Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pandaba

Pandaba - Myth Xaran

I took the bugfix links off and replaced it with the new download which includes the bugfixes (did this to prevent confusion as to which download is the most recent). What you can do is copy the save files you currently have (they are the ones listed as 'save01.lsd, save02.lsd, etc.) which are located in the game's main installation directory, and paste them in the new download's main installation directory and you should be able to play with the new bugfixes in place. If you are still having problems, let me know.

Hi all-I've gotten help from this site before and am asking again! First of all, I am enjoying this game and my only criticism so far is that the sprite moves too slowly. I am impatient to get to the good stuff! Also I see an escape option during battles but it doesn't seem to work??!!

My question, can anyone please help with the flame trial switches? I was able to get to both chests, but have no idea where to go from there to get to the boss. I imagine the switches must be thrown in a certain way but can't figure it out. When I leave the dungeon, some of the switches are reset to the right facing position but 2 of them (the one up the far left stairs and in the upper cave I believe) remain pointing left. I am thoroughly confused!

I'm working on a walkthrough of the game and I plan to have it up in the next few weeks or so.

As for the switches in the Flame Trials, to create a path to the boss, all of the switches need to be facing left, and the two switches in the two upper left caves of the dungeon need to be facing right. The last switch to get to the boss's area is in the lower left part of the dungeon. Hope this doesn't sound too confusing!

I'm back with another question. What is Nadiya supposed to do in the storage room at the guard's headquarters? I tried sorting all the boxes by color so that each one of the same color touches another one of the same and no boxes of different colors touch, but that didn't seem to do anything. Help!

Thank you so much! It seems so obvious after someone tells me-although actually doing it wasn't as easy as it sounds! But you got me started in the right direction and I finally did it. Thanks again!

Yes, it's a sliding puzzle where you have to match the boxes by color. If you mess up, just leave the room and come back and the puzzle will reset.

I've updated the download link with a newer installer since some people were having problems with the installation package. Hopefully this helps now. It will also create a shortcut on the desktop:

http://files.filefront.com/13631493

I downloaded your game two days ago and so far its an interesting experience. I love the storyline and I realy feel sorry Killi once he figures out that he's not working for the dark god like he thinks he is.

I was wondering though is there any weapons or armor in the thunder trial that I should be aiming for or is it just gold and regen items, because if that is the case I'll just skip trying to get all those nasy chests and go strait to the boss.

Highlight below for spoilers:

The chests are optional. None of them are trapped, however. The Tiger's Helm is hidden in the chest in the far eastern portion of the map.

I have tried several times to download this game. It looks interesting. But I keep getting the messege file not found. Do you have another link maybe? I would love to give this game a try.

Thank you so much. This morning it said the site was under maintenance. That all files could not be accessed. But I now have the download going. I will let you know what I think in a few days. I look forward to this new game.

:party: :party: :party: :smileattack: :smileattack:

Got the game and having a good time playing. I seem to be wandering around alot trying to figure out where to go. Wish there was a map. LOL I haven't gotten very far yet, I had to work today. I am at the water trial and it is a little difficult but I like you game very much.

Pandaba I've been loving this game, great story very fun. Who knows maybe if you can even sell your next game I think this one is up to those standards ;)

EDIT: LOL just found a bug,when you go to the commoners sect I interacted with the guy who asked what I was going to do with the traitor, Then the music stopped for the whole game.I tried clicking the music patch but it just lead me to filefront's website not the file.

Thanks!

Thanks,This game is alot like Ahriman's Prophecy, being blessed with a title and everything ;P Can't wait to hear what your next game is about! Good Luck!

I am having trouble in the storage room. I get all the groups of boxes together and as I slide the next to the last box in an additional box apears not always the same color. I tried it several times. And I can't leave the room. the first time I had an extra yellow box, the next an extra purple box and then an extra white box. Do you have a patch for this?