Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LonelyAngel

Vampire Territory -r.p

Prolough:

In a town, vampire territory is what it's called there live vampires. They taunt the whole area and kill each night. Bringing more viticams into their place, making more vampires, taking more area.

One day four friends go on a trip into the town. It's empty. So broken down. They decide to stay there, but what they don't know is once night comes they're prey.... dead meat, this trip goes south once the sun goes down and the moon lay steady above the sky.

Can they make their way out of the area before getting eatin alive by vampires?

------------------------------------------------

Join us in the r.p topic to take you on the ride of your life.

The rules though

1. no power playing

example:

Temmi writes:

the dog was barking

Terri writes:

the cat scratched the dog.

You cannot touch another player unless they say you can. But you can say the cat tryed to scratch the dog.Do you get the idea?

2. No spamming.

3. You have to write at least 5 sentences everytime you repost. And the sentences have to be long.

4. You have to make a cycle of when you post. You cannot repost until 2 other people post. Okay?

----------------------------------------------

To make your character you need:

Name: (If person a first, middle, and last name.

If vamp then a nickname and last name)

Height: (their height)

Weight: (how much they weigh)

Abililty: (powers- if vampire)

Personality: (what you act like)

Type: (Vampire, human)

My bio-

Name: Rhinnan.Marie.Gelmore

Height: 5'5

weight: 106 pounds

Ability: artist, writer

Personality: nice, scene (gothic.),

loves dancing, and has a crush on

one of the boys on there trip with them..

----------------------------------------

Spots available:

3 people on trip- 1 girl and two boys

6 vampires- 3 girls, two boys

1 chiwauwau- boy or girl

----

on spot filled for Rhinnan, remember

-------------------------------------------

PLEASE JOIN NOW!!!! The topic will start tomorrow. By me, LonelyAngel. Whoever doesn't join by then wouldn't be in the topic. Thanks, and we need a maximum of 3 vampires

2 people on trip

and we need the chiwuawua!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to join, but i have exams this week. oh well. i can't promise this character will be around much, but he's here when i am

Name: Min'hira Kudarouu

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 95 lbs i think?

Abililty: Slam w/ Energy Drain (deal damage to opponant while healing self), Backflip Kick, Illusion Whip (tip of whip strikes not where it appears), Shadowblend (move in shadows without being seen), Endure Sunlight (stay in sunligh for up to five minutes without harm)...i'll post a fuller list later. Also a master cartographer (map maker)

Personality: Cold, dark, anorexic (hates drinking blood), protecitive of his friends and his daughter.

Type: Vampire

...by the way, 3+2=5. not six.

Okay first on the 3+2= equals 5 but including me it's six. The age limit is for humans so really no age limit to vampires, so frantically I dont care if you change the limit of age for Min'hira Kudarouu. How'd you come up with that name? (Not to be mean but who's his girlfriend or the one he got prego? Cause we need the daughter of him and his girlfriend if you want them to be included in this r.p. Just don't make anymore other r.p characters because we need other people too, if anyone decided to join soon.

I think I'll be adding the date futher until others want to be in this r.p.. so

I'll start the r.p soon, and yeah, I'll give you futher notice when I know more...

Name: Do'ehelo Desaignon

Weight: 98 lbs

Abilities:

Blood Sucker - sucks blood after biting the prey.

Vamp Transformation - can transform into a bat and can also trasform into the form of a real vampire.

Hypnotism - Hypotizes the opponent through either his looks or looking through the eyes.

Sun screen - An ability that will prevent any light that will destroy him.

Lightning Crash - Hits opponent with lightning.

He is also a librarian. (intellectual)

Personality: A vampire who is more of a pedophile. He is also a little charming at times but he is just using his looks to attract women and makes his bite. He never quits in any fight even if he just got involved or even if he started the fight. Before he became a vampire, he was a quitter and a scaredy cat. Now he was the exact opposite of what was he once before - courageous, etc. But he has remaining love for his friends and loved ones. He has a loved one named Ayela.

Description: He and Ayela look like normal vampires. They both have black hair, red eyes and sharp fangs for biting. Ayela wears a black dress and a white hairband. She always a red lipstick and sharp nails and black hair. Do'ehelo wears a white suit and a black coat. He has a keen eye and a handsome look. They both have black hair.

@lonelyknight: I wanna join this rp since its a very interesting!

EDIT: PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF MY EDITS.(description) :)

I'm gonna join too! This sounds really interesting.

Name: Natalie Rowlking

Height: 5'2

Weight: 112

Abililty: Writer, tough

Personality: Stoic, but opens up a bit with her friends. She can be very helpful, and is very patient(aka, part of the meaning of stoic) with her friends. But with some people she lets her anger get her sometimes. She likes camping out and exploring, even if you can't get it out of her yourself.

