Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Stardale

Waves of Destiny : Discussion and Sign-ups thread

Okay. This is a surprise roleplay. Meaning to say, you will not know anything about this RP until the time comes.

To all those who know what this secret is about, keep your mouth shut! :)

As early as now, I would like to start the registration because this RP is planned (by me) to run for two weeks and of course, end on the last day.

I would like to know who would be the ones willing to join even if they do not know the title. This is to avoid dilemmas such as delays.

NOTE: If you are to join, make sure you are active for the next weeks. It will be a surprise. Promise.

I just need 10 people.

@Heimdall: I know what's the surprise but I promise to keep my mouth shut. XD

One question, why there are some people can't access to the festival at this moment? :)

@mikasalla: it's only the volunteers who are setting up the festival that can access the festival forum. Once the festival starts it will be open for everyone.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

RE: ALL SURPRISE RP MEMBERS

You will soon receive a PM with the characters and summary of the RP. That will be next week.

:)

To all those who joined, please choose your character and PM it to me. We shall start after three days.

Skyten: A young pirate captain who succeeded the late Captain Barge. He is young physically, but matured actually. Has a talent for leadership.

[played by:________]

Denji: Skyten's best friend since childhood. As an orphan, he considered Skyten as his older brother. He is much more as a playful person. Where Skyten goes, Denji follows.

[played by: _______]

Shira: She is also Skyten's best friend since childhood as well. She has a talent for healing and is a good dancer. She dances when hopes start to wither.

[played by: ljspence]

Leeor: A brave however boastful person in the crew. He is good in strategies and often helps Skyten in directions.

Lumina: The 'leading lady' among the crew. When Skyten is not around, she overtakes and leads temporarily.

[played by: reina_desalinas]

Cassenye: A tomboyish pirate. Though she hates much girly stuff, she still acts with her proper etiqutte.

Elza: A gunner who has the talent with words and actions. She is one of Leeor's "bodyguard". [played by: Heimdall]

PM all details by February 15. If you want to join, post here as well.

iPink

Heimdall

ljspence

Pokegal

reina_desalinas

bryan_pasa