Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LonelyAngel

Vampire Territory -r.p

[um, I am not sure about the chiwawa, but Aremis said it was VERY important. I have no clue at all why.]

"Sorry, Natalie, but my goddess forbids it. This is Min'hira's fight. Maybe if he can save all of you, he'll chill out a little bout being a vampire."

Natalie was confused about the goddess part. Her goddess? She heard the commotion outside but forced herself not to look. She had a feeling if she did that she'd want to beg one of them to go and help him. She sighed as she listened to the male vampire spoke(Is Heiro a boy or girl?). She only nodded as the female one spoke again.

"Um, what did you mean by, my goddess? And I didn't catch your names." All she knew was the good one outside was Min'hira, but after that she knew nothing. She started worrying again about Rhinnan. But as she heard the some new voice shouting somethign else good she let out an inaudible(To humans) sigh of relief. Now it was more even, two on two. She's been wrong about one of the female vampires out there, which was good.

((I prefer having a dalmatian than a chihuahua))

Min'hira has been jumping while he was avoiding all of Do'ehelo's lightning attacks until one bolt hits his shoulder and made a burn. He heard Min'hira say:

"Do'ehelo, enough! What is it about these humans that you're so obsessive about? Can you not wait to kill another day?"

Do'ehelo responds easily "What is that? You're giving up? Soresore! A little more! ato mou sukoshi da! Fine, I'll leave with this for now. NEXT time, I'll make you mine! Well, ladies and gentlemen, we shall meet again! But for now, I will go have some "feast" to do for Ayela and myself at the other town. As for you Natalie and Rhinnan, I wanted to see your scared faces a little more, but I don't have time...To take you in my arms and put you to peaceful sleep....Why don't you come to me instead of running off?"

Then he notices Rhinnan shouting "Drive! Drive!" At once, Do'ehelo shouts

"Huhuhu, your worried face is so cute. It makes me shiver. Well, I had a feeling you wouldn't accept.That was my proposition, but why don't we play a Game? I'm quite a fan of gambling.... It's simple. Count how many stars are there in the sky before the air in your car is gone.... How about it? Doesn't that sound fun? Oh, you cannot get out of your car because if you do, you will be going with me into my eternal slumber."

Then he gained large bat-like wings and flies away alone to the next town. Ayela remained on top of Rhinnan's car saying "I am watching you!"

(( a... dog?... i can be a dog?...... ROFL.... I knew what a chiwawa was... but idk what it does..... in the RP. I would rather a golden retriver, but that's off topic >>...))

[Yep. It will be VERY important for some reason that I have no idea about. I would PM Aremis if you wanted to know what brave and important thing you would do as a little doggy. Seriously, I have no clue. =is confuzzled=]

(( I did PM her XD and it would be cool that if i could be a doggy that would be.... awesome! but scary bc some of the vamps drink.. animal blood... the dog can be a saver XD fun fun!

Edit: Good. Even though Fluffy is.. annoying, she's quick for her size aswell as her intelligence.))

((princess: both heiro and kamae are guys))

((Heimdall: you speak japanese??? ato mou sukoshi da--i recognize sukoshi as being a little))

((EDIT: and speedy: XD my vampires drink the blood of animals that humans hunt--deer, cows, chickens (if you don't mind the feathers XD), etc. no dogs for us, no worries for you XD))

As Kamae handed Natalie a steaming cup of tea, he began to explain.

"I'm a cleric to the goddess Kiliara. She gives me my power. She told me, a long time ago, when I first met Min'hira, that one day he would come to terms with his vamprirism and learn to accept it and be thankful for it. I think this is that time. She told me I wasn't to help him--he needed to discover for himself that no matter how black we think our hearts are, a star shines in all of us. Or," he smirked. "That's the phrasing she used."

"In regard to our names, I'm Heiro'tama Fukaiira--Heiro. This is Kamae Asama," Heiro motioned to his friend. "All of us have given up drinking the blood of humans."

Kamae was staring out the window. He watched Min'hira kick Do'ehelo, then try frantically to dodge lightning. He flinched when his friend was struck. Min'hira's shirt was torn and burned, and there was a black mark across his back. That would take some work to heal.

"Ato mou sukoshi da, indeed," Min'hira muttered. "I won't stop you from hunting in another town, Do'ehelo. It is not up to me to decide who you kill. But these humans are innocent--lost--and just happened to stumble upon our little corner of hell."

"Finally! Someone gets it! Y'know, no one ever said we had to drink human blood! Animals have blood too! ... I'd rather die than let these innocents get killed!"

