Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Yuuki_Cross

Child of Dusk

for those who encouraged me on putting my story in here, i hope you will enjoy this. for those who dont know what is this about, i recommend you to reed my collegium entries on this topic.

i will continue from the last part which i released in the Collegium.

Cold wind from the north started blowing shattering and carrying the dust and thick threads of silky spiders webs, creating the image of a slow life of that room alone.

Something was there, in the ball shaped light that was shining and moving through the air like in magical dance. Light was gentle and it pulled you in the dreaming that would make you feel serene.

"Ruler will come." air was full of whispers when more of those lights showed up, dancing trough the air in the different colors.

"Ruler will come." whispers sounded like a lullaby that voices were humming.

---

"That friend of yours called me in to the palace, to visit him." Helia said looking at Gabriel.

"I heard it." Pierre answered thinking about how fast he get used on his false name.

"You know that i'm angry with you?" her voice started to letting her anger to show. "At least you could warn me that he was the prince! I almost choked when i find that out."

"It's not such a big deal, Helia." he answered.

"Maybe not to you, but for me it was a big deal. I felt stupid." Helia punched him in the shoulder so he frowned thinking about that his brother was right.

"You are not stupid." his eyes were watching hers closely. "You have a temper, that's right, but you are not stupid. If you were, I wouldn't feel anything for you." his fingers touched the soft skin of her cheeks that blushed. Her eyes opened widely in shock, and he couldn't resist kissing her.

"Hmmm..." Helia started to melt, but then she realized what she was doing and pushed him away, looking confused. "Why did you do that?"

"You mean on the kiss?" he asked waiting on her respond. She nodded her head, looking him carefully like he will do something that could be aggressive. He released a sigh and smiled with understanding. "I told you a moment before."

"You didn't say anything. I would hear that..."

"I care for you." he gazed in her eyes with a serious face. "I care for you a lot. You became very important to me and i don't want to let you go."

"Oh..." she closed her mouth thinking. "I'm confused... I need to think about it." she answered worried.

"Well, i wouldn't mind for you to think about it in my arms." he said and hugged her.

wolfs started to sing...

"That friend of yours called me in to the palace, to visit him." Helia said looking at Gabriel.

"I heard it." Pierre answered thinking about how fast he get used on his false name.

"You know that i'm angry with you?" her voice started to letting her anger to show. "At least you could warn me that he was the prince! I almost choked when i find that out."

"It's not such a big deal, Helia." he answered.

"Maybe not to you, but for me it was a big deal. I felt stupid." Helia punched him in the shoulder so he frowned thinking about that his brother was right.

"You are not stupid." his eyes were watching hers closely. "You have a temper, that's right, but you are not stupid. If you were, I wouldn't feel anything for you." his fingers touched the soft skin of her cheeks that blushed. Her eyes opened widely in shock, and he couldn't resist kissing her.

"Hmmm..." Helia started to melt, but then she realized what she was doing and pushed him away, looking confused. "Why did you do that?"

"You mean on the kiss?" he asked waiting on her respond. She nodded her head, looking him carefully like he will do something that could be aggressive. He released a sigh and smiled with understanding. "I told you a moment before."

"You didn't say anything. I would hear that..."

"I care for you." he gazed in her eyes with a serious face. "I care for you a lot. You became very important to me and i don't want to let you go."

"Oh..." she closed her mouth thinking. "I'm confused... I need to think about it." she answered worried.

"Well, i wouldn't mind for you to think about it in my arms." he said and hugged her.

wolfs started to sing...

@all: Thanks. Update comes now...

"Wolves?" Pierre started to listen carefuly the sounds that filled the dark forest. Helia started to wiggle in his arms to set herself free of his protective grip.

"They are talking." she said looking at the trees knowing that soon the day will come and the sun will spread it's light. "Like a report in the end of the day... Well, night in this case. It's breaking dawn, and they will soon go to rest." he released her.

"How do you know that?" he asked her seriously.

"Nadiene told it to me once. She knows this kind of stuff." her answer was melancholic. "I miss them, but i know they had to go on their own for now."

"I know you miss them." he said looking at her. They stood in silence for some time when the First sun rays spread their light arround them.

