Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pandaba

Pandaba - Myth Xaran

can you post a screenshot of what it looks like in the equip screen for the Thieves' Tools when you try to equip it on Kenneth?

To do a screenshot, just hit the PrintScreen button on the keyboard (should be somewhere on the upper right), then open up MsPaint and hit CTRL + V then save the image. You can use places like photobucket.com or tinypic.com to host the image.

Also, I forgot to fix the Mace bug. I'll do that next. Sorry about that.

I've uploaded a new patch to fix the thieves tools issue. You can get it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8D7XADGZ

You may need to start at an earlier save point (prior to acquiring the thieves' tools) in order for the patch to take effect. Starting an entirely new game isn't necessary.

Also, I've applied fixes to the Mace equipping issue. Let me know if you are still having problems.

A quick note on ability-boosting items (ie: nectar, vitamin, fishbone, etc): These items permanently increase a certain stat (depending on the item) by 1 point when you use it.

Ah, I got back on the game again, and I realize there's more than one chest(Sorry if it caused confusion). The one I mean is the one in a cave close off and you need to enter another entrance to get to it. It can't doesn't look like I can use fire to get to it.

Question :)

what happened with the bug posted on 5th page/1st post.

I'm not able to get through that even if I'm talking with the guard before I even enter the house, like aisling suggested. O.p

Moony: Yes, I got that one too for the recent patch. Is it still doing the bug?

muddi1956: Can you take a screenshot of where exactly you are when the game freezes? That would make things easier for me to try and figure out what's going on. Thanks.

I downloaded the patch for equipping the mace, but I still cannot equip it. If I go to an earlier start point in the Hermit's cave , I can equip the pointed stick again but not the mace.

@Pandaba it is ok now, thank you :)

But I did a mistake instead of the 2nd patch I downloaded the first lol, I guess I'll have to download the 2nd too if I don't want to have problems like the others XD