Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
destiny_dragon

dynamite

you get it when you complete the "battering ram" quest for the millitant squirrels.

spoiler:

the ram is actually King Lionel's statue, so if you complete this quest, you won't be able to return the statue to the throne in Ylisfar, and therefore not be able to reunite the wood elves and night elves, not be able to complete the ejindro quest, and not be able to complete the "find a ghost" quest.

if you swear fealty to the militant squirrels in the Highlands, they will give you a quest to find a battering ram for them. If you do this, they will give you dynamite in return.

Highlight between these lines for spoiler, if you don't want to discover for yourself:

-------------------------

the battering ram is the King Lionel statue - if you give this to the squirrels you will not be able to complete the side quests related to the elves, Ejindro, or the ghost for the vampress

-------------------------

haha - oops - Aisling squeezed in before me :)

I 'm replaying aveyond and decided to try out helping out the squrriels in order to blast open the cracks e.g. the one near clearwater but when I tried it to blast a crack, there was nothing inside? What happened? Is there some specific caves with useful things inside?

I looked at the maps for you, but they only tell where the cracks are. I think you should save before you blow up the crack so you can just reload the game if it's empty.

There are a number of cracks in the game. They contain either treasure (Like gold, jewels) or a weapon (by the time you get what's needed to get to it, you may have already found or bought a better one)

You need dynomite to blast open the cracks. You get them from the aquirrels for giving them something to use as a battering ram

P.S. The thing you give them just also happens to be needed by the Elves in Ylsfar. So if you give it to the squirrels, you can't give it to the elves to complete a side quest or two.

Oops. A minute too late to post. I need speed typing lessons.