Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

With development of Aveyond 3: Lord of Twilight well under way, it's too late to add a lot of the new ideas people are suggesting to us, as most of the script is final.

We are therefore opening up this thread where you can make your suggestions and requests for Aveyond 4! Yes, that's right - AV3 is not even out the door and already we're encouraging you to start thinking about AV4 :)

Keep in mind that Amanda is not promising to use these ideas, but will certainly read through and consider each one. Let's keep the discussion serious and spam-free ;)

Here's what I can tell you already about AV4 (because it's all I know) ...

It will be a direct continuation of Aveyond 3. In Aveyond 4, Te'ijal and Galahad are going to be the lead characters.

aislingyngaio: This topic was started prior to the game split announcement. As far as this topic is concerned, it will now be about AV3-3: The Lost Orb.

O.M.G.

You guys already planning an AV4 and Teijal/Galahad are still gonna be main characters?

Yay!

Since AV4 is a continuation, does that mean Mel's playing a part still or is there a new protagonist?

not sure KTC. I've only just got this from Amanda and she hasn't elaborated. But I'm sure once she gets her mind working it over, she'll pop in and give us all an outline.

Or maybe we should wait until you all play and finish AV3 to see if there's an opening for Mel to return, before revealing that information :)

I had to take a double take on the title. I was thinking "AV4, that can't be right"

Anyways, suggestions for it...it's kinda of hard to say at this point since AV 3 hasn't even come out but I'm wondering if it would be possible for a or two character from an earlier games to make some kinda of an appearance. Not really sure who at this point.

Also, maybe another character like Fredrick (I think that's the name of the shape-shifting lizard or whatever he was) from AP. I really like that kind of character.

We're thinking more story-type details. I guess if we stick with RMXP as the engine, porting to another platform and changing controls would be either out of the question or very difficult (believe me, if Amanda could port the games to other platforms, she wouldn't hesitate).

I reckon I'd like to see Heptitus have to join the party for some reason. That could be absolutely hilarious if you have to have HER tagging along all the time!

@Mopiece: I can't believe I forgot about the squirrels.

I would love to see the squirrels again maybe as a playable character this time. Not really sure how that would work but it could be amusing.

@Mizzou

That would make my day if you could play as the squirrels.

Maybe the Druid of Darkness(forgot his name) could be in the party? Seeing how Teijal and Galahad are the main characters.

It would be good to find again previous characters from the same family...Talia coming back on Earth to watch over her daughter and her kingdom, is Dameon a good king?

It would be fun and nasty that Rye left Emma for Mel. Imagine that Emma being a good warrior, crosses the sea with John the pirate.

What about Frederick from Animal ville?

Why not a submarine city with mermaids...?

when i first read this, i thought i read wrong :P

anyway! i am so thrilled since we'll still be seeing more of teijal and galahad. then they'll be in 4 games already if that's the case!

though, i really wanted jack to be there as well. hope he's still alive.

and what else to suggest... still yearning for underwater quests! XD lol. i play too much mario :P

I just can't believe I missed this. XD

Anyway, I would be wondering on what happened to the Druids, especially to the dreamer. Would they appear again inn AV4?And how many Aveyond series would be there? I hope this won't be the last.

@Mopiece: The druid of darkness is Rashnu. :)

Wow.. Te'ijal and Galahad in another game again, but this time as the leads. Really hoped that Jack would be a leading character, but it's nice to see the vampires again~ So Jack's in jail, escaped, and then cursed again or something like that. :)

I'm stuck on ideas for now, but I like seeing others speculate.

Oh no... I don't wish any characters from AV4 died. But I wish some of the characters from AP or AV1 will return in AV3, hehe... :D

I'd like Jack has gotten another trouble (or curse) instead of being frozen as a statuette. :)

@hikari_rekka: I wish those vampires, witches, warlocks is in AV4. :laughing:

Maybe we can see the great great nephews of Emma and Rye and Ean and Iya, meeting together and going in adventure and somewhere in the middle of the game, they'll found out that their great great great parents were together on a similar mission XD

Mopiece wrote:

Maybe the Druid of Darkness(forgot his name) could be in the party? Seeing how Teijal and Galahad are the main characters.

Rashnu!!! yes, please! seeing Rashnu again would make me so happy, you have NO idea! (see my story--not StarChaser, the other one--if you want my whole Rashnu story)

(a side note, I'd also like to see Necromancer Derez again. But that could just be me XD)

i too saw AV4 and was confused XD