Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

@Heimdall: Naw, I'm sure there are plenty of other positions available for cameo opportunities... :D I don't think Aveyond has internet, after all :P Perhaps Bryce as a clock repairman? shaz selling quilts? :P

@sana: Us? Why us? We're on par with the other beta-testers in the game development. Remember that this is the AV game, not about the site.

really funny! *lol*

but i would like that there is a quest under the sea. deep, deep under the surface. maby like there is an water-isolated ancient city (city under the glass dome so you can look the water above you *lol*) there or something like that.

i think it would be cool. (at least for me) :D

Darkness instead of light. Clouds formed in nothing, and rains pour without sound. A flash of pure white. A rumbling of thunder that seems to push the very black and rain from its formation. The light turns blood red and dark crimson and baths the land in its corrupted light.

A lone figure stands at the center of this formation. Head low, eyes closed. More apperitions form and take a solid shape... yet none are as vast and powerful as the first. In turn, from the back to the front, each opens its eyes, hellfire burning with deep hatreds of flesh and mortality. The lone figure in the center is motionless.

Another figure rises from the edge of the black and stands silently. The center figure looks up and opens his eyes. The earth rumbles and the figure vanishes, while the new figure collapses to the earth. A dark chuckle of pure malice rings out as the first figue appears once more. His eyes glow pure white before fading to a crsimson so deep it makes the light seem pink.

Each looks like there was once a hman within them, but it had rotted away long ago. The Daevas look about themselves and also begin to laugh. Each slowly fades away as the first one remains.

It looks at the fool necromancer that tried to summon their power and control them and chuckled once more. His laugh echoes into the impenetrable black as his eyes burn their fiery marks in the air as he to fades away to reap chaos.

The Daevas had awakened. It was their time to arise once more...

I like to explain my ideas in story because its the only way the details can be made understandable. Ok, i posted this for the AV spin off thing but after looking and reading through here... It just seems to fit better.

If anyone wants to me to put my spin on how the Daevas are even still around I will be happy to explain.

I like av1 the most even i have played other games. So, i think av4 just like av1. i really like the picture,the story, the scenery especially at galarah and veldarah (see..i played it long time ago but still remember it as i like it very much. AV2 is good too but not good as AV1. So, i hope the result will the best.

story wise... Two had a better plot twist, yet one was the start of the whole thing (AP doesn't count in my book since I'm still working at it.) so it has its own gems to consider. Desgin wise, AV1 was unique while AV2 used alot of new ones no one has seen. I could go on but long story short, each one improves in its own fields. AV4 should be no better/worse than the others.

Make AV4 more difficult (by a lot) than AV2, but make the scenery like AV2. The scenery in AV2 seemed happier, more lively, less oppressing. Also, put in LOTS of towns, and LOTS of islands. Also, Thais should be in the game, but not as a main hub type area. Make it like in AV1 where it is there, but.... it's sort of not really....

I would like the world in AV4 to be a ruined world, in a happy, non-oppressive way. That means lighter shades, more day, and more happy.

One more thing, up the amount of outfits and character-look changing items by A LOT I always found buying the ball gowns in AV1 & 2 very fun, and what would make it funner is choice. Also up the amount of spells available for buy. That also was very fun for me, the choosing of spells instead of the unavoidable acquiring of them. At high levels, also make some equivalent spells so you don't find yourself using one orb or one blade and such....

That was sort of a lot........ But that is earnestly what I want in this game. I think that would make it amazing. =D

Changing character outfits... That would be a fun thing to do. And if wasn't limited to just one character or two like in the other Aveyond games, that would be great. Sort of that there could be this recurring character other than Te'ijal and Galahad you can play as, and you can change their outfits anytime you'd like.

it seems soo... but whatever they put in AVE4 we will play. for me is just important that it's a game that i can play longer, and not just once. i played ahriman's prophecy and Ave1 and Ave2 at least dozen times each.

@evenely: We do not know what may have happened to Elini. If I were to base this from Aisling's family tree of AV Characters, she is no longer alive. I am not sure of that though, but rest assured that she's not living any longer.

As for transportations, I kinda agree with you Perhaps there could be zeppelins/airships/wyverns/etc.