Min'hira turned when Neko agreed with him. Apparently he'd been quite confused--he'd thought that Neko was for killing them too. With a glance and the smallest of smiles in her direction, he turned back to Do'ehelo and Ayela. Ayela was now perched on top of the car, and Do'ehelo flying off.

"I will never give up. I'm no cleric to Kiliara, but her rules apply to me as much as to Kamae. Never let go. This isn't over!" He paused to breathe. "Yare yare," he muttered. He knew he had to help Rhinnan, but his shoulder was aching too badly. He hadn't realized how badly. His vision began to blur, and he heard a female voice say,

"Open your eyes!"

"I can't," he whispered.

"StarChaser," the voice said sternly. "Don't give up on me now. Kamae isn't coming to rescue you. This is your fight, and he knows it. You have a human to rescue."

"Kiliara?" he asked softly.

He recieved no reply except a laugh and a sudden burst of energy that forced his eyes open. He looked at the car, Ayela on top of it, the windows closed, and then at the infinate number of stars.

"How does one count the stars?" he thought, silently cursing Do'ehelo's gambling spirit.

"You vile beings! Cheaters! Moon Wolf, track Do'ehelo down, but don't let him sense you!" Neko ordered.

"No need to worry about me, Neko-sama. You know I'm immortal." Moon Wolf responded.

"He's not far from it..." Neko muttered.

Moon Wolf silently agreed. She knew that she was the only person Neko had, the closest person to her parents. Even if she wasn't a human.

Moon Wolf flew off quickly, and Neko turned to Ayela, who was on top of the car.

"You're going down, human-killer! I'm gonna kill you for all that you've done and all that you plan on doing in the future!"

((This is the fastest rp yet since I think its going pretty fast))

((Tei: Partly yes, thanks to sis))

Ayela finds a stopwatch in her pocket and warns Rhinnan. "Huhuhu. You only got....approximately five minutes to count all those stars!" She glares at the worried look of Rhinnan. Then she hears Neko shout:

"You're going down, human-killer! I'm gonna kill you for all that you've done and all that you plan on doing in the future"

Then she stands strong above the car. "Challenge accepted! Tell me...How in the world will you kill me?" she asks Neko where the answer is within the minds of Do'ehelo and Ayela herself.

She looks at the stopwatch again. "Four minutes and thirty seconds!"

Do'ehelo flies high up in the sky as he was going over to the next town. He thought within himself. "Huhuhuhu. Only someone with great patience can count the stars I can see as of today. Only I know. I can only see five-hundred ninety six stars." Then he remembers Ayela. He totally forgot about her. He went down on the mountainside and thought of it. "I must have brought her along...I have been so selfish for her...no...NO STAKES MUST COME NEAR HER! I WILL BRING HER HALF OF MY PREY! ARGH! GRRRRR!"

He flew up in the sky and arrived at the next town. He starts biting each person in each house with his agility. He felt a presence...someone is following him. He prepares for battle by grabbing his katana from his mouth. It is full of blood.

"Whoever you are really wants to die...dont you? Huhuhuhuhu!"

EDIT: ((Just wondering. Who is Aremis?))

"Ha! You think I'd be foolish enough to fight you right now? You wish, bat-brains!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"No matter how much I might wish to die, that is utterly impossible. You vampires think you have a right to be cruel to humans because you're so different. Too bad. You were only changed on the outside. Us beasts were changed, body and soul. We can't remember anything in our pasts, and we never will." Moon Wolf jumped down from the sky.

"If you plan on making yourself a nuisance for Neko-sama's dream of peace, then I'll have to kill you." Moon Wolf said bluntly.

((i think aremis = lonely angel))

((you think THIS rp is fast? scimitras started one before the site went down, and i would come back into the mornings to another six pages of having no idea what was going on. even scimitras was confused!!!))

Min'hira stepped up behind Neko and handed her half of the stick he had snapped earlier.

"We can kill her, or we can pray that Rhinnan counts very fast," he said. He was almost sure that she would be for killing. Already she had said she would kill them.

He was still contemplating how one would count the stars when another sharp pain shot through his shoulder. He swore quietly.

"Your choice, Neko."

((Okay. Hi Aremis!))

"Huhuhuhu! You must be pretty worried of the time by now! Three minutes left before you become my dinner!" Ayela screams at Rhinnan then looks at the stopwatch again.

She hears Neko shout "Ha! You think I'd be foolish enough to fight you right now? You wish, bat-brains!"

"Tick tock tick tock....as for you, Neko...you even had the nerve on calling me bat-brains! FINE! Thats you wanna be it? So be it! One minute!" Ayela responds back to Neko.

