Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

Oops. Bloodbaths? Then they should be made like the ones in Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (wrong spelling? I haven't watched it for a looong time). Though, I don't think that will be okay.:(

ya, bloodbath would be a great effect, reviving a city which had bloodbath and uniting the pirates, so that they're in our side(non playable characters) and use them against the villain!

WOW YAY AVEYOND 4

You need a prince in this one :) Like one thats not snobby and is one of the main characters x) Like Prince Aiden or somet .

The main character *if a girl* should be called Launa <3 well maby it should be boy :)

YAY

xxxxxxxxxx

Reminds me of Edward too. Lol. Doesn't he have too many admirers? I'd be one of them too, coz he's a prince and an heir to the throne. I'd love to be his queen!:D

How about a boy who's a prince, though he knows about it, he escaped from his kingdom because he wants to live like every other normal child?;)

hmmm...doesn't Edward know that he really *is* a king? I thought he did :S. Anyways, that idea just seems a bit repetitive to me. Don't ask me where I eheard it but it just seems familiar ;)

One of my suggestions is to please stay with the turn based battles. The other is to difficult. I would also like to see the teleport stones return and maybe even the cash cow. It takes way to long to get money without the cash cow. A better drop percentage would be nice. When I start one of the games I mostly get the message that there was no drop. Maybe bring back Dirken to see how it is doing now. It would also be nice if spell users were always able to use learned spells even if they unequip something like Rhen did with her swords. Maybe have Seri back and find out what happened to the giant egg. It would be cool for them to have to fight a giant beast that came from the egg. OH and I wonder if the faries could be brought back.

Hmm... I think you guys could make it so that at the end you get to choose who marrys who... or you might have already done that, as I haven't yet finished AV3... Could you add more pets, though? I know there's already a ton, but I'm like obsessed w/ buying them... Also, I think it'd be cool if we could choose the place we live from a few different options. It was nice of you guys to let us help w/ the game, if indirectly, so thanks ;)

More types of weapons, armor, all with advantages and disadvantages!

Then there's more use of strategy.

Also, For the Weapon and Shield menu, change them to left hand and right hand.

This way, you can choose to either wield 2 weapons for a double-attack, or one weapon one shield for better defense.

This can work for sword wielders etc, but not for a bow-man who needs two hands to use his bow.

One more thing, have some special effects to the game e.g. Earthquakes, or multiple long explosions to make the game more cool.

Hmm...Jack must be alive, through some kind of mystery...

But a squirrel in the party might make me laugh.:D I wonder if a squirrel joins you on your journey....that'll be stupendous! Very hilarious!:lol:

Ooh! A squirrel joining the ranks of the team to fight alongside humans to free the world. Nice idea. It raises so many questions to figure out for the game.

I wonder if there will be any communication problems with the squirrel and the humans at first?

What if the squirrel turns out to be an evil agent sent by the big bad guy/gal/kid to infiltrate the team to get secrets?

What if the squirrel falls in love with one of the main characters of the party?

What if more of the well established Amaranthians on this site are named in the game as non playable characters? ( I can just imagine the group of heroes travelling to the next city and sees a dead human on the way and then they recognize him. "Oh, Poor Kenny! He's been slain!" )

Just the idea of the squirrel introduction makes me more anxious to see what the next game will be based around.

Since the squirrels considered themselves superior to humans having a squirrel on the team would be interesting. In the other game the squirrels were stealing corn so maybe in the new game the squirrel in the group could be a thief who steals food and other things. Whe the humans complain about the stealing the squirrel says that since squirrels are superior they should be given the stuff.