Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pandaba

Pandaba - Myth Xaran

I love it Pandaba :loving:

I have troubles in finding something so maybe you can help me :D

Higlight to read =D

Maybe I'm stupid but I have no idea where the Terra Trials are o.O I tried the shrine, but nothing happens :( Any suggestions?!

Thanks XD

I have a few things which I have seen. Nothing major, but some things you might want to change.

1. The setup program defaults to wanting to place the game in a RMXP path. It would be better to have this default to something with the game name in it.

2. I'm playing the game in windowed mode and there is no game name or icon in the titlebar. I don't know how many other people will play in this mode, but it looks strange.

3. The text when clicking on the barrels in the castle kitchen go beyond the dialogue box limits.

4. In Agama's house, I can walk underneath the bench on the left.

5. I think the "clouds" shadowing the Terra trial (before you get to the cave entrance) look really odd looking since they have those hard square corners. I actually think the world map and this shadowed part look rather dark anyway, but that's just a personal thing.

Anyway, that's as far as I have gotten. I really like the game so far.

Oh I agree with the speed thing, i think he should be a tad faster.

I just wanted to say that on my windows xp SP3 the music played without any problems and i didn't need to have any patch installed. could it be something to do with the sound card or some settings?

Not that I'm complaining, of course, but i am surpised it would work for some on the same system after all. so i thought i would tell you.

other than that so far so good. thanks again for the lovely release. i can;t keep up with every gam in development-there sure are plenty- but i try to keep up with every finished game. i wonder where this journey might lead me.

REgards and best of luck.

Also one thing that I already liked is how you handled the display of letters. Very clever, although in case you accidentally click on it more than once there could be something to skip it or something, maybe?

Something from me too XD

*highlight to read,contains spoilers*

I'm in the second part of the game, when I'm playing with the girl. After I saved the little boy and got back in the house (Kenneth leaves the party and I have a new quest to inform the guards) there is a bug. When I'm trying to go back in the house,after I'm talking with the guard, Kenneth's leaving dialog is repeating and also the screen is turning black, there's nothing except for music o.O

I also think that the girl should have journal and a bit more agility, she's too slow.

I found a nectar, but when I use it there is no change in her agility status, so I think it is a bug.

Also I've noticed that the text is going out from the dialog boxes, haven't noticed this in the first part of the game, but in this part I did.

Well I hope I helped you XD

I'm really enjoying in the game :loving:

@muddi1956 You can also sell 2 vitamins and buy the best equipment :) that's what I did XD

@Aisling hmm did you passed through the bug that I mentioned in the spoiler alert?

Thanks for the C&C guys! I'm still at GDC but I'll get to these issues as soon as I'm back home again.

Some of the bugs reported sounded serious, so I will address them asap in a patch.

ljspence: I'm not sure how to have the title and icon show up in windowed mode for the RPG Maker 2k3 engine. I will look into that. Thanks for the other bug reports too!

muddi1956: Have you found any of them yet?

bah. i kinda find the game hard. i can't find the places. i'm so terrible with directions. btw, how do i defeat the flower girl? it's just by the start. and i die so much already :|