Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
aya_lyka

Children of the Moon [IC Thread]

Aaliyah looked around, her senses fully alert. When will these guys learn? She sighed and ran her fingers over her dragon hide whip. She didn't like the fact that it was dragon, but it worked better than anything else (except for demon hide, but that was extremely hard to come by).

Footsteps padding somewhere in another cavern broke her train of thoughts. She raced in the direction, determined to catch the thieves.

She had been chasing them down for about a hour. The king had just been robbed and Aaliyah suspected the men in dark hooded robes were guilty.

"Hurry, and don't drop it!" hissed a soft whisper.

Now Aaliyah was sure it was them. She ran in full pursuit.

But suddenly she stopped.

She peered into the near future, but what she saw was unclear.It was some sort of celebration, and a girl, not too much younger than she but still visibly younger.

She woke up. She looked up at the moon, then whispered,

"Mama-san, where did you take me to?"

A slight breeze blew, and she knew.

"So I see..." She whispered. She stood up shakily, but with a hint of grace. Another breeze blew, and her long blue hair flowed in the night, the light of the moon making her hair sparkle a dazzling color.

"I wonder...how this all will turn out."

Aoi is taking his time finding Beidaira in the cavern. He's walking for a long time, He feels that he need spread his wings and fly. The time that have pass doesn't bother him at all

Beidaira was hiding behind a the icicle. Until she shivered due to the cold. She then sneezed and started to walk. Until she hears a call from Cadmeon...then she saw Aoi and started to conceal to the ice again.

"Oh! Oh! Better hide!"

...then she hears Cadmeon's call and was forced to show herself to Aoi.

"Sorry...we have to go...lets go...we'll play next time."

Asamaria carried the girl back to her room at the inn. She laid the girl on the bed sleeping. After two hours the girl woke up. Asamaria approached her and asked...

"Are you alright?"

"Yes."

"What is your name?"

"I am Avria."

"Where are your parents?"

"I do not know."

That conversation lasted the whole night...

Aaliyah hid behind a rock large enough to conceal her from suspicious eyes. She had tracked the thieves down, and this time there was no escape for them.

She gripped her whip tighter and waited for the footsteps to get close enough...

Somewhere in the back of her mind, she saw someone creeping closer...closer.

She ignored it and waited.

Moonlight woke her up. She sat in the bed and looked around her feeling safe and serene. she turned her head to the window, noticing someone in the chair, obviously in a dreaming faze. Her eyes caught the glow of sparkling silver markings on the persons hands.

She couldn't explain the need to walk to the window and look outside, where the moon was spreading his light over the land.

The beauty of the sight she could see left her with a happy feeling warming her heart. Nothing is more beautiful and magical than the sight on the moon that was shining upon them.

"You got me in the real mess." the voice scared her and she turned to him so she could see him.

"I'm really sorry." she replied noticing that her hair is a lot of shorter then it was before she got in to the forest."I never meant to get you in to the trouble."

"Why did you do that to me?" he wanted to know. It was impossible for him to look away from her, while she was standing in the nightgown while the moonlight shined on her appearance. She looked in to his eyes with those violet eyes with the look that made him shiver from feeling that she can see his soul. "Who are you?"

"You know who I am." she answered sincerely. "I didn't do that to you. I don't have control over choosing the guardian, at least I don't. You are chosen for some reason that you will get to know later, as I will."

"Why do you think that I'll do anything to help you?"

"I don't. You are the one that will choose what to do. You don't have to follow me. I will return in a while." she answered with a smile. He watched her turning to the doors, wanting to leave the room.

"What's your name?" he stopped her when she reached the doors. Her face turned to him with the big smile.

"My name is Soul." and then she left, leaving him in the darken room. After a few minutes he saw her trough the window, staring in to the moon and talking to someone who wasn't there.

"Mother, I hope you had fun with scaring that guy, because I didn't." she was looking in the moon with a trace of being annoyed. "Stop interfere in to the choosing the guardian like this and the last times." she stopped waiting for the answer that she didn't get."Mother...?"

Shingo's blades was blocked by a huge scythe.

