Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

I know I found this thread way late, but still...

It would be awesome if someone(a person of great importance)would make a quick, fleet-y,dramitic, rescuing entrance, when in time of GREAT distress(captured, right before some kind of cerimony when Mel finaly is forced to use the orb of darkness, etc..) kind of like Te'ijal's entrance in LoT. I liked that part :D.

i.e. Lydia or the eigth char. saving the party when they're about to lose hope, saving the party and the party ends up owing it to Lydia/eighth char.

But it's kind of out of preportion, because some of the things for GoN are already istablished.

I want... a hair salon! Yeah, the dress shops in LoT made me SO happy. But then I saw Mel wearing the dress and noticed she still had the bow. That didn't look right. She should have at least changed to a red bow. But whatever. A hair salon (or multiple hair salons) could be opened up for Lydia or another or even all the characters. Let's say one hair style (for Lydia or whoever or per person) per town, with Thais having all of the original hair styles. Now that would be great (in my opinion). More customization is always great.

And for the houses, we could buy furniture. Like in GoN we get an unfurnished mansion and then we can buy stuff like beds, stoves, egg pantries (our eggs, when they are laid, are automatically transported here from Moo Hatchery?), dress stands, armor racks, gem holders (for Excalibur's gems), etc. That would also be great. First of all, it could give some great features, and second of all, it would bring more customization to the game. These are really just small features that add some fun and reality to the game, and I like that. Keep up the good work, Amanda. :goodjob:

lol, I like a combination between the two! ^^ And I hate Mel's hairstyle... It's so hideously Mel-ish. Which I guess I also love. <3 Besides, at least my furniture ideas had a purpose... And my hair salon idea could make the characters look gorgeous. Can't you just imagine Galahad with a mohawk and Edward with a shaved head and dragon tattoo down his scalp? I wonder what his parents and the people of Thais would think... 0_o

@iPink: LOL :laughing:

They would definitely not be happy.

But I don't second the combo idea, I think that AV should be an original AV and RPG not simulation.

*shrugs* just my opinion.

@iPink: LOL, Edwards would resemble Daemon slightly then. Heeh. I kinda like those ideas of yours as I like sim games too. xD Agreed, I also didn't like mel's hair. I found it looked a little too ruggish for my liking and that ribbon made her look like Snow White in rags. xD By the way, anyone knows how tall Mel is about?

Anyway, I hope that Tei'jal and Galahad makes more romantic progess. LOL. -amused at myself-

Hm, I don't have any plot-based suggestions.

However, I have a suggestion about the save files. Would it be possible to make the save files in Aveyond 4 after chapter 1, to be able to be played even after we finished the ending for that chapter?

This is so that we can continue leveling and training although there is no advance of plot. Like Aveyond 3, the saved files after you finished defeating Heppy, when you loaded them only came up the ending which I wasn't really happy with, because I saved quite far away (sorry I know this is my problem), and whenever I loaded the save file, it just filmed the credits.

So, what I'd like to be in Aveyond 4 is that, before chapter 2 comes out, we can continuing playing that save slot with no further advance of plot. Like everything stuck to the original place before we killed Heppy.

I was wondering it would be possible, thank you!

@Aisling: :) Yeah, I know, but it's still inconvenient. I'm spamming the folder with my saved files before battling Heppy. It'll be better if we could load it afterwards. Then we wouldn't forget anything we wanted to do and needed to rebattle her again.

There are 3 suggestions that I can think of for future Aveyond games.

1) Would it be possible to make it easier to scroll down the items menu? In Aveyond 3, I can’t scroll slowly … the list seems to jump to the end very quickly, and it’s difficult to find the items that are located in the center of the list.

2) I’d love to have the ability to organize the items in the menu and sort them according to the ones I use most often.

3) In Aveyond 3, dead members of my party do not come back to life when I go to an Inn to rest/refresh my party. I have to use an Item or Special Skill to bring them back to life before resting. It would be wonderful if that could be changed so that both LIFE and HEALTH of all party members are restored when resting at the Inn.

Thanks for the opportunity to give my opinion, and also for all the fun you’ve provided me with your wonderful games. I look forward to the sequels!!!

Ooooh I love the hair salon idea, and the squirel would probably leave me laughing for days... Also, how about a spell or something that lets you teleport you boat/ship/dragon/other to wherever yu are? Because not being able to do that drove me insane... Also, could we ride a unicorn or something in this game? And can it talk? ´cuz that'd be funny.

Av 4 boy that makes me very happy. The stories and fun go on. I would like to see them bring along a mascot on the next quest. Cat etc. or new animal with special powers. I never go anywhere without my best bud. By the way I'm new happy to be aboard. :KittyLuv:

Maybe there should be a day/night system. Or even weather changes. And the monsters, NPCs and stuffs that appears depends on this (for example a monster only appears at night or vise versa).

Also, perhaps it's good if we can alter the playable characters' appearance- that way, people won't need to complain "This person is ugly" or "I don't like that person's hair".

@DreamAngel: Well, don't most RPGs already done that? I mean, dead people or people with bad statuses gets automatically revived, healed and fully recovered when they rest in inns

But the game controls what is day and what is night. Only certain scenes are at night.

I think theadeptrogue is referring to a system where you can wait around on the world map or stay at an inn and the day will progress and turn to night.

Hmm, that sounds interesting... but I might not like it when my game turns darker than before every now and then or brighter. I'd like it to keep constant. :)

Omg i can't wait for the new game. I had in mind for some new characters to be in it like a werewolf since there are vampires already. Also i thought maybe somehow characters from Aveyond 1 could use the time machine or something. hehe =3

but anything would satisfy me as long as it's good :loving:

Ahh! I don't know if this has been mentioned but if the next game's protagonist is a girl, it'd be awesome if she had her pick of suitors each with distinct personalities - I actually think it'd be pretty interesting (can't have Edward having his pick of the ladies all the time ne? LOL). Oh and hrm...class systems where you can choose what stats and class you belong to in the beginning (something akin to the Quest for Glory series). :D