Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ant

Tales of Bingwood

Is anyone playing Bingwood ? Let me know how far you've gotten. I'm still in Chapter One and a bit stuck on what else to do. I cant seem to find a walkthrough anywhere. Perhaps it's too new?

Hi kalia, yes, there is a walkthrough.

I didn't have the patience to get past all the difficult stuff, so I used the walkthrough, and it really ruined all the fun in the game(But on the other hand, it saved me alot of time, lol)

So I can give you the walk through, but maybe you can pm me and I will help you where you are currently stuck?

LOL, Aoi...I didnt WANT to have to ust the walkthru for THIS, but I dont know what else to do...I feel like I've done all I can do for the town, except go see the castle cook...not allowed inside castle; cant go into forest; dont have container for thing in field I dug up,; I have a treasure map, but I know that has to wait...I feel like my next step should be to see the castle cook, but cant get to see him.

Sounds good.Oh it is a trial.Sorry then i should cancel download.I do no like trial and demo games.They ruin all of the fun.But i know That a game is made for selling only though some people provide with full version games but those games are not so good.

I downloaded it but it does not look anything like the screenshots in the first post. My scenery is very choppy and angular. Does anyone have a suggestion for me. It is voiced over so that is kind of fun - one of the characters sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I found some additional screen shots that look like what I have so no suggestions are needed.

Hi...

This is steve here. I visit your site and its a awesome site.

I download the adventure game from there and its really a nice game.

I love play all kind of games and also love to play adventure games.

Thanks for sharing this...