"I will accept the invitation that the prince gave me." she said when he became stiffed. The serious look in her eyes made him feel hopeless that she will leave him forever. "When I come back, I will give you the answer on that question that you haven't asked." she said and started to collect her belongings.

"You have a message, My prince." guard passed him the paper that was sealed. Simple letter which surprised him.

"You can go now." Andreas said, sending him away so he can reed the letter alone. He didn't expect to see the note from Helia, at least not this soon.

She announced her comeing to the palace, so he can expect her in the next two weeks. That was strange. What has Pierre done? When he left, he could sworn that Pierre was close to say Helia how he felt about her.

Well, he will have to help him. He wrote a quick note to Lord Altoy.

Dusty air was almost pleasant to her nose, looking at the elder Alyx. He was lost in his taughts, but she stood calmly waiting on his reaction.

"Ruler will have to be found. The things say to me that he might be in danger, but not because of his right to inherit the throne." elder Alyx said with serenity in his voice and eyes.

"And you are sending me on that mission?" she stricted her eyes, making her wonder if she looks like a babysitter.

"You will be able to convince the ruler to take over his throne and take the lead over his people." he said. "You are the only person that has the minimum chance to fail. Now go."

She released the growl of glumness and she left in a hurry. Wolves will have to help her.

I forgot to bring my memory stick. i am not at home now, so i cant update the story. sorry. i will do it tomorrow or in Friday. (i'm working on getting a faster net connection so i will hang around here more often.)

Peace.

Then I shall wait. (But not patiently, mind you)

Oh, I just noticed. (highlight for further info)

"He was lost in his taughts, but she stood calmly waiting on his reaction." Taughts should be thoughts

Here is the update that i promised:

“And how is Gabriel?” Andreas asked, riding his horse by Helia who was focused on her thoughts, and not on conversation. He smiled on that.

“What?” Helia asked with confusion on her face. “I apologize for not listening… I was occupied with my thoughts and doubts that bother me much.”

“I can see that.” Andreas answered. “I asked you about Gabriel.”

“Well, he wasn’t happy seeing me go.” Her eyes were sad, what didn’t escape from his eyes, even when her face was made to show amusement on those words.

“I can imagine why. You are attractive in many ways, Helia, and it’s no wonder that he fell in love with you.” Andreas started to laugh thinking on his brother Pierre. He would be very angry if he finds out that he told his little ‘secret’.

“What?!” Helia opened her eyes widely. She almost fell down from the back of her horse from the surprise on the words that the prince told her about Gabriel.

“He is very in loved, but he will never dare to tell you that. I think he has fear that you will despise him if he declare it to you.”

“He finds me irritating, so I hardly can imagine to myself that he is in loved with me. That is hard to believe. And if that’s true, I’m Queen of forgotten lands.” Her sarcasm was obvious, but a small part of her wanted to hope and believe in that.

Woman with wild appearance stood right opposite from a man and woman that were looking her carefully.

“I find it hard to believe that you two are alive, knight and sorceress. I taught that you were captured and murdered.” Wild woman said.

“And I never taught that I will see you Huntress.” Nadiene said with a wide smile. “And I’m a enchantress, by the way.”

“I can smell on you the scent of ruler…” huntress was surprised. “Where did you met him?”

“We met her.” Alex interfered. “We raised her from the time when we found her in the wildness. But that is non of your business.”

“It is my business. I have to find her before she runs in to the danger." Huntress gave a quick sign to the wolves that jumped out from the shelter of trees, and started guiding her. the scent of the heir to the throne was weak, but the wolves could sense it quite powerful (what is not that strange if you know that her ancestors had the same powerful scent that was unique).

She was watching her son, behind the tower window, while he was in the afternoon ride on horses with the girl that looked like a commoner.

"Curses! Andreas can't possibly think to marry that girl!" she was furious. "I must get rid of her until it's too late. No one will take my kingdom from me."

P.S. My sister thinks that it’s unlikely that someone is reeding this, so she will join AM to see that on her own eyes. *lol*

New update:

Pierre wasn’t in a good mood.

His mind were with Helia, which was in company of his brother. Something in that made him suffer from lack of leep and he wasn’t able to eat, tormenting himself with the image of Helia, falling in love with Andreas. Andreas wouldn’t do that to him, but Helia could fall for him without his encouragement.

