Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

Hmmmm. Cruel to kid...tries to run away...sounds a bit like "Lost Legacy" and "Aveyond" but with some twists. Ideas like that get me thinking.

How about this scenerio. It takes place in a different dimension. A little street urchin girl is lying in the street about to be attacked by elite soldiers of a cruel Emperor. Just as they are about to strike, a brave young lady steps in and try to convince the soldiers to spare her. The soldiers decide if this intruder gives them all the money she has on her, they will let the girl go.

After doing this, the girl thanks the woman but says she has no way to repay her. She does offer to cook her a meal back at her small shack. She makes the woman some delicious soup that she thanks the girl for and devours it. Soon afterwards the young lady falls instantly asleep.

The next scene is that the lady seems to wake up but in a strange and unknown land (We know it is Aveyond by the game title). An oracle appears in a vision before the young woman. She tells her she has to try to find the source that brought her to this place before the next solar eclipse or else she will remain in this place forever.

She also tells her that she can only gain her freedom through a magic portal. The Oracle tells her that the portal will only open once more on the eclipse and she needs to find some people to join with her in order to defeat the source of magic that brought her here and return home.

Thus the story begins of the young brave lady who will have to find allies, find their way around this unknown world, and get back home. Little does the lady, the Oracle, nor any of her party will ever guess who the mystery evil one is...nor how this little girl has played a part in all this

Qwillie wrote:

How about if she is beautiful/cute, and clearly a villain to the females in the party, but the males are blinded by her beauty and just can't see it. Cliche as well, but it could lead to some funny conversations...

I don't think it should be like that. I mean, sure that would be funny to some, but very annoying to others. And if the female party members saw that she was a villain, they could always just kill her in her sleep or just use some conveniently placed magical object to reveal her true nature. They wouldn't let her stick long enough to show their plans to defeat her.

Can the main character(s) be a little more flawed? Not drastically so, just a little. Maybe not quite so beautiful or something? Just a thought. My favorite author is Dean Koontz and he's my favorite because of his flawed characters that find redemption thru hope. Thanks!

I know, but the idea I said about a girl escaping from an orphanage was actually the villain girl who escaped and was saved by a stranger whom she was very grateful towards. The stranger wanted to take over the world but was killed before he could do so. Thus, the girl was very upset since she regarded the stranger as her savior and decided to continue his legacy and make sure that everyone knows about his efforts.

@aisling: Mel is an orphanage escapee? *gapes in awe* I must have been drunk when I should have known that. Thanks for that, anyway.:D

@Kirroha: Hmm....interesting idea.

@twiceth: Nope, you're not supposed to know that, neither are most of the people here, so you're not drunk. :D You'll only know when you first start the game and learn about her past.

Ah, really? Well, it's nice to hear some background about the main character.

And for the villain, I'd say a type that's never come up before and something that suits the region the fourth game takes place in.

@Kirroha: I shouldn't know that? *eyes wide and looks around wildly* Amanda might send the cops to my house! Oh gee. *hides somewhere...secret* Muhuhuwaha! No one will find me now! :muah:

Anyway, make you cry at the end *thinking*? I've cried when Jack ended up in jail again (AV2) and the ending when Rhen married Dameon (AV1, seriously I cried for hours).:(

I wouldn't mind so much if thre was something that made me want to cry before the end, but I vastly prefer happy endings or tears of happiness at the end. I almost never read books or watch movies if I think the end will be sad. Real life can be sad enough! (imo)

I will delete this post if anybody feels it might contain too many spoilers.

Aveyond 3 Chappie 2's ending made me wanna cry. But it's a happy ending, though. Still... /cry

hey wat bout the child whom we dropped in the gentle childrens school in AV1.....

as he was d son of a witch ....So he'd probably be alive....

@Kirroha: As far as its a happy ending its ok

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

@Mariposa: yes, the kid was sweet. He should have a return. Maybe since he is a witch's son, he is immortal and helps the party :lol:

btw, don't double post. The moderators can catch you :innocent:

Probably. But who knows if she lives longer than ordinary witches (since she's a nymph, I forgot). Theodore (the nice son of the witch) might be dead, though, since he might have died sometime if ever Prince Nicholas had a grandson (several generations after Rhen, meaning that Theodore could be 150+ years old or what).

AV2 is 200 years after AV1. Nicholas and Uthar are Rhen's great great grandsons.

@Kirroha: Maybe, but since Gavin managed to survive from AV1 to AV2 I think it's not all that improbable that witches have longer lives than humans too. Perhaps not as long as elves though.

So the Arishta Isles (is that right?) are returning, right? So my biggest hope for AV4 is that the pirate islands in the middle of the four islands will become an actual town in the next one. Pirates! <3 And have a whole area associated with it with monsters and stuff. I think that would be way cool, as we have not really had a pirate town yet.... But perhaps we will not have pirates at all this time around? Anyways, that's what I want.