Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
flavie

The Princess with the Diamonds Tale

I've seen 6 beautiful tales. I'm starting with the first one "The Princess with the Diamonds".

2 Princes are walking in the grass and meet a anthill. The bad old prince wants to burn the ants! The young prince intervenes and the lighter is thrown in the grass. The bad prince is angry. He sees something twinkling in the grass and pick it up. What it is?... I'll tell the short tale pieces by pieces.

The Princess had been paralysed by a witch, she is holding an egg timer. She explains to the princes that every prince must find all the diamonds to make the necklace and give it back to the Princess in an limited time! If the prince fails...

If the prince fails or if he's helped by another prince, he will be transformed in an ant! (Remember the anthill!!) Try to guess what happens next. The bad old prince tries to collect the diamonds...

No, the bad old prince collects only 3 diamonds and it's too late, he's transformed into an ant.

The princess beseeches the young prince not to try, above all not to pick up a diamond to make her reappear...

The prince (being in love I suppose) touches a diamond and the princess reappears:

"Why have you done that? -I wanted to see you"

So the prince must collect the diamonds for the necklace or he will be transformed into an ant.

(Trick to guess what happens: remember the bad prince wanted to burn the ants and the young prince prevented him to do so...! ;) :roll:

@Mopiece I said the bad prince was transformed into an ant. Think of my suggestion...

Suddenly all the diamonds appear one by one spread in the grass... :o Each ant brings a diamond for the prince to pick up! ;) So the prince can make the necklace and put off the curse of the princess! As the spell is broken, the ants became the previous princes who tried to collect the diamonds.

Morality...?