Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
greengirl02

Elven Rapier?

I am an idiot and accidentally got rid of my elven rapiers. Where do you find them at? I'm at the final stage and need them to fight Ahriman.

Also, I read the guide(so sue me :) and it said to use Lars' most dizzying/sleeping/silencing spells on him? What specifically are those spells and should I actually use them?

One more question (sorry): At what level does Rhen need to be at to have learned all her spells? I have her at level 73, Lars at 64, Elini at 68, Tei'jal at 60, Pirate John at 63, and Dameon at 63. Are those high enough, or should I gain more experience? Thanks for any help!!! Much appreciated!

You can buy elven rapiers in Ylisfar.

Some of Lars' dizzying spells would be Rumor (Elite Mage), Trance (Time Masters). Actually, Rhen has more dizzying spells than Lars does.

Rhen learns her last spell at level 70 (Blade Waltz). Lars has to go all the way to 99 to learn the last spell from his guild book. Dameon's last spells (Raise and Spirit Shield) come at level 60, but he learns one more spell just before the final battle. John has no spells, Te'ijal only has one, and Elini only learns new spells if she's in the active party as you defeat each demon. So at your levels, the only one who will gain more spells if you continue to level up is Lars - he'll get another at level 70 and one at 99.

you're welcome :)

Oh - I only gave you one list of spells for dizzying. Here are the others:

sleep: Charm (Elite Mage), Motion Freeze (Time Scroll)

silence: ... I don't actually see a spell in any of the guild books that causes silence. Unless you can buy one somewhere, it looks like Dameon is the only one able to cast these.