Did he love her that much, just after that short period from the moment that they have met? When he thaught about it, there was enough time for him to fall in love, especially after that kiss by the fire when he told her that he will kis her and she didn’t do nothing to stop him.

How could he be so blind?! And now he lost her forever.

Day was passing by, turning in to the night full of stars and the cresent moon spread his ligt from the dark sky. He didn’t notice that, occupied with thaughts that he lost something that was more precious than his title or all the gold on the world.

“Something is going to happen to Gabriel.” Helia said with whisper to the prince Andreas while they had a dinner. He was sitting on the front of the table, wit his mother on the opposite side, and Helia, who wass sitting on his right side, near him.

“What?” Andreas saw the worried tone in her words, so he started to worrie too about Pierre.

“Something is going to happen…” in her whispering voice appeared the panic. “I must stop it!” she looked at him with a wild look.

“Go.” He just said and she stood up from the table and started to run in her chaimbers, looking for her sword. Andreas called for the guard with the light move of his hand. “Lady who just left is going to need a horse. Prepare one for her leaving immediatley.” Guard left.

“Is your guest all right?” his mother asked from the other side of table, looking satisfied about Helias leaving. He felt the need for protecting Helia, so he was prepared to lie.

“She’s leaving. I got bored of her, so I sent her away.” He said and then he left too, hearing the laughter of victory from his mother that was behind him.

Smell of the ruler was so close now, that it almost started to pinch her for the nose.

Darkness didn’t bother her, cause her eyes were sharper than eagles, looking for the one. Wolves started to sing their glorious song.

Huntress saw the image in front of her, but she didn’t expect this. The person in front was jung man, with lost look and suffering that surrounded him like an invisible sheald.

This wasn’t the ruler.

i will, now, put one text (an introduction to a story i'm writing in my free time). i would be happy if you would post some comments on it (if you think it's good or not - a sencere answer). this is a rough version on english.

She watched the image of silver needle with poison that was getting closer to her by evrey move that the man with most beautiful face and smile was making. But something on his face made her feel the chills and her skin started to crawl. She was stunned and it was impossible for her to make any sound. Her voice betrayed her when she felt that maby is better to scream. His eyes were dark, almost black, looking her with the expression of amusment and expectation of something that will happen soon. Like she could taste it, she knew that the most of his feelings belongs to anxiety for next moment.

Voice of this person was seductive and encourageing on letting go from thinking clearly, but she must resist. He was a killer that wants her death more than anything else that exists in this world. From somewhere otside she heard the distant sound of thunder and storm that was rampaging and comeing in this way. Rain started to fall heavily, making noise that filled the room with sound what sounded strange after the silence.

Silver needle got closer to her, in the killers hand that was pail like it hasn’t felt the touch of sun in a long long time. Her death was holding her, now, by the shoulder stabbing the needle in her neck.

Her scream was overwhelmed by the thunder that was rolling with the stormy clouds over the dark sky. Next moment evereything was black.

Death gave to her it’s first and the last kiss.

This sounds a little bit better on my native language, and on the other side is my limited knowledge of english (putting the sentence in the right way to have the right meaning).

:o I missed an update by 5 days!!! FIVE DAYS!!! I can't believe myself sometimes...

I guess huntress found Pierre, huh? :lol: I likey this...

Introduction is good too, but a little creepy. Maybe I'm just being wimpy right now, though.

well, the intro story you could se as an abstract point of wiew. She isn't really going to die (she's alive, but changed). She is a experiment of a vampire scientist which is obsessed with her.

More explanation later.

thanks.

i'm sorry to announce you that i didn't have much time to make a new update. i'm in the middle of exam period, so it will take some time for me to make a new update.

i think i will post a new update arround friday, or in sunday.

untill then...

i hope that you can help me with my search.

i'm looking for a web site on which i could download books for free (legaly). i need it 'cause of the lack of book titles that i want to read, and i can't ('cause in the public library there isn't any book i wan't to read, or that i havent read it). so i could really use your recomendations.

i will apreciate your help, if you can help me.

thanks in advance.