Type: Human

Could we have descrptions too? Cu I kinda wanna know what everybody looks like, ya know? I wanna know who it is trying to kill my girl!

all right, THAT's what i'm talking about.

****REVISED VERSION****

Name: Min'hira Kudarouu

Weight: 95 lbs

Abililty:

-Slam w/ Energy Drain (deal damage to opponant while healing self)

-Backflip Kick

-Illusion Whip (tip of whip strikes not where it appears)

-Shadowblend (move in shadows without being seen)

-Endure Sunlight (stay in sunligh for up to five minutes without harm)

-Energy Drain (deal damage to your opponent while healing yourself)

-Children of the Night (call on bats, wolves, and other creatures associated with vampires)

-Shapeshift (become a bat)

Min'hira cannot wear actual armor. he relies on enchantments and his dexterity to protect him.

Also a master cartographer (map maker)

Personality: Cold, dark, anorexic (hates drinking blood), protecitive of his friends and his daughter.

His daughter, Nakela, is six years old. Her mother was murdered. Min'hira was human until he was 25, when he was attacked by a vampire and then rescued by two others.

see StarChaser in Hungry Boar Tavern. it's his entire story.

Re: name. I scrambled around the letters in Michihiro Kuroda XD Kuroda-san is my favorite singer and Min'hira Kudarouu is the main character to my game.

see www.freewebs.com/teihighnecromanceroftheskies for more info on starchaser and http://www.freewebs.com/teihighnecromanceroftheskies/minhirakudarouu.htm for more info on min'hira

(shameless advertising XD)

Yes, you don't have to do it now but if you have time and would be interested please place a description area as well.

Princessfurball made a good point in which she wanted to now who was trying to kill her girl, so that brings me to say that you'll need a description section.

-----------------------------------------

Rhinnan.Marie.Gelmore

DESCRIPTION: Long straight black hair, stubbed lip, green and hazel eyes, gothic, ect.

(Short description, sorry)

Ect. Reminder-

Notice:

Please, please, please know that this topic will be starting tomorrow. I'd start it tonight, but I have certain things that are important and it matters that i finish that first before this.

Sorry guys, and gals.

This topic will start around 6:00 p.m tomorrow, and if this topic doesn't get started tomorrow by me it's because I'm either grounded or I have other things so, if this happens please I'll have princessfurball start, and if she can't then someone needs to start it, but please it doesn't matter who starts it, everyone's gonna be able to r.p in the end.. okay!??!?!

Sorry again and please stay excited until tomorrow, or later tonight... when it also might be started by me

thanks!

-lonelyangel

"Hey, I'm excited." this was the first time Rhinnan had ever really talked like this before. She always seemed to be the anti-sociel one.

The one who hid and just drew pictures. But this trip looked like it was going to make her life more interesting, more life like. If you know what I mean.

They still hadn't reached the town and Rhinnan and some of her friends were about the burst with excitement. Rhinnan had been drawing the whole way there but she stopped as they entered the town.

Her smile turned into a gloomy frown and she looked around, "Is this the town? It looks completely deserted. We must have read the map wrong."

Looking out the window Rhinnan could see that this place looked worse then she thought. Like it looked like it was out of those Twightlight videos.. with all the deserted towns.

The car stopped and Rhinnan jumped out.

"Guys... it this... blood?" she looked at one of the tavern looking places as swiped a speck of blood on her finger.

"We're in the wrong place..."

((Pokegal: ask she who posted above you XD))

((please note, Kamae and Nakela and any other random names that may come up (IE: Kay and Heiro) are NPCs to fill the big empty spaces))

Min'hira stared out the window, as he did every night. Something felt wrong. Something felt very wrong. He looked down at his peacefully sleeping daughter.

"Min'hira?" a voice asked. He didn't turn. "You're up early."

"Don't tell me you don't feel it, Kamae."

The young cleric addressed as Kamae shrugged. "Why so worried?"

"Humans," Min'hira said absently. A bright light flashed through the windows. Both vampires covered their eyes and shied away. Kamae recovered first and leapt to the window.

"Headlights. Humans indeed..."

"Daddy?" a small voice asked. "What was the light?"

Min'hira picked his daughter up out of bed and brought her to the window, one hand poised to shield her sensitive eyes from any more sudden bursts of light. "Those lights down there, Nakela, are from what humans use to travel any sort of distance. There are humans here for the first time in a very long time..."

Nakela looked up at him with wide, naiive eyes. "What's wrong with humans?"

"They think we're monsters," Min'hira said gently. "Kamae, will you take her? I think I have some investigating to do..."

Min'hira handed his daughter to his friend, pulled on a black cloak, and slipped noiselessly from the building.

Do'ehelo glides over the dark skies. He was heading to his library. He was approaching the library until he smelled something.

"Hrrmmm...I smell flesh!" he said to himself.

