals. The people who have the crystals will do something else while waiting like go into troubles with the empire or do love (you can make another character for those who has the crystals.)

The four main characters will start their search for the eleven (this made the story longer). Then afterwards, I will tell you soon.

- We will start if I got everything we need.

Attention!

-I have made the four main characters open for four persons (Gilliana, Okiyo, Lundgrom, Nina). Anyone except me can take them and make their descriptions. These people however can only take one character which is their selected main character.

Here is how the story should flow like. The four main characters (2 from Fabul, 2 from Sensa) will dream of the prophecy stated in the introduction, then they will meet up at a certain location, then they will start finding the persons who have the crystals. The people who have the crystals will do something else while waiting like go into troubles with the empire or do love (you can make another character for those who has the crystals.)

The four main characters will start their search for the eleven (this made the story longer). Then afterwards, I will tell you soon.

- We will start if I got everything we need.

Edit: There are slots open yet.

You can have up to as much as characters too but make sure you can control them.

If you want to join or have questions, once again, feel free to post message me or post in this thread.

I hope we could start as soon as possible...

Btw, help me find a theme song for the rp.

sorry mods but I have to double post this time.

((Do I need to make a sheet for her BF, Taka?))

User Name: PokeGal

Character Name: Midnight

Personality: Shady and quiet, but is quite an enemy in battle. She hasn't had anyone challenge her for 5 years.

Powers

A. Physical

Punch

Kick

Cleaver or Dagger Stab

B. Magical

Shadow Stab

Midnight Slash

Blood Spatter

C. Others

Quite Freaky (It helps to "stun" enemies! :evil: )

Quiet

Clever

Quick

Bio: Midnight was separated from her family after she was cursed for "not having a kind heart". Now, she is doomed to be the keeper of the Darkness crystal for eternity. She's always wanted to know what it feels like to be loved. Even though she doesn't know she already is...

Appearance: ((I'd rather not have to explain her description, that's her in my avvie. I'll be makin a siggie of her soon, too.))

Date Created: 10/28/08

Crystal you are handling: Darkness

@Pokegal: No need to. Just make sure you know what to do with him and keep him in character. Btw, I assigned your character at Maylee, city of eternal darkness. :)

@xXxlyaxXx: Make a Character chart like the rest following the format. I need main characters (Nina, Gilliana, Lundgrom, and Okiyo) and different characters who will hold the crystals earth, air , love, time, and wisdom. You can make at least one or two of them. Dont forget to include the starting points. If you choose to be the crystal-bearer, you can choose any kingdom from the list as your starting point. If you choose to be the main characters Lundgrom or Gilliana, starting kingdom is Fabul. If you choose Nina or Okiyo, start from Sensa. :)

i would be more than happy to join in. it will take a little time to make my char, but i would like the air element. please, please, save me the place for that!

i'm looking foward to it. pm me when you decide what to do with me.

I just did! I assinged you at Alinista. Just make sure that you will be able to make your char and dont forget to post it at the archive. Thanks!!

It looks like that the remaining characters needed would be the bearers of earth, time, darkness, wisdom, love and kindness crystals.

EDIT: Meet the ff people!

May, also my sister will play as Perla and also Okiyo. Gio will play as Nina. Ms. Sanchez, our teacher is playing as Gilliana and I will play as Lundgrom.

A. Eight Warriors (Fire, *earth*, air, water, kindness, time, wickedness, love, light,ice,darkness and wisdom)

User Name: gabriela

Character Name: Yumi

Personality: stubborn and pessimistic, but sometimes emotional. (has moodswings, too.)

she's kind, though.

Occupation: archer (skills are above normal for her age, but nevertheless, when she is too excited, stressed, or feels too much emotion she misses the target by a mile)

Powers

A. Physical

-kicking

-punching

-archery

B. Magical

-earthquake (swallows enemies up, uses a lot of my energy)

-quicksand (becomes solid ground at my will)

-rock blast (blasts enemies with assorted sizes of rock and chunks of earth; if earth is wet, it becomes a mudblast)

(i know these don't have anything to do with archery, but...)

C. Others

nothing, really

Bio: after her parents died when she was a toddler, she was sent to an orphanage. because of her pessimistic nature, she wasn't very popular with the other orphans. one day, an orphan was sent a bow and some arrows and he threw it away. Yumi took the set, and to amuse herself, she tried practicing archery in a spot no one else knows, shooting at certain points in nearby trees. amazingly, she became good at it, without having to take formal lessons in archery. sometimes, she goes out someplace quieter to practice. her earth powers are not fully developed, so if she does a certain skill, it's not guaranteed that it will work, and if it does, she might faint. practice, though, will make her improve.

Appearance: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20girls/Adumi01.jpg

Date Created: Oct. 29, 2008

Crystal you are handling: earth

Starting kingdom: Shaenlir

PS: tell me if i should make changes in this character...

This just came into my mind. Here is the format in making your post in the story.

[Character] - [Present Location]

Here will be your post for the story______________

I FINALLY got around to posting this! :D Now I just have to wait for my scolding... :(

A. Eight Warriors (Fire, earth, air, water, kindness, time, wickedness, love, light,ice,darkness and wisdom)

User Name:Mu11berry

Character Name: Alia

Personality: Optimistic. Can't stand to see sad people

Powers

A. Physical

- fast runner

- quick with the katana (you know, that long, sword-like thingy...)

B. Magical

- None (this is one of the things I'll probably get scolded for...)

C. Others

- knows what those around her are feeling and how to help them

Bio: Was abandoned at birth. lives part-time in orphanage. Tries to cheer everyone there up, but never can get to a certain one... (Yumi :evil: )

Appearance: long brown hair, one green eye, one blue, blah blah

Date Created:10/30/08

Crystal you are handling:Kindness

Okay, done. (almost) now can I just get the scolding over with?!

Hello, I want to be a part of this too. I have a character posted in the Archive, Calypso, do I need to post it here as well? (post #103 if I remember well) I want to handle the Crystal of Wisdom and start from Eredar.

User Name: lady_Selena

Character Name: Luminora

Personality: mysterious

Powers

A. Physical

- speed

- sight

-

B. Magical

- power of air

- protection from mindpowers of other person that want to use it on her

- talking with other people by her mind

C. Others

- she can use her charm to get her out of trouble (but it's not always working)

- she senses the feelings of other people (anger, happiness and other)

- ability to fly (not so fast as it would be on the broom, but enough fast to get on places on time)

- she has a wand which she upgrades with additive parts she creates, buys or find to learn and use spells, enchantments and charms

Bio: straight

Appearance: As her name is connected to light, her hair appears to held the light from any source. her ears are a little bit like an elf, teethes like a vampire(shape, but not the size. eyes have an interesting mixture of faded purple and green color, what looks strange on her pail skin complex. Not very tall, but not small ether. chubby, but not fat because she thinks that being skinny just isn't healthy. usually wears unmatchable clothing in crazy colors, but she can dress nice when she wants to.

Date Created: 4.11.2008.

Crystal you are handling: air crystal

is that ok?