Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

@MoonPrincess: Yep, if you check in AP, you'll meet an elf who's at least 1000 or 2000(Or was it 3000?) years old. So if the game ever allows us to see the elf village again, we might be able to see Ean and Iya with some kids.

@mikasalla: Knowing Jack and his bad luck, I'm pretty sure that's what happened as usual. So as you said, he got cursed or as Shaz said, doing time in jail. Although I'd like to see if he got into some trouble with Heptitus...

AV4!!!!

Wow

I think Teijal is the best caracter in all AV!

Maybe Galahad could try to run away.

Or they having son/daughter and she/he gets in trouble.

I can't wait AV3 and i'm sure you'll think of something interesting.

AV4 huh? LI'm not too sure about this, since all the ideas I have are too absurd, but I guess I'll suggest some:

-the daevas return (I'd love to see them again)

-More than one characters can change class (since so far only 1 character in the series have a selection of classes- in AV 1 it's Lars, in AV 2 it's Iya and in AP it's only Talia- so why can't two or more people do so? They shou;d have different selections though)

-Mini games- to spend your time when you're bored killing monster and levelling up

-real time battle (like AP) instead of turn based- most RPG Maker RPGs used turn based battle system, but somehow I'd prefer the MMORPG style fighting

-More monsters to KILL!!! WAHAHAHA!!!

Y'know, those are pretty good ideas. The daevas returning would be awesome, or some side-quest allowing us to meet them again.

And mini-games would be good... Finding something to do in the game other than killing monsters is a good idea.

i'd love to see the daevas back ^^

but i'd like to keep the turn-by-turn combat. i like it--it's easier to use magic with it.

I would have to agree with Tei about the turn-by-turn combat. It's a lot easier to use and gives me more time to consider what to do. I rarely used magic in AP because I found it hard to use with real time battle system in that game.

Turn-based? Please don't, that's a very tedious way to fight. I'd rather see a different sort of combat system. The one I was thinking of is something of a blend of an ABS and a turn-based. When you get into a fight, you're still on the same map (no teleporting to a designated battle screen, basically), but you can only perform an action when your Action Bar is full. (How fast your action bar fills depends on your level, etc.) When it is, you can attack, use an item, and the like. You can also exit the battle and run away, but the enemy chases you. Should it catch up, the battle begins again.

Also, I think it would be wise to have designated hot keys instead of a menu. Menus get annoying after a while. Melee attacks could also be done automatically without draining your Action Bar, which can then be used instead to use magic, items, etc.

And that's my contribution. I'll post more when I can think of more.

Well if Jack did get frozen into a statue again, he would still be alive if he's softened up again,

even a hundred or more years later.

And, there can always be another story about the adventures of Rhen, or Talia, or any of Amanda's characters. That's the beauty of story telling!

They're not stuck in a time warp. Just in our imaginations!

I'm looking forward to the next game, and to Aveyond 4 as well. These are my favorite RPG games of the past few years. The Aveyond series.

Hm, I just now noticed this, and I agree with the second paragraph. When I play an RPG, I expect a multitude of side quests that can potentially net me tons of money or new and interesting items. Include them, please.

As for a story element, I'd like to see things go in a completely different direction. For instance, the story could be about a real issue, such as race or something. The idea I currently have is of a racial barrier between humans and, say, elves. Elves are arrogant and snobby, while humans are viewed as inferior and are looked down upon. The protagonist is, of course, a human, and must fight to not only save his own race from tyranny, but all races from some dark force.

Meh, just some thoughts.

i think it would be cool if an evil person got an evil thought and did something evil like try to resurect rhen or ahriman or an other evil person to do his evil bidding. or something else evil...or at least cool.:D

:lol: That gave me the idea of that if Brycej had a cameo, he would look like the tower with the giant eye ball in Lord of the Rings since his avvie is an eyeball. Not that I think he's evil or anything.

Hahaha. That would be quite odd if the three admins say

"I am the website administrator."

Lol, that would be odd. As for cameo appearances, maybe they could appear as...something like a high position in this kingdom, or our dear admins can be leaders of a certain guild.

@Aaron: ROFL! XD

Oh yes, let us try not to be ridiculous with the ideas, but we can joke in a way. :)