"What the hell were you trying to do bastard?" Freys asked him

"Just trying to have some fun. Maybe you can play with me" Shingo responded

Freys frowned, "Psh. Hell no" she said, swinging her scythe, and causing Shingo to dart backward

Soul looked up to the sun and released a sigh. It was a beautiful day, but she wasn't in the mood to enjoy in it. Sunbeams were falling to the ground trough the branches of the trees, and the forest birds were singing.

Her thoughts were occupied with thinking about her guardian who refused to go with her. It was his choice, but she was a little bit disappointed. He didn't want to have anything with her, and she couldn't blame him for that. After all, who would like to babysit the child of the moon goddess? That task can bring the guardian in danger, most probably for the prize of his or hers own life or crossing on the dark side.

Soul closed her eyes thinking on her last guardian, the older woman that died to protect her from the unknown attacker. She remembered that the woman didn't like her job as her guardian as well, so it bothered her. Maybe she didn't try to protect her...

But why? It was supposed that connection between the moon child and the guardian grows if the guardian stays with the moon child from the beginning. They don't have to be together all the time, but when the guardian gets chosen, and he accepts his job without major resistance, the bond becomes stronger than in the opposite way.

Are her informations false?

Cadmeon looks upon the fountain of darkness and chants a dark spell.

"I summon all of my minions from all over the world...summon thyselves to me and destroy this wretched barrier! Hismada dora!"

"Oh you all better come or I would go hunt you down myself!" Cadmeon shouts over in his place as he glares down at the pool.

Avria and Asamaria woke up the next day.

"My head hurts...help me..." says Asamaria while pressing her head.

"Let me help you..." says Avria while she heals her headache.

"Thank you very much." says Asamaria

Avria did not say a word...but winked at Asamaria.

After Aoi receives Cadmeon's order

Aoi's face turns black and his eyes glow red

he looks at the sky as if he is searching of something, the he looks at the corpse, he grabs it's head.................. then he throw it away

Aoi started charging

a circle of spell then appears, the impact blows the clouds around him away

I SUMMON THEE, OH FATHER DEATH CAN THOU HEAR ME?, for thee need thou five REAPERS

Aoi whisper this words five shinigami appears around the circle

i'll bless each of thee, come close to me.

I, Aoi the red mage summoner blessed thee with this red dust of thy blood

After that Aoi command the reapers to find Cadmeon and break the barrier as soon as they get in there

note: reapers are faster than Aoi

if thee don't succeed, thee shalt waste your power, wait for thy to help thee

"This early., huh? Oh well, guess it can't be helped." Karinu mumbled. Her eyes turned black, and her skin became pale white.

"Spirits of the Dead! Come forth! For I, your master, Death itself, command you to!"

Suddenly, hundreds of spirits formed in front of her.

"Your mission is to free Lord Cadmeon from his wretched barrier! Now go! If you should fail, I will see to it that you will never get an opportunity to even visit your loved ones in their dreams!"

Aoi came, he looks around and notice Beidaira isn't there yet. Aoi thought she was just behind him.

He start to conjures large icicle spears as he can

"Dark forces have been awoken..." Soul was looking in to the sky, with a worried look on her face. her eyes turned from purple to wild green, and her heir grew longer, feeling that she gained new attack spells.

If only Philip realizes that she could need him desperately and soon.

Philip felt like he have a heavy rock on his shoulders that he has to wear.He found himself involved with the worried feeling for that girl, Soul.

Funny, her name means something unreachable, but near, like everybody's souls. And now, he feels kind of... empty. Empty like he hasn't done the task he was given, what was true, in fact.

Soul is somewhere there, unprotected and vulnerable without his care for her.

Her moment came.

Aaliyah sprung at her enemy,in a frenzy that knocked both culprits down... Dead?

She would never know, but it didn't matter, even if they were alive. No one with any common sense would dare to commit yet another crime having gotten the injuries she bet they would have when they awoke.

She needed something bigger. This life was almost the same every day. Or so she thought.

OOC: seems to me that the story kinda stopped on this point. but i'm not worried. we will make progres as soon as wee all gather round these days. *smile*

my update will come tomorrow.