He followed the trail of the smell until his friend, Ayela stopped him.

"Hey! We got cleaning to do!" Ayela says.

"I know! Coming!!" Do'ehelo says

as he turned back to his library. He looks back again to the direction of the flesh. He walks in the library and starts to work.

After three hours...

"I really smell good flesh around these parts!"

"You smell it too?!"

"Yes I do! Lets follow the trail!"

Their eyes became red all in a sudden, their sharp fangs appeared and they jumped from the top of the library and glided smoothly.

Natalie

Natalie, usually as quiet as her goth friend Rhinnan, was just about as equally excited as her friend, but much more cautious when they came upon a deserted town. "I'm pretty sure this is it, Rhinnan." Just to check she looked at the map in her hands again. She was the best map reader there, and a fairly good one at that. "But if you want to check, go ahead." She opened her door and got out of the car, stretching while Rhinnan went to investigate. She followed her friend over to the building at the word blood, and looked at the red splotch by the building.

"I don't know. I'll go look at the map once more." She walked away from the building, but not exactly towards the car. Her face blank, she thought of why there'd be blood on the side of a building that went with why the town was deserted. Some mass murderer. Not like anybody would notice this small town being destroyed. But that left a bigger question, which would be who, or what, could have killed a whole town before someone could call the police. As she looked over, she noticed a old looking building that said, 'Sheriff's Office.'

Natalie snorted. Of course, the small town of boring would think it could handle it's own problems. It was terribly wrong to think that, obviously. Or else whatever had happened wouldn't have happened.

Min'hira remained in the shadows and watched. He'd seen one--no, two--of his fellows fly past, and so far there were two humans. He held up two fingers and a bat flew down to land on them.

"Fly toward them," he whispered. "See who screams. But not until I give this signal," he made a very slight motion. The bat blinked its understanding and flew off into a tree. Min'hira pulled back his hood and approached the human near the bloodstained building. She looked the least likely to scream upon meeting a vampire.

"Hello," he said, now standing behind her and to the left. He had long since mastered talking without showing his fangs. "Are you lost?"

Do'ehelo and Ayela lands on a tree fronting the Sheriff's office. They both saw humans looking at the building.

"Hey Do'e, that girl looks so...so tasty! I wanna bite her first!"

"I think its time for dinner! Lets get them!"

"Wait boy! Do you notice that there is light? That car makes me scared...."

"Don't worry. As long as you are with me, we don't get destroyed by light. And besides, only the sun can destroy us vampires!"

They remained on the tree branch, spying on the humans. After two minutes, Do'ehelo turned himself like a human.

"Hey! What are you doing?!"

"Ayela, I am going to lure these humans into my trap. I will use my looks to lure them into my trap and them bite! We suck their blood and turn them into vampires! Especially that I want that girl to be mine!"

Then Do'ehelo turns himself into his human form. Only his sharp fangs conceal. Ayela warned him.

"Be careful. We vampires cannot be seen at mirrors, we have no heartbeat and you have odd, blood-like red eyes."

"I got no problem with those. Now time for my plan! Ayela, stay close to me in case anything happens."

Silently he jumped down of the tree while Ayela remains on the tree watching him and the humans.

Name: Icy Waters

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 65 kg

Abililty: mind reading and resistance to the powers that can mess with her head

Personality: usually very calm, but when something gets on her nerves her attitude becomes explosive what you wouldn't tell because of her look of porcelain doll

"Are you lost?"

A strange bat like figure emerged out of the darkness and swooped down behind her like he was about to cut her up into small pieces and feed her to a dog.

A squeel almost came out of her mouth but silence just stood apon her face as she just glared at this creature.

"What the-" Rhinnan said quietly. "Is this some sort of like skit? Because it isn't really funny and well, if you are trying to scare me then well, you've picked the wrong person. Go try some of my friends, because they might like this so called amusment better."

Rhinnan began to turn around, back towards the car but then suddenly Rhinnan noticed that other bat like creatured had come out to.

What was this?

Name: Neko

Height: 150 cm

Weight: 50 kg

Abililty:

-Acrobatic Kick (performs multiple moves at a high speed, then kicks hard in the stomach)

-Species Switch (can turn into a human)

-Hell Burn (fires flames from hell)

-Weapon Barrage (summons weapons, then fires them quickly)

-Sun Shield (allows her to become oblivious to sunlight)

-Blood Suck (can deal damage to opponent while healing self)

-Moon Call (summons the Moon Wolf, her guardian)

-Bloody Water (can turn water into pure blood)Gender: Female

Personality: She's normally a kind person, but when she sucks blood, she gets a little...well...bloodthirsty. She's a quick thinker and with her abilities, can decieve people.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"Moon Wolf, has anyone come yet? I'm bored." Neko moaned.

Suddenly, a swarm of bats turned into mist, forming a light gray wolf.

