Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pandaba

Pandaba - Myth Xaran

yay it's here! downloading it now! :D i'll come here if i need help :D how long is it btw? :)

edit: i just found out that you can only save outside a place not in the place you're in.

I didn't really set a time limit of how long it takes to finish the game. I would estimate 6-8 hours? But there's a lot of exploring and side quests to do, so this will vary.

As for saving, you can save the game on the worldmap, inns, auroriums (temples), statues and sometimes in places before boss battles (like journals, pedastals). Basically, exploration has its rewards :)

Oooh. This might give me something to do. I will see if there is anything to report. other than that this is looking good and i'll be excited to check it out.

Thanks for the hard work! i so can't wait to try it. It'd looking really good. :)

For the bat wing quest, make sure you've explored all of the castle -- you might discover something that might do just the trick! The cook who gives you the quest gives you a hint on what to look for if you talk to him again.

What is it you're having trouble with with the drunk guy quest?

If you're referring to the drunk guy, highlight the blank area below for a spoiler:

You can find the drunk guy laying outside of a building to the south of the potion/item shop in the town.