Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pandaba

Pandaba - Myth Xaran

There is a well in the southeast area of Garo-whassanameofthecapitalcity. Climb down, then speak to the lookout. If you have already rescued Sofia, the leader will be back from wherever he has gone. Speak to him and he'll give you permission to open his chest where the Tools is.

Pandaba, the first dragon breeding game is a bit buggy: the shots are off and the sticks disappear too quickly. The second game is too jerky, it's like the screen freezes for one second, and then the next second Spark is in an entirely different part of the map.

Oh, and other than the Winterhaven Black Market, where else can I buy dragon food?

dmak: highlight below for the spoiler of where to find all of the dragon eggs:

1. Thorne's Tower (he gives it to you)

2. Vivian's Tower (she gives it to you)

3. Duskwood Village (follow the kid down the well when you first enter the village)

4. Gauromaund (it already hatches when you go see the king and view the cutscene)

5. The bandit cave (in a blue chest where you saved Sofia. You need the Thieves Tools to open it)

aislingyngaio: yeah, it's been my greatest challenge to do the mini games. I think I've pushed the limit of RM2k3 when I did it. LOL

I will go back and see what can be done to fix some of the bugs for the minigames (or at least make them a little better to play), but I've been limited to what I can do due to the engine.

You can also find food in the Thieves' Guild in Gauromaund, and Gendai (on Myth Xaran)

I finally came here to check to see if the game is done, and YAY! It's available :) But the problem is that I'm confused as to how I can launch the game. I think I should note that I'm using Vista now :|

I'm not sure if it's the same in Vista, but the program should be installed in the C:\Program Files\Enterbrain\Myth Xaran directory.

I'm still trying to figure out how to make it create a shortcut on the desktop. I'm going to look around for a better installer.

thanks for the suggestion! :) I'm not sure if I'll be able to implement that currently since the music aspect of the game was among the hardest for me to obtain. (I wasn't too keen on some of the RPG Maker RTP music)

Wow - I've only just noticed that you've finished your game Pandaba. Congrats. Sorry it's taken me so long to see :oops: Am downloading now - can't wait to play it - it looks great :D

I'm having the same problem that aisling had with not being able to equip the mace (or the axe). I downloaded all of the patches but I still can't equip anything. Help?

edit: nevermind I didn't see the link on the previous page in response to dmak. You might want to include that on the first page too :)

is there any walkthrough for this game??

im stuck :(

well

no matter how many times i talk to the fiends in the commoners sect(i've checked every houses, i've talked 2 every fiends), when i go back to the castle

the king would say im not done with my quest yet

pls help :(

Hello y'all...I've got the same problem like muddi...the screen freezes when i'm going down those stairs in the library...I wanted to download the patch, but i cannot download it,because the download-limit is reached...so can you pleeeeease set this patch up again.that would be great...thanks

I'm just curious if there's anything that happens if you train Spark enough? the mini games for it are buggy and kind of frustrating, so if nothing happens for training him I think I might just skip it.

fun game so far though!

Hi there!

As aislingyngaio said, when you defeat Mask talk to the leader (Agama) again for your reward. Then you can return to the emperor's castle.

Soufiki: The new download on the first page contains the bugfix of the screen freezing up (among some of the other errors that were fixed as well)

Dawnfire: Yes, there are some surprises that you will get if you train Spark enough in all three of the activities. As the story progresses, you will notice Spark is getting bigger. Once he's big enough, you'll get a surprise depending on how much you've trained him in each area.

Thank you pandaba...but i think I'm to stupid to use the bugfix :) i downloaded it and copied all the maps and so on on my myth xaran direction but it still doesn't change anything...so my general question: what do i have to do with the bugfixes?(sorry for my bad english but I'm from germany and that's the only site, where help is given) :)