"No matter how much I might wish to die, that is utterly impossible. You vampires think you have a right to be cruel to humans because you're so different. Too bad. You were only changed on the outside. Us beasts were changed, body and soul. We can't remember anything in our pasts, and we never will.If you plan on making yourself a nuisance for Neko-sama's dream of peace, then I'll have to kill you." Moon Wolf says as he jumps.

"Huhuhuhuhu. Prepare to be destroyed...you are foolish enough to fight me." Do'ehelo says calmly as he swings his katana. It unleashed slicing wind with electrifying lightning which went directly to Moon Wolf fast. With his bat-like wings, he flew once again up in the sky to return to where Ayela is.

"Grahahahahahaha! I STILL...NEED MORE!" Do'ehelo screams in the air as he flies back to Ayela fast.

(Hey I'm also known as Aremis as well so if you guys think like just some random person came into topic then it's just me! The chiwawa is basically one of the main characters because it's got the most capapility for excaping. The vamps may eat dog and animal blood but it's very hard for them to catch a small annoying dog. )

Watching the fight or whatever was going on Rhinnan looked at Natalie and then back out of the window.

"What is going on here. This is like a hell reproducing town."

(-sorry It's be longer but I have to go and I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still alive!)

Moon Wolf reformed as quickly as she disappeared.

"So, that's how you want it? Fine! Let's see if you can actually hurt me this time! Honestly, that tickled." Moon Wolf Flew up into the air very fast, following Do'ehelo.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Dangit..." Neko muttered, then looked back and whispered to Min-hira,

"I don't think we have much of a choice now. I want to end this, for the humans' sake. Moon Wolf should be back soon..."

She took the stick piece.

"I've never been too good at timing, so I'll let you handle that." She whispered to Min'hira.

"You trust me to have good timing?" Min'hira laughed. He didn't admit it at that point, but he was quick and agile and could land almost any attack poperly. "All right, here's the plan."

He stepped close. Ayela couldn't overhear what he was saying.

"You grab her arms from behind. Just hold her still. I'm expecting Do'ehelo back any second. I'll come from the front and try to land a finishing blow. Once she's down, give me your stake and hide in a tree or some such until I give this signal," he made a slashing motion across his throat. "When Do'ehelo gets back, I'll signal you and you grab him. I'll take care of him. I hope. In the meantime," he picked up a rock. "Time to get the human some air in that deathtrap of a method of transportation."

Putting all of his throwing strength behind it, he sent the rock through the rear passengers' side window.

"Now!" he shouted, trusting Neko to follow him and leapt toward Ayela.

"Right!" Neko yelled. She quickly jumped behind Ayela and grabbed her arms.

"Dang! This is harder than I expected!" Neko said, trying to keep her hold on Ayela.

"I'm ready!"

((I is doggah YEAY! Yeah I'm quite an annoying dog XD

DOG PROFILE...

Name: Fluffy

Type of dog: chiwawa

Discription: tanish brown and has dark blue eyes.

Is a female!

short eh???))

Fluffy runs in the back seat back and fourth yapping at what's going on. 'You've gotta be kidding me? There is ten kazillion stars in the sky!' She thought repeadatly, howling and yapping. She got bored then started to count the stars, still yapping. When she's speaking all the people can hear is yapping so she yells, "HEY GET ME OUT OF THIS GIANT CAGE LETME OUT BEFORE I BITE THE PERSON ONTOP OF THE CAR!".... she figures that no one can understand her, but oh well!

She squiels when a rock comes through the window, jumping onto the seat, she looks out the window to see what's going on.

Heiro frowned.

"What is it?" Kamae asked.

"Sylvan."

"What?"

"There's an animal here that we didn't notice before. It's crying for help. I think it's a dog. Belongs to the humans."

"If you were wondering how he could tell," Kamae said, turning to Natalie. "Animals speak a language called Sylvan. Heiro speaks every language I can name and probably some I don't."

"But that's unimportant," Heiro said.

Min'hira pounced on Ayela, attacking her with the stake as fast as he could and praying he hit hard enough to at least knock her uncoscious until the stake was removed.

"I think I've got her," he said. "Try letting go. Slowly now!"

He hoped hard that Ayela would not be moving.

She twitches her ears, hearing a conversation about what herself speaks, "I speak chiwawa too." she yaps into the air. She walks back to her owner, curling up in the middle seat or the other seat waiting to hear something while she rests from a long day. She's nocturnal but mostly hyper.

((Srry, I think that this is short but I will add more if I get to a time that I would like to edit it, I shall look back soon!))