"Neko-sama...I believe someone is here. Or, at least, coming." The wolf stated.

She smirked.

"Finally. Moon Wolf, I think this will be very fun."

"What the-" Rhinnan said quietly. "Is this some sort of like skit? Because it isn't really funny and well, if you are trying to scare me then well, you've picked the wrong person. Go try some of my friends, because they might like this so called amusment better."

"I'm not trying to scare anyone," Min'hira said slowly. "It was an honest question. Are you lost?"

He looked around. The humans probably wouldn't notice the number of vampires lurking about. He wondered about their motives. Was he the only one who wasn't hungry? Not like I ever am, he thought bitterly. Being an anorexic vampire was no easy feat. He flicked his fingers and the bat he had signaled earlier swooped down past the humans. He glanced up at a window to see the blond-haired cleric watching him, a little girl still in his arms.

"What would make you think this was some sort of act...miss? My lady? Ma'am? By which honorific would you prefer to be called?"

"What do you propose we do, Neko-sama?"

"Nothing, for now. I've always been more of a person to take time to analyze the situation, then act." She stated.

"Neko-sama...I understand. Wha-Neko-sama!"

A drop of blood fell to the ground.

"Crap...it's happening this early...b-but, don't worry, I'll finish it quickly, so don't worry about me, Moon Wolf."

"What would make you think this was some sort of act...miss? My lady? Ma'am? By which honorific would you prefer to be called?"

By the time Min'hira asked this, Do'ehelo suddenly runs into Min'hira. "Hey! Get out of there buster!" Then he sees the beautiful girl that he likes. "Hey there...you look beautiful..." His bloody red eyes glare at her face. "I like you. Care to join me into my bloo- err...humble mansion?" he asks sweetly. He suddenly takes her hand and kneels on the ground and kisses her hand. Do'ehelo, being true to his nature as a vampire, feels the blood flowing through her veins. He says to Min'hira "Your hand are so smooth..."

While he kissed her hand, he said to himself "The blood flows through her veins fast...perfect for me and Ayela."

Ayela, on the other hand was shaking his head. "Oh no. Stop the glare you bastard!" she talks to herself quietly. As soon as she saw what Do'ehelo was doing, she said to herself "Oooh. Nice flirting!"

@Tei: sorry. Its just a typo.

(("she says to min'hira?" who says what to min'hira?))

Min'hira almost laughed. Almost.

"Very subtle, Do'ehelo," he said in a whisper so low no mortal would be able to hear it. "Very subtle indeed."

He looked one last time at this human, then turned. He wasn't five steps into the shadows when a voice said,

"What was that all about?"

Min'hira blinked in surprise. "Kamae, what are you doing down here? Don't tell me you've joined the hunting as well?"

"Far from it," he said coldly. "But what was that all about? I've never known you to be much of a romantic."

"I'm not much of a romantic," he said. "I'm trying to save a few human lives."

Kamae smiled. "And that's why Kiliara calls you StarChaser. What are you trying to atone for, Min'hira?"

Min'hira was silent for a moment and looked up at the sky.

"StarChaser..."

"What would make you think this was some sort of act...miss? My lady? Ma'am? By which honorific would you prefer to be called?" the bat thing spoke of.

"Look, you can call me by my name, Rhinnan. I don'r really know what you are or what this place basically is but we're not really lost and we'll be staying here for a few days until we decide to go home. But that's none of your buisness so why don't you just leave us to be here and we'll stay out of your way."

Rhinnan began walked back towards the car.

Outside it was frosty and cold and winter was coming. They looked like vamps. But seriously, vamps? Come on. They were just in horror movies.

"Look, you can call me by my name, Rhinnan. I don'r really know what you are or what this place basically is but we're not really lost and we'll be staying here for a few days until we decide to go home. But that's none of your buisness so why don't you just leave us to be here and we'll stay out of your way."

Do'ehelo chases Rhinnan before she enters the car.

"Oh you do not need to be rude to us. Since you mentioned you will be staying here, consider going to my humble mansion. I am sure you will like it." Do'ehelo gazes at Rhinnan while he tries to convince her to stay in his mansion for his reason to have a bite on her neck.

"Huh. Looks like its working pretty well." Ayela says to herself while standing by the tree.

"You look so pretty. I really like you. Come with me. I'll give you everything you all need." Do'ehelo talks to Rhinnan while he holds her hands and feels the blood through her veins.

Neko got up, cleaned up the blood, and went to the first place she thought that peole would go, should they get lost here.

When she got to the mansion, she used Species Switch, and came out behind a tree.

"Hello? Can someone help me?" She gave a slight wink at the other vampires, but just slight enough to where the humans wouldn't notice.

"I got lost here...my car broke down miles away, and I've been walking, looking for a place to stay until I can get some help with the car."