Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

Well, they accepted Jack who is a "trouble bubbler" too and who happens to be weak(Though in AP, he was pretty useful to me), so should this be any different? (I'm just saying here. Trying to stay neutral on the "Lionel joins party" idea)

Yes, they accepted him, just to torment him, should I say, about the "curse lifting". And so, he joins the party. But not like he's useful. Just because he needs to pay a debt, that the party saved him from an horrible curse, that lasted years.

@D.T.H: Apparently (in a post from Amanda) we are getting Stella back. We "might need to go to the otherworld to get her back" depending on how you ended GoN. Also, Jack is dead. Maybe we want him, but he can't just keep coming back- it would be far too much of a coincidence.

Yeah, but I remember Amanda didn't exactly said. "You can get Stella back in TLO". No, she said we might get her back. So, it's still unknown. But she might just stay with those skeletons there. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Well, err, maybe a little.

Hi peopl!omg i missed u all. ive been gone long :P ha! now im back..Hey id like to say that maybe we can help the fellow witches get a REAL swamp in AV3-3; well id like to..u may say it will be like aveyond1? ya :P i always loved the witchwood in all games..from AP to AV3 and glad theyr always there! and i loved Halloween in AV3-2..The children,lmao ^_^ id like it to be a bit fancier with darkness and candles or lights on roofs x-x im sure i'll come up with many ideas for AV3-3 :D

BTW as for Stella, she was nice.Id like to see her back because i let her die :P ugh!! well im so much like Mel in my real life -.- i know it sounds creepy xD in some way! see ya later pplz -

Umm... yeah, it would be interesting to see someone of another race joining the party. But also dangerous, who knows what can happen? Mel turning in a vampire would be quite.. umm.. amazing? Noes.. stupid? Strange? Unseen?!

Someone tell me coz I'm dying!

crazyvamp i love ur ideas!!!!!!!!a werewolf village lost in the woods..

Ah Mel turning into a vamp? id only like that for a short time and then we have to cure her but it cant happen i guess since Teijal got her life back? who will bite her? Gyendal? umm spell? i think anything goes o.O

I think Mel would be a great vampire. Really. A thief-spy-queen-vampire would be awesome. I wonder what Edward-married-to-Mel would have to think of it. Edward-married-to-Lydia (EMTL xD) and Edward-married-to-Stella (EMTS...) wouldn't much care though. He wouldn't really be in contact with her, so I doubt he would even know (if his parents kept up their promise to retire).

I think that they should need Lars and rhen and so they bring then there from the past and lars and rhen have no idea how they got there and are very happy and suprised to see te'ijal and galahad again. (rhen and lars are the same age as when the av1 game ended though) and they go and get some new characters like other than mel and edward, they get two or three more.

No worries. Anyway, in 200 years no human could ever live. And I remember Rhen and Lars were humans. I doubt they would ever be inmortals, or something like that, though. So, they're dead.

Aveyondstars wrote:

I think that they should need Lars and rhen and so they bring then there from the past and lars and rhen have no idea how they got there and are very happy and suprised to see te'ijal and galahad again. (rhen and lars are the same age as when the av1 game ended though).

It sounds like Aveyondstars means bringing the past (young) Rhen and Lars to the present through time travel.