Ayela saw Min'hira stab her with a stake. Ayela felt dizzy. She suddenly screams "Let go of me!" and kicks Min'hira with all her remaining strength.

"Ughh..."

Suddenly, she remembers all of the fun time they had with Do'ehelo.

"My...love...let go...let go..."

Then she breathed her last and fell from the top of the car.

Do'ehelo hears a voice in his head.

"My...love...let go...let go..."

Alarmed, he flies fast straight to Ayela until he sees the trap set unto him.

"So...you have destroyed the life of my love...now I shall destroy yours!"

He suddenly chants a dark curse to Min'hira. He raised his hands and chants alone.

"Mi havi raiya dum ma ni su li re jou ya...."

Min'hira fell backwards off the car, surprised by the strength of Ayela's kick. He heard Do'ehelo chanting. He swore softly. He recognized the words of a curse, but was unable to decide which one.

"If you dare do anything to Nakela," he muttered under his breath. "Death will only be the beginning."

((i have class now. i'll be back. heimdall, if you could wait for me to finish this post, it would be much appriciated))

She watches two people fall off of the car. "Whoa..." She gets up, jumping out the window. She jumps at Do'ehelo, biting his leg.

"Don't hurt anyone that's trying to help my owner!" She managed to rip off some skin from his leg.. "Ick." She backs up then jumps at him, biting him with all her strength. "Now shall I break your leg? Possibly!" She just bites down on his leg, staring at the distance.

A vampire slowly sloped off the car, saying in a sad, low down voice, "My...love...let go...let go..." Watching another vampire fall into a trap, Rhinnan quickly runs to help the creature. Hoping that none of the other vampires would attack her doing this she quickly jumped on top of the car to help the vampire that seemed to be chanting some words or sayings in this non-understandable language of there's.

"Stop this now? How did this happen? Vampires are just folkloric fairytales about blood sucking creatures. It's impossible for all of you to be here, and somehow would have just started this fight once we arrived. Pale vampires are back from the Nineteenth Century. it's impossible for you vampires to be living this long. Why does this fighting start now? Vampires origanally came from Romania so how'd you end up here?"

((all right, i have no further comment on my last post. i lost my train of thought. moving on))

Min'hira watched the human girl.

"Regarding the nineteenth century, we're immortal. I've been twenty-three for...twenty-seven years? Regarding Romania, we can travel. But vampire bats live exclusively in South America. Romania is just a romantisism. Regading this fight..." he glared and Do'ehelo. "Get the details from whichever of us survives, but we're fighting over who gets his way with you. If I get my way, you and Natalie and all your friends and your little yippy dog will get out of here unscathed. If he gets his way..." he dropped off.

He watched his enemy casting his curse. He didn't want to endanger Neko or Rhinnan further. Pain shot through the burn on his shoulder again, this time sharp enough to nearly knock him off his feet.

"Enough," he said. Without giving the signal to Neko, he rushed toward Do'ehelo with a dagger in one hand and the makeshift stake in the other. He jumped on the car, then high into the air, landing as near as he could to Do'ehelo without landing on him or Rhinnan.

"Try as you may to take whatever of my life I may still have, I trust my goddess to protect me," he whispered. "Shall we finish this hand to hand, or would you rather continue with this?"

((Lol))

"Oh."

Sighing, she smiled and knodded her head in apprecation. "Thanks. But, I still don't understand why you're fighting with another vampire. That's suicide", looking into his fierce eyes she continued, "I really don't know anything about vampires, but I know what I know out of the vampire stories I read.. and I know that it's not safe to be here, but for some reason, something is forcing me to stay here still, something, that I dont know of..."

It got quiet as he seemed to be over protective of her know. He ran straight of the side of the vehicle, popping down near the other vampire that seemed to be continuing this fight until someone, the other one of them dropped dead.

"Try as you may to take whatever of my life I may still have, I trust my goddess to protect me. Shall we finish this hand to hand, or would you rather continue with this?" he said so quietly that she could barely hear him, but she understood by his lips.

"Goddess? What else is there here?"

((so is the wait two posts before posting again rule dead? GOOD. fights move so much faster that way XD))

"Suicide, maybe. But...it's a risk I'm willing to take. I'd rather die protecting someone than any other way. I've lost almost all that I cared about...perhaps I can find something that will give me reason to stay. Protecting someone seems as good a reason as any," he shrugged. He was surprised that Do'ehelo hadn't done anything by way of trying to kill him yet.

"And in regard to my goddess comment, it's just the way I think...sometimes. Living with a cleric gives you little choice but to believe in some higher power."