Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

I was thinking the same thing. A spunky, rogue-ish and rather childish but innocent (I think..?) and lovable character. My 1st impression of him was like "cute rascal" then "sneaky but acceptable", and finally, "lovable". I hope we get a character like that (one that makes us think he/she's like this, then that, but adorable, all the way) on AV4....if Jack no longer returns to us *begins crying*. I hope he does return, though....

As ujwal08 said, there are lots of people who are like him. Hope we meet one....if we won't see Jack again. Please Amanda!

I really think it terribly unlikely that we will see Jack again. Unless he somehow is able to defy death (I know some people here think that he could =/) or he was frozen again for some reason, he is far long dead. I think that we should move on from previous heroes as main characters, but I do think some sort of appearance from them would be good. (Kudos to whoever thought of the Hall of Heroes-heaven-type-place!)

I think that another character similar to Jack might be OK, though I think that we should not get Jack back again. (Unless it really creatively brings him back...)

Positive. It's fine enough with me to have someone with a Jack attitude. But Mel....she looks like one doesn't she 0_o? I don't know her entire personality (like most of us who are still waiting for the release of AV3) yet, but who knows?:)

Still, there's the possibility for Jack to live long enough to be seen in AV4, if he wasn't stoned again or something else. Again, I say, anyone who's like him will do for me >.<.

As for now, I'm still thinking of other suggestions for AV4

Shouldn't this thread be updated with the chapter ideas? Meaning that we can give ideas for the following chapters or is this indeed for the totally new story which will come in... 3 (?) years?

maybe amanda has plans for the following chapters already.

and it does say av4. so i think it is for the new story in... 3 years time O_O or it might be less than that since it could be connected to av4 :D

Hmm... actually, I think these ideas raised would be for chapter 3 of AV3. Right in the first post it's said that AV4 is the direct continuation of AV3, and since this topic was raised before the chapter idea emerged, I think it very likely that these ideas would be for chapters 3 & 4 instead of AV4, which, due to the emergence of the chapter idea, will be a sequel but not a direct one anymore.

A young one, I mean. Probably some kind of extremely talented girl who does nothing but hurt anybody and laugh in mirth :taz:, put everybody in darkness and rule the way Galbatorix (see Eragon) does, destroy the world.....etcetera, etcetera...if she's ever as young as a 10 or 9 year-old, that'd be like hell.

I dunno..but I've been trying to imagine that scene. Probably, the characters need to put a stop in her plans, so that she'll finally become a sweet and good girl:innocent:...or the lot. Dunno.:rip:

o.o'' aveyond #4 planning already?! your kidding me, and your rushing me T_T Make time stoppp!!! It's too much pressureee...... X3 Aveyond #4 would be a great idea for a new set of heros...

( *coughs* just spitting out somethings i want to see in aveyond #4 *if it comes around* X3 )

A female villain would be awesome!!! Maybe she could be an undrcover one....like you think you are helping a sweet innocent girl but are actually just helping out in her evil plans ;)

Well, the hero party could always set on a quest trying to find out who is the mastermind behind the massacres or something and halfway they recruit a cute little girl who wants to help them with their quest... and... uh-oh... :lol:

ROFL :laughing: Kirroha and twiceth!!!

We are coming up with a pretty crazy plot here.

I can't come up with anything to smooth out the story with the entry of a villain girl but let us all keep trying :lol:

How about if she is beautiful/cute, and clearly a villain to the females in the party, but the males are blinded by her beauty and just can't see it. Cliche as well, but it could lead to some funny conversations...

Well, it could be nice if the villain girl actually wanted to help someone fulfill their mission and turned twisted that way - how about when she was very young, her parents died in an accident and she was sent to an orphanage where the people were extremely cruel to her, so she tried to run away but was captured again and almost killed by the angered staff members until a stranger came and saved her life. The stranger actually wants to take over the world, but he was killed before he succeeded. The girl is greatly saddened since it was that man who saved her life, so she tried to